Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-09-2016, 05:21 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(11-09-2016 04:51 AM)Steve Dutch Wrote:  Since America is basicly owned by the Chinese it is not about making America great again but about buying it back from the Chinese and become America again.
Trump wants to do this by bringing back jobs and industries to the USA.
Clinton wants the Arabs to pay off the Chinese in return for unlimited immigration.

But maybe all this Clinton stuff is just about giving Obama an (unconstitutional) third term as foreign president. Having a born Kenyan as president is already unconstitutional but the Americans did buy it. Btw. Michelle Obama is a man.

You are kidding, right?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 05:24 AM
(11-09-2016 04:51 AM)Steve Dutch Wrote:  Since America is basicly owned by the Chinese it is not about making America great again but about buying it back from the Chinese and become America again.
Clinton wants the Arabs to pay off the Chinese in return for unlimited immigration.

But maybe all this Clinton stuff is just about giving Obama an (unconstitutional) third term as foreign president. Having a born Kenyan as president is already unconstitutional but the Americans did buy it. Btw. Michelle Obama is a man.

This is supposed to be humor, right? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2016, 07:11 AM

Now THIS one really IS a drive by troll.
11-09-2016, 07:33 AM

The only thing worth addressing here is the China issue.

Trump has been a top exporter of jobs AND businesses. You fool yourself on this and all the other points. How can a skeptic believe such garbage?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-09-2016, 07:52 AM
(11-09-2016 07:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  How can a skeptic believe such garbage?

Atheist does not equal skeptic. Nor it mean that person is rational in other areas of life.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
11-09-2016, 08:28 AM
(11-09-2016 07:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 07:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  How can a skeptic believe such garbage?

Atheist does not equal skeptic. Nor it mean that person is rational in other areas of life.

Yeah, I know. It still always boggles my mind. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-09-2016, 08:32 AM
(11-09-2016 08:28 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 07:52 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Atheist does not equal skeptic. Nor it mean that person is rational in other areas of life.

Yeah, I know. It still always boggles my mind. Facepalm
After hearing atheists who complain that they lack grace of faith such things do not surprise me.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-09-2016, 08:36 AM
(11-09-2016 08:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 08:28 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yeah, I know. It still always boggles my mind. Facepalm
After hearing atheists who complain that they lack grace of faith such things do not surprise me.

Lacking the grace of faith? Sounds more like a religious person posing as atheist to me.

11-09-2016, 08:42 AM
(11-09-2016 08:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 08:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  After hearing atheists who complain that they lack grace of faith such things do not surprise me.

Lacking the grace of faith? Sounds more like a religious person posing as atheist to me.

Possible. Though I would say that it was fishing for catholic votes. Person complaining about said lack of grace was Aleksander Kwaśniewski, former polish president and atheist by his own declaration.

Mikhail Bakunin.
11-09-2016, 09:22 AM
(11-09-2016 08:42 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 08:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  Lacking the grace of faith? Sounds more like a religious person posing as atheist to me.

Possible. Though I would say that it was fishing for catholic votes. Person complaining about said lack of grace was Aleksander Kwaśniewski, former polish president and atheist by his own declaration.

I wish the US would show foreign politics in main stream media like every other country I have been to. But they don't, and so I am pretty ignorant about what goes on in individual countries. I could search it out but am not enough of a news fiend.... So, I know nothing about Aleksander. Interesting, though, that you had a president who was a known atheist.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post