Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(09-09-2016 08:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 08:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  So you think a person who spent 10 years running up a bill they will pay for life, learning and working, to make the same as someone who has spent neither a penny nor any time to learn? Who is going to pay for the student loans? Who is going to fix your boo-boo and why would they?

The same can be said for those that earn nothing but minimum wage and only do part time. They obviously fucked up more than I did. Why should I make their lives better at the cost of my own? Ever think of that? Of course you didn't.

And yet you support GOP trickle down economics, when you see damn well that nothing has trickled down?

You make no sense at all, you vote for corporate tax breaks and then complain that the rich have everything and the poor have nothing.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
09-09-2016, 09:44 AM
(09-09-2016 08:55 AM)Dom Wrote:  So you think a person who spent 10 years running up a bill they will pay for life, learning and working, to make the same as someone who has spent neither a penny nor any time to learn? Who is going to pay for the student loans? Who is going to fix your boo-boo and why would they?

The same can be said for those that earn nothing but minimum wage and only do part time. They obviously fucked up more than I did. Why should I make their lives better at the cost of my own? Ever think of that? Of course you didn't.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
09-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Weasels ripped my flesh. They can rip yours, too. That way we're all nice and equal.

Or kill me.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
09-09-2016, 10:11 AM
You there!
With your internet connection!
With your good health and dental insurance!
Don't you know that other people don't have access to those things?
Get rid of them!
You can't help the underprivileged
Until you abandon all the things that the world has given you
Get miserable!

You there!
With your disposable income!
With your Pokemon Go and your comic books!
Don't you know other people are suffering in the world?
Stop having fun this instant!
You can't address the ills in this world
Until you are as unhappy as the saddest human alive
Get miserable!

You there!
With your mediocre job!
With your heart and lungs intact!
Don't you know the cops are killing people?
Stop getting by!
You can't fight systemic oppression and injustice
Until you abandon all your life support systems
Get miserable!

You there!
With your jewelry!
With your plate full of fresh vegetables!
Don't you know kids are starving in Africa?
Stop eating!
You can't call yourself an ally
Until you're homeless and starving on the streets
Get miserable!

Q.G. Pennyworth

[+] 5 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
09-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Pam Bondi, the only one to make money from Trump University :
http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/colber...make-money

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Birdie you gonna tell us who the enemy is? Mickey Mouse?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-09-2016, 02:13 PM

Just out of curiosity, do you take ANY responsibility for your life? Or is it all the fault of immigrants and government and ..... whomever?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
09-09-2016, 02:39 PM
@Birdguy

War makes equal? Tell that to Jews who were "equal" to Germans during WW II, tell this to Poles. Or maybe it's about equality in one groul? Then tell that to Russians in whose country workers and aparatchiks were just only less equal than Germans and Jews.

War do not bring equality even in misery - some houses ard bombarded and some don't, some people starve, some don't. Some fights, others are far from front lines.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
09-09-2016, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2016 02:53 PM by GenesisNemesis.)

Yeah, we shouldn't be making life easier. Let's make it as hard as possible. That way, you can feel all superior and stuff to those lowly people.

09-09-2016, 02:56 PM
(09-09-2016 02:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  @Birdguy

War makes equal? Tell that to Jews who were "equal" to Germans during WW II, tell this to Poles. Or maybe it's about equality in one groul? Then tell that to Russians in whose country workers and aparatchiks were just only less equal than Germans and Jews.

War do not bring equality even in misery - some houses ard bombarded and some don't, some people starve, some don't. Some fights, others are far from front lines.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

What's not difficult to guess is that Birdie would in all likelihood be cannon fodder for some war lord. Even more reason to whine to the very end.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post