Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-09-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(15-09-2016 09:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 08:56 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't think he's a troll, just a guy with some unpleasant character defects.

This "ScientificTruth" guy, on the other hand, has been an extremely obvious troll right from the beginning. I'm scratching my head as to why anyone bothered to respond to him at all, and even more so, why they're still doing it. It would have been so cool if he just ran into stone cold silence -- not a single response. He certainly hasn't gotten one from me (unless this counts).

Scientific truth guy is a Brit like me, he is joking and like me when he jokes he gets into trouble because America and the UK are divided by a common language I don't think he is a troll per se.

I am not going to excuse the things he says because he is British. A jerk is a jerk, doesn't really matter where they hail from.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-09-2016, 10:29 AM
(15-09-2016 09:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Scientific truth guy is a Brit like me, he is joking and like me when he jokes he gets into trouble because America and the UK are divided by a common language I don't think he is a troll per se.

I enjoy British humor; it is generally much drier, funnier, and intelligent than American humor. ST321 has none of those qualities.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
15-09-2016, 10:31 AM
(15-09-2016 09:26 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(15-09-2016 09:02 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Scientific truth guy is a Brit like me, he is joking and like me when he jokes he gets into trouble because America and the UK are divided by a common language I don't think he is a troll per se.

I think I get British humor as well as anyone (I love Monty Python and Benny Hill), but this guy's humor is on the nasty side. He strikes me as a theist trotting out all the same old stereotypes about atheists perpetrating genocide, and pretending to be an atheist so he can mock us and act superior. I'm not sure exactly what his game is, but I'm pretty sure it's hostile rather than friendly. If he's laughing, he's laughing at us, not with us. I like you, but I don't like him.
Perhaps I haven't seen all his posts I will investigate further, thank you for the compliment I like you too Smile
15-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Oh dear serves me right for basing opinion on one thread I'm facepalming in embarrassment right now as it does appear the guy is a bit of a dick to be sure Facepalm
15-09-2016, 10:44 AM
Quote:I am not going to excuse the things he says because he is British.
Too right, Anjele!

A twat is a twat regardless of his or her origin.

Can't make up my mind whether it is deliberate baiting or the output of someone who needs help. Oh, shucks, that latter goes for theists as well so . . .hard to tell.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
15-09-2016, 11:46 AM
(15-09-2016 10:44 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  
Quote:I am not going to excuse the things he says because he is British.
Too right, Anjele!

A twat is a twat regardless of his or her origin.

Can't make up my mind whether it is deliberate baiting or the output of someone who needs help. Oh, shucks, that latter goes for theists as well so . . .hard to tell.

Well, according to the poster itself:

(15-09-2016 10:49 AM)ScientificTruth321 Wrote:  Science shows us that heterosexual make baby and keep human race going while there is no evidence for homosexuality doing the same ? lmao
Trolling? No just ridicule? You do realize I am ridiculing you with every thread and post I make? Will you ever be intelligent enough to know that?

Bold added by me. So it has itself admitted that it is not seeking any kind of productive conversation.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
15-09-2016, 11:57 AM
Yup hands up folks I got it badly wrong I was looking at only one thread which appeared to be just joking around, my fault I should have paid more attention to both his posting history and rep count, I certainly didn't mean to suggest obvious trolls should get a pass based on nationality my original post was made in good faith but I did get it wrong the guy is an obvious troll and a douche sorry but with limited and expensive mobile internet access I cannot always check everything as thoroughly as I would like.
15-09-2016, 11:59 AM
(15-09-2016 05:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have to point out that Trump is not hated by all. Just the liberals.

You really should get out more.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6472/heres...on-bandler
15-09-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2016 06:05 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)

I dunno, I was in a relationship with a Brit for three years and am a little attuned to the dry humor from it.

Not convinced at all.
15-09-2016, 07:31 PM
(15-09-2016 05:52 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I dunno, I was in a relationship with a Brit for three years and am a little attuned to the dry humor from it.

Not convinced at all.

Yeah I got it wrong check out my previous post. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post