Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-09-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-09-2016 06:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 05:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm sorry but do you have any idea what you sound like ? A white supremacist, perhaps you should go join Aryan nation.

I am simply after equal treatment. They get an unfair advantage due to skin color.

You're just a fuckup. It's not your skin color or your gender that's holding you back. You are getting equal treatment, and you just can't cut it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
10-09-2016, 07:54 AM
(10-09-2016 07:18 AM)julep Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 06:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am simply after equal treatment. They get an unfair advantage due to skin color.

You're just a fuckup. It's not your skin color or your gender that's holding you back. You are getting equal treatment, and you just can't cut it.

If I had brown skin and I moved from a foreign country, I would have a massive amount of help getting a grant to start or buy a business, not pay tax on that income for 7 years after which I would sell it to a relative from same country that gets the same help, and get foodstamps and shit as well. How exactly is that fair or equal treatment?
10-09-2016, 08:10 AM
(10-09-2016 07:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 07:18 AM)julep Wrote:  You're just a fuckup. It's not your skin color or your gender that's holding you back. You are getting equal treatment, and you just can't cut it.

If I had brown skin and I moved from a foreign country, I would have a massive amount of help getting a grant to start or buy a business, not pay tax on that income for 7 years after which I would sell it to a relative from same country that gets the same help, and get foodstamps and shit as well. How exactly is that fair or equal treatment?

Stop whining. Get off your ass and do something to change your life.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-09-2016, 08:43 AM
(10-09-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 07:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If I had brown skin and I moved from a foreign country, I would have a massive amount of help getting a grant to start or buy a business, not pay tax on that income for 7 years after which I would sell it to a relative from same country that gets the same help, and get foodstamps and shit as well. How exactly is that fair or equal treatment?

Stop whining. Get off your ass and do something to change your life.

Whining and eventually rioting is how these people got the special treatment they get. If we constantly act civilized and just accept it, we are looking at even worse treatment down the road.
10-09-2016, 08:48 AM
(10-09-2016 08:43 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Stop whining. Get off your ass and do something to change your life.

Whining and eventually rioting is how these people got the special treatment they get. If we constantly act civilized and just accept it, we are looking at even worse treatment down the road.

It's pretty apparent at this point that you are just trolling.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-09-2016, 10:16 AM
(10-09-2016 08:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 08:43 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Whining and eventually rioting is how these people got the special treatment they get. If we constantly act civilized and just accept it, we are looking at even worse treatment down the road.

I am being serious. Don't you watch the news and the various mobs of so called minorities rioting in the streets and our government caving. It is a tactic that obviously works better than voting.
10-09-2016, 10:21 AM
(10-09-2016 10:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 08:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  It's pretty apparent at this point that you are just trolling.

I am being serious. Don't you watch the news and the various mobs of so called minorities rioting in the streets and our government caving. It is a tactic that obviously works better than voting.

I don't trust the media. Big Grin

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-09-2016, 10:28 AM
(10-09-2016 08:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 08:43 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Whining and eventually rioting is how these people got the special treatment they get. If we constantly act civilized and just accept it, we are looking at even worse treatment down the road.

He sounds like one but sadly I don't think he is, I think he genuinely believes this shit.
10-09-2016, 11:22 AM
(10-09-2016 07:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 07:18 AM)julep Wrote:  You're just a fuckup. It's not your skin color or your gender that's holding you back. You are getting equal treatment, and you just can't cut it.

So you're pissed off that these government grants are...creating more jobs? There are many kinds of government grants, some of which a business developed by you would be eligible for. If you're too lazy to research and apply for them, that's not the fault of the immigrants putting in 90 hours a week at their businesses.

I'm married to a white guy without a college degree who did, at one point, lose a job to outsourcing overseas. His reaction was to go find a better job, not whine about the system being unfair. I find it impossible to feel sorry for you and your feelings of entitlement.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
11-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Since America is basicly owned by the Chinese it is not about making America great again but about buying it back from the Chinese and become America again.
Trump wants to do this by bringing back jobs and industries to the USA.
Clinton wants the Arabs to pay off the Chinese in return for unlimited immigration.

But maybe all this Clinton stuff is just about giving Obama an (unconstitutional) third term as foreign president. Having a born Kenyan as president is already unconstitutional but the Americans did buy it. Btw. Michelle Obama is a man.

Religion is the voluntary prison of the mind