Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(14-09-2016 01:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Fuck no. I do not plan to sell trailers if the world goes to shit. I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.

You think you'll be *able* to pull that off? I think a large number of people will have something to say about that. Probably not very nicely. You'll be hanged as a war criminal within a week.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2016, 02:00 PM
(14-09-2016 01:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 01:14 PM)morondog Wrote:  Let's be clear here. Motivated by a fear of schooling that you admit is irrational, as well as an irrational feeling that you're hard done by, you want the USA to go to war - with an unspecified enemy but probably knowing you immigrants and black people - in the hope that during the ensuing chaos you will somehow come out on top, presumably by selling trailers to the winning side.

And this is the reason that you are voting for Donald Trump.

Fuck no. I do not plan to sell trailers if the world goes to shit. I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.

The phrase lack of conscience is an extremely worrisome one, how do you suppose to to take over your own small section of anything without people skills ? You are starting to sound like a narcissistic sociopath just like your beloved Trump, highly concerning for sureNo
14-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Birdie's gotta be trolling. It's taken long enough 'cos he so carefully constructed this persona, but there's no way he's this dumb. It's not humanly possible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-09-2016, 02:45 PM
(14-09-2016 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  Birdie's gotta be trolling. It's taken long enough 'cos he so carefully constructed this persona, but there's no way he's this dumb. It's not humanly possible.
I think that you're underestimating human potential.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-09-2016, 03:05 PM
(14-09-2016 02:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  Birdie's gotta be trolling. It's taken long enough 'cos he so carefully constructed this persona, but there's no way he's this dumb. It's not humanly possible.

You could be right..... You probably are.... Either way he seems to be a deeply troubled human being.
14-09-2016, 04:13 PM
BirdGuy, have a read through the history of the French Revolution and American Civil War. That's roughly what you're talking about and it wasn't kind to the little guy. Revolutions never are.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
14-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Yeah, things are rough. My job was moved out of state two months ago. They paid me through August. Unemployment kicked in five weeks ago. I got a job offer today. I start Monday. Must be because I am a woman.

Amazing what you can do when you apply yourself and hone a skill set.

BTW - as for school, I took most of my classes online. I seldom had to step foot in a classroom. But, that's because I am privileged and shit.

Yeah, and I had a shit childhood...funny how taking responsibility for my adult life made a difference.

I didn't realize that I should just give up, blame everyone else, and whine.

I missed that memo.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
14-09-2016, 05:58 PM
You should all stop responding. Either this guy is a troll or his sense of reality is completely warped. Either way, your wasting your time.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
14-09-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2016 07:19 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(14-09-2016 10:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 10:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  So you'd rather see the lives of 320 million people turned upside down than take yourself back to school?

Christ, college isn't that fearful -- if you need to, just take some remedial classes first. Go learn accounting or something, and quit masturbating about your Turner Diaries fantasies, there's a good boy.

As crazy as it might seem, I have an irrational fear of school. I know that I can't go through what I went through as a child, but the fear is there. I would love to go back to school to get a degree. I tried once. Had an anxiety attack. School ruined me.

Suck it up, Cupcake. The idea that you'd prefer a civil war to returning to school because you're a little scared is no support for your point at all -- all it is is you placing your little feelings pre-eminent before the health and well-being of millions of others.

In short, you're being a selfish little twat, preferring others to die rather than growing a pair and confronting what you yourself admit is an irrational fear.

I'm sorry, if you want sympathy, you'll find it in the dictionary, between shit and syphilis.

I've just realized -- you don't hate immigrants, you envy them, because they have so much more gumption than you can even imagine.

Go beg on the corner, then, and hope that the general public is more compassionate than you yourself are. Fucking hypocrite, extolling the virtues of personal accomplishment while you yourself shrink from the very simple accomplishment of getting an education.

Put your money where your mouth is, or shut the fuck up, Cleetus ... errr, Cupcake.

(14-09-2016 10:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So yes, it may sound cold of me I do want chaos. Through chaos I can flourish, because it would become anarchy.

You couldn't flourish in chaos, either, because that's a situation that requires more brainpower than times of stability, and you've already admitted that you've been unable to get ahead in stable times. If I had to take an over/under on your survival, I'd pick seventeen days, because I don't think you could think your way out of a wet paper sack.
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2016, 07:22 PM
(14-09-2016 01:30 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I plan to use my lack of any conscience to take over my own small section of things.

The lack of conscience doesn't make up for the lack of brains, kid. You'll be dead meat, and the world will be better for it.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post