Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
Because after 6-8 years of civil unrest the progressives will firmly take control and the Republican Party will become a thing of the past.

Happy days?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2016, 11:26 AM
(14-09-2016 11:00 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:56 AM)Chas Wrote:  

No, it was a response to birdbrains comments about being afraid of school so war was better.

I am not trolling. What I have said is what truly happened and how I feel about things.
14-09-2016, 11:29 AM
(14-09-2016 10:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you'd rather see the lives of 320 million people turned upside down than take yourself back to school?

Christ, college isn't that fearful -- if you need to, just take some remedial classes first. Go learn accounting or something, and quit masturbating about your Turner Diaries fantasies, there's a good boy.

As crazy as it might seem, I have an irrational fear of school. I know that I can't go through what I went through as a child, but the fear is there. I would love to go back to school to get a degree. I tried once. Had an anxiety attack. School ruined me. So yes, it may sound cold of me I do want chaos. Through chaos I can flourish, because it would become anarchy.

I am genuinely sorry for the difficulties you encountered, I too suffer from anxiety and sometimes that makes me feel angry and aggressive toward the society I see as unsympathetic and unwilling to give me a chance, but wishing horror and death on others is not the answer there will always be those who do better or worse than us the trick is to rise above this and comport your self with dignity rather than anger, you have done a great job in remaining calm and measured in response to criticism on this forum as I think I pointed out recently. Please don't let anger and hate motivate your opinions I did that and it nearly killed me. Peace Adey.
14-09-2016, 12:11 PM
(14-09-2016 10:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you'd rather see the lives of 320 million people turned upside down than take yourself back to school?

Christ, college isn't that fearful -- if you need to, just take some remedial classes first. Go learn accounting or something, and quit masturbating about your Turner Diaries fantasies, there's a good boy.

As crazy as it might seem, I have an irrational fear of school. I know that I can't go through what I went through as a child, but the fear is there. I would love to go back to school to get a degree. I tried once. Had an anxiety attack. School ruined me. So yes, it may sound cold of me I do want chaos. Through chaos I can flourish, because it would become anarchy.

Lucky for us that your druthers don't matter. Laughat

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
14-09-2016, 12:14 PM
(14-09-2016 10:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 05:46 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Did you just call every president in history a sociopath?

Yes. Yes I did. That's probably an exaggeration but I suspect the vast majority of them had sociopathic tendencies. You can't do that job if you're the type to get bogged down in people's emotions. I'm not suggesting they were all psychotic (just a few Tongue ) but I bet most were sociopaths.

I don't think that Lincoln was a sociopath.

Mary Todd, however.....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
14-09-2016, 01:14 PM
(14-09-2016 11:26 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 11:00 AM)BnW Wrote:  No, it was a response to birdbrains comments about being afraid of school so war was better.

I am not trolling. What I have said is what truly happened and how I feel about things.

Let's be clear here. Motivated by a fear of schooling that you admit is irrational, as well as an irrational feeling that you're hard done by, you want the USA to go to war - with an unspecified enemy but probably knowing you immigrants and black people - in the hope that during the ensuing chaos you will somehow come out on top, presumably by selling trailers to the winning side.

And this is the reason that you are voting for Donald Trump.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
14-09-2016, 01:30 PM
(14-09-2016 01:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 11:26 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am not trolling. What I have said is what truly happened and how I feel about things.

Let's be clear here. Motivated by a fear of schooling that you admit is irrational, as well as an irrational feeling that you're hard done by, you want the USA to go to war - with an unspecified enemy but probably knowing you immigrants and black people - in the hope that during the ensuing chaos you will somehow come out on top, presumably by selling trailers to the winning side.

Fuck no. I do not plan to sell trailers if the world goes to shit. I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.
14-09-2016, 01:44 PM
(14-09-2016 01:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Fuck no. I do not plan to sell trailers if the world goes to shit. I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.

I'll sell the trailers then. I see demand skyrocketing. This is why you no get no where. Can't see opportunity when it's slapping you in the face.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-09-2016, 01:46 PM

Some of the most successful people do not have college degrees. When I was in my working years I ran my own business and I never finished a semester of college. NOr did any of the other men I knew and worked with on construction projects over the decades. So buy yourslef z hardhat and work boots and stumble onto a construction site and see who is hiring. Whether ia plumber, electrician or block layer, and within a year os so with some experience start contracting o your own.and take it from there.
14-09-2016, 01:51 PM
(14-09-2016 01:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 01:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Let's be clear here. Motivated by a fear of schooling that you admit is irrational, as well as an irrational feeling that you're hard done by, you want the USA to go to war - with an unspecified enemy but probably knowing you immigrants and black people - in the hope that during the ensuing chaos you will somehow come out on top, presumably by selling trailers to the winning side.

Fuck no. I do not plan to sell trailers if the world goes to shit. I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.

In addition to deplorable, you're deluded.

You think it's going to be harder for the immigrants who "took" your job to take your guns, especially since some of them already have experience surviving in chaos? Your life will be immeasurably worse. Chaotic environments are especially unkind to the weak.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post