Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
14-09-2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(14-09-2016 05:58 PM)BnW Wrote:  You should all stop responding. Either this guy is a troll or his sense of reality is completely warped. Either way, your wasting your time.

He's trolling, and that's why he needs a good slap. Doctor shoulda slapped his mother when he was born, too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2016, 07:27 PM
(14-09-2016 07:14 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You couldn't flourish in chaos, either, because that's a situation that requires more brainpower than times of stability, and you've already admitted that you've been unable to get ahead in stable times. If I had to take an over/under on your survival, I'd pick seventeen days, because I don't think you could think your way out of a wet paper sack.

Seriously. Someone who is afraid to go to school thinks somehow war and chaos is going to be to their benefit? How clueless can one person be?

Which takes me back to -- I'm still not buying it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
14-09-2016, 07:29 PM
(14-09-2016 07:26 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He's trolling, ...

I wouldn't mind so much if he wasn't so goddam unoriginal and boring to the point of tedium.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-09-2016, 07:54 PM
(14-09-2016 07:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 07:26 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He's trolling, ...

I wouldn't mind so much if he wasn't so goddam unoriginal and boring to the point of tedium.

Whining gets old quick, doesn't it?
15-09-2016, 05:54 AM
Not like all this is going to matter. Once Clinton drops out, Trump might be in easily. All depends on whom they pick to take her place. If It like that person better than Trump, my vote goes that way. If that politician is hated more than Trump, then Trump wins easily. I have to point out that Trump is not hated by all. Just the liberals.
15-09-2016, 07:40 AM
(15-09-2016 05:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have to point out that Trump is not hated by all. Just the liberals.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

You must have missed the part where a good percentage of the Republican Party has been trying to disown him since the beginning of his campaign. They only grudgingly got on board when he won the nomination, and even then a lot of them didn't. He's hated by his own party as well as "the liberals".
[+] 5 users Like Grasshopper's post
15-09-2016, 08:56 AM
(14-09-2016 05:58 PM)BnW Wrote:  You should all stop responding. Either this guy is a troll or his sense of reality is completely warped. Either way, your wasting your time.

I don't think he's a troll, just a guy with some unpleasant character defects.

This "ScientificTruth" guy, on the other hand, has been an extremely obvious troll right from the beginning. I'm scratching my head as to why anyone bothered to respond to him at all, and even more so, why they're still doing it. It would have been so cool if he just ran into stone cold silence -- not a single response. He certainly hasn't gotten one from me (unless this counts).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
15-09-2016, 09:02 AM
(15-09-2016 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

I don't think he's a troll, just a guy with some unpleasant character defects.

This "ScientificTruth" guy, on the other hand, has been an extremely obvious troll right from the beginning. I'm scratching my head as to why anyone bothered to respond to him at all, and even more so, why they're still doing it. It would have been so cool if he just ran into stone cold silence -- not a single response. He certainly hasn't gotten one from me (unless this counts).

Scientific truth guy is a Brit like me, he is joking and like me when he jokes he gets into trouble because America and the UK are divided by a common language I don't think he is a troll per se.
15-09-2016, 09:26 AM
(15-09-2016 09:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't think he's a troll, just a guy with some unpleasant character defects.

Scientific truth guy is a Brit like me, he is joking and like me when he jokes he gets into trouble because America and the UK are divided by a common language I don't think he is a troll per se.

I think I get British humor as well as anyone (I love Monty Python and Benny Hill), but this guy's humor is on the nasty side. He strikes me as a theist trotting out all the same old stereotypes about atheists perpetrating genocide, and pretending to be an atheist so he can mock us and act superior. I'm not sure exactly what his game is, but I'm pretty sure it's hostile rather than friendly. If he's laughing, he's laughing at us, not with us. I like you, but I don't like him.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
15-09-2016, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 09:38 AM by GirlyMan.)
(15-09-2016 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  This "ScientificTruth" guy, on the other hand, has been an extremely obvious troll right from the beginning.

I abhor him. He trivialized suicide in order to escalate his trolling. I can't think of many things more abhorrent than that.

I've smelled this particular stench here before under a different name.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post