Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-09-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(12-09-2016 05:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-09-2016 11:22 AM)julep Wrote:  So you're pissed off that these government grants are...creating more jobs? There are many kinds of government grants, some of which a business developed by you would be eligible for. If you're too lazy to research and apply for them, that's not the fault of the immigrants putting in 90 hours a week at their businesses.

I'm married to a white guy without a college degree who did, at one point, lose a job to outsourcing overseas. His reaction was to go find a better job, not whine about the system being unfair. I find it impossible to feel sorry for you and your feelings of entitlement.

Creating more minimum wage jobs is not the answer. I am complaining that immigrants get huge amounts of help with getting the grants. While, I might be able to get a grant if I had the help they get I am unable to get by the stinking scams on the internet. You can't do it by researching it yourself. These people only get it due to the things in place to help them along.

Go to your town hall or your local chamber of commerce or your local library and ask someone to help you. But you won't, because then you can't whine about how no one will help you. With your combination of low effort and willful ignorance, you are making your own miseries. The immigrants and minorities didn't take your opportunities: they are smarter than you and work harder. You can't do much about your IQ, but at least you could put a bit of effort into bettering your circumstances.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
12-09-2016, 06:28 AM
(12-09-2016 06:11 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 05:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  They surely didn't work harder than *you*, the most hardworking self-pity party in the universe.

No, they were given help by places such as Acorn. The things needed for getting a grant (written statements) and other things are done for them. I could do it myself if there was information on where and how to submit it. They are given help from step one to the end.

Wait a minute.

Just a few posts ago you were bitching about how the government is setting all this up to help immigrant groups they were bringing in to steal your job and screw you. Now it's private entities like Acorn?

Which is it? Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about or are you just making all this up as you go? Because, it sure reads like you are making it all up as you go.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
12-09-2016, 06:50 AM
(12-09-2016 05:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Creating more minimum wage jobs is not the answer. I am complaining that immigrants get huge amounts of help with getting the grants. While, I might be able to get a grant if I had the help they get I am unable to get by the stinking scams on the internet. You can't do it by researching it yourself. These people only get it due to the things in place to help them along.

Well of course...no white man has ever been able to successfully apply for, and receive, a grant. Dodgy

I note that you are interested only in a grant and not a loan...like something backed by the SBA.

Of course both require a plan and a fair amount of work to get...so that's out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-09-2016, 07:15 AM
(12-09-2016 06:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 05:48 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Creating more minimum wage jobs is not the answer. I am complaining that immigrants get huge amounts of help with getting the grants. While, I might be able to get a grant if I had the help they get I am unable to get by the stinking scams on the internet. You can't do it by researching it yourself. These people only get it due to the things in place to help them along.

Well of course...no white man has ever been able to successfully apply for, and receive, a grant. Dodgy

I note that you are interested only in a grant and not a loan...like something backed by the SBA.

I am willing to do the work. The information on how to do it, is not anywhere to be found. I have tried to get the info.
12-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Being a white man in this country is such a burden, isn't it?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
12-09-2016, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 07:36 AM by Anjele.)
(12-09-2016 07:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-09-2016 06:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Well of course...no white man has ever been able to successfully apply for, and receive, a grant. Dodgy

I am willing to do the work. The information on how to do it, is not anywhere to be found. I have tried to get the info.

Bullshit...the resources are out there. I worked for years for a company that made loans backed by the SBA. It's a ton of work for the applicant. But the info is out there...hell, all the info about everything is out there. We didn't find the borrowers, they found us, often through their banker.

Here https://www.sba.gov/content/find-grants

http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/home.html

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/grants-to...-business/

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
12-09-2016, 08:06 AM
(12-09-2016 07:15 AM)BnW Wrote:  Being a white man in this country is such a burden, isn't it?

I mean not only do you have to (very reluctantly) pay taxes *and* work for a living, but sometimes people of colour are better off than you! I ask you, how is that fair?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
12-09-2016, 11:08 AM
I wonder if birdguy has earned a nickname given his level of cognitive dissonance, I would like to suggest Chip, as in chip on shoulder, seems kinda appropriate to me Big Grin
12-09-2016, 12:04 PM

You mean YOU can't do it by researching it yourself. Don't project your ineptitude onto the rest of us.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Apparently you need more than a little hand-holding too, Birdbrain.