Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(09-09-2016 02:56 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Even more reason to whine to the very end.

It's not fair. The hill that Birdie will die on.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2016, 03:14 PM
(09-09-2016 08:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The same can be said for those that earn nothing but minimum wage and only do part time. They obviously fucked up more than I did. Why should I make their lives better at the cost of my own? Ever think of that? Of course you didn't.

Wait, what? Do I see an admission of being at least partly responsible?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-09-2016, 03:15 PM
(09-09-2016 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  

Not to mention images, real or imagined - mostly imagined -, of his superiors making off with all the spoils they don't deserve and their fucking lives.

Birdie needs to visit a real war zone. Experience the sights. The smells. He might get a fresh perspective of just how NOT so unfair his life is.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 3 users Like tomilay's post
09-09-2016, 03:29 PM
(09-09-2016 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  

I want to know who ever told him that life is fair. It's not, and it never will be. Oh well. Get used to it.
09-09-2016, 03:50 PM
(09-09-2016 03:29 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  It's not fair. The hill that Birdie will die on.

I want to know who ever told him that life is fair. It's not, and it never will be. Oh well. Get used to it.

How can it be fair if he's so poor he can't look down on anyone? Trump's great gift to Birdie is the feeling that maybe he *is* superior in some mystical way (because Trump said so) to immigrants/blacks/Muslims/people-who-are-not-losers. That's why Birdie'll vote Trump.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-09-2016, 03:56 PM
(09-09-2016 03:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 03:29 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I want to know who ever told him that life is fair. It's not, and it never will be. Oh well. Get used to it.

How can it be fair if he's so poor he can't look down on anyone? Trump's great gift to Birdie is the feeling that maybe he *is* superior in some mystical way (because Trump said so) to immigrants/blacks/Muslims/people-who-are-not-losers. That's why Birdie'll vote Trump.

He might as well ask Jesus to save him as Trump. The odds are about the same.
09-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Like I said massive chip on shoulder, birdguy you talk like a troll, the sad thing is I don't think you are one I think you actually do believe what you say which is kinda worse No Facepalm
10-09-2016, 05:48 AM
(09-09-2016 03:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 03:29 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I want to know who ever told him that life is fair. It's not, and it never will be. Oh well. Get used to it.

They would be losers if they weren't given every advantage.
10-09-2016, 05:58 AM
(10-09-2016 05:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-09-2016 03:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  How can it be fair if he's so poor he can't look down on anyone? Trump's great gift to Birdie is the feeling that maybe he *is* superior in some mystical way (because Trump said so) to immigrants/blacks/Muslims/people-who-are-not-losers. That's why Birdie'll vote Trump.

They would be losers if they weren't given every advantage.

I'm sorry but do you have any idea what you sound like ? A white supremacist, perhaps you should go join Aryan nation.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
10-09-2016, 06:17 AM
(10-09-2016 05:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 05:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  They would be losers if they weren't given every advantage.

I'm sorry but do you have any idea what you sound like ? A white supremacist, perhaps you should go join Aryan nation.

I am simply after equal treatment. They get an unfair advantage due to skin color.