Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-09-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(13-09-2016 10:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 10:21 AM)Impulse Wrote:  You seriously thought there was merit in that tweet? Consider
It would probably make for a more productive conversation if you told me why you disagree.

The tweet completely overlooks the fact that she has pneumonia. It's an apples/oranges comparison.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 11:32 AM
(13-09-2016 10:21 AM)Impulse Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 02:32 PM)Vosur Wrote:  On Twitter today: "If Hillary can't make it through a 9/11 ceremony, how is she supposed to make it through an actual 9/11?"

Consider

You seriously thought there was merit in that tweet? Consider

I don't for a second think she is healthy. I think at this point, she is trying to hold out and get elected so her VP can take over.
13-09-2016, 11:38 AM
For all of you who are concerned about Hillary's health because she has been unwell lately...do none of you know of someone who appeared to be perfectly healthy and then died suddenly?

There are also people who are dealing with health issues but are still quite capable of functioning in a productive fashion.

If we decide that someone who 'might' die shouldn't be elected president then we have to remove everyone from the running.

There are no health guarantees for anyone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
13-09-2016, 12:05 PM
(13-09-2016 11:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't for a second think she is healthy. I think at this point, she is trying to hold out and get elected so her VP can take over.

Ridiculous. If that was her aim, she could have just let Bernie win.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
13-09-2016, 12:20 PM
(13-09-2016 11:27 AM)Impulse Wrote:  The tweet completely overlooks the fact that she has pneumonia. It's an apples/oranges comparison.
That's not a fact, it's an allegation. It would require a great deal of credulity to take anything coming from Clinton or her campaign at face value given that they lied about the e-mail scandal (and a great deal of other things) for over a year.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-09-2016, 12:21 PM
(13-09-2016 08:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Serious question how on earth is civil disorder going to fix your country ? I just don't see how that's going to do anything other than make things worse.

It's matter of belief not facts.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-09-2016, 12:37 PM
(13-09-2016 08:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 06:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  That is one thing I am hoping for. I am truly hoping to fix the country. If all I can get is 4 to 8 years of disorder, then so be it.

Serious question how on earth is civil disorder going to fix your country ? I just don't see how that's going to do anything other than make things worse.

I don't think he is quite making that claim. He thinks that a Trump presidency will either fix the country or lead to civil disorder. And if we can't fix the country, why then, civil disorder is the next best thing, don't you think? (NOTE: I'm being sarcastic here.)
13-09-2016, 01:03 PM
(13-09-2016 12:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 11:32 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I don't for a second think she is healthy. I think at this point, she is trying to hold out and get elected so her VP can take over.

Ridiculous. If that was her aim, she could have just let Bernie win.

You seem to forget that Sanders scares the powers that be far more than Trump does. If they wanted Sanders in, they would have let him in. They don't. They do want the VP Hilary picked and I'll give you a hint. It is not Sanders.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
13-09-2016, 01:21 PM
(13-09-2016 12:20 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 11:27 AM)Impulse Wrote:  The tweet completely overlooks the fact that she has pneumonia. It's an apples/oranges comparison.
That's not a fact, it's an allegation. It would require a great deal of credulity to take anything coming from Clinton or her campaign at face value given that they lied about the e-mail scandal (and a great deal of other things) for over a year.

The tweet assumes it's a lie (or else the tweet is pointless) which is not fact either. Besides your lack of trust in her, you have no justification to doubt that she really has pneumonia. When (if) concrete evidence is divulged to indicate she has something else more serious, then maybe the tweet will have a point. Drinking Beverage

13-09-2016, 01:24 PM
(13-09-2016 01:03 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 12:05 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Ridiculous. If that was her aim, she could have just let Bernie win.

You seem to forget that Sanders scares the powers that be far more than Trump does. If they wanted Sanders in, they would have let him in. They don't. They do want the VP Hilary picked and I'll give you a hint. It is not Sanders.

You missed the point. If Hillary is only running to get another Democrat elected, there are far easier ways of doing that than fighting health issues just to win a Presidency that she can hand over to someone else. That notion is nothing short of absurd. Consider