Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-09-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(21-09-2016 01:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This may be a nail in his coffin.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/w...on-report/

There is NO COMPARISON between Clinton and Trump.

Yep, it's all over the news. This is why he is not showing his taxes. They would be so very interesting.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2016, 02:31 PM
(21-09-2016 01:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 01:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This may be a nail in his coffin.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/politics/w...on-report/

There is NO COMPARISON between Clinton and Trump.

Yep, it's all over the news. This is why he is not showing his taxes. They would be so very interesting.

In Clinton's own words "What does it matter now?". The Clintons have done some things with the charity they ran that were at the very least questionable. What's your point? I know that both are liars. I don't dispute that. On one hand, we have a woman that lies mainly to the American public. She will screw us every way possible with her trade deals. On the other hand, we have a man that I believe will lie for us. I am not worried about lies he tells to foreign countries if it is our interest. Lies told to the public to further the agendas of other countries is something that we can go without.
21-09-2016, 02:34 PM
(21-09-2016 02:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  On the other hand, we have a man that I believe will lie for us.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

And what makes you believe that? So far, he has shown absolutely no discrimination about who he lies to. He will lie to anyone and everyone.
[+] 7 users Like Grasshopper's post
04-10-2016, 01:52 PM
(08-09-2016 09:50 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And wikileaks is still pending. Its not over yet.

Welp. That's that.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-10-2016, 01:59 PM
(21-09-2016 02:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  What's your point? I know that both are liars. I don't dispute that. On one hand, we have a woman that lies mainly to the American public. She will screw us every way possible with her trade deals.

Bullshit fallacious generalizations.
You are seriously delusional if you think she wants to screw people with trade deals. In fact she opposes some that have been shown to be unproductive. I almost wish he were to be elected, (he won't be) just to show you red neck fools how bad he would actually be as president.

Quote:On the other hand, we have a man that I believe will lie for us. I am not worried about lies he tells to foreign countries if it is our interest. Lies told to the public to further the agendas of other countries is something that we can go without.

He's never done anything ever "for us". He works ONLY for himself, and thinks ONLY of himself. He see the entire world only as it relates to himself. He lies period. He is incapable of recognizing the truth when he sees it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-10-2016, 02:25 PM
(04-10-2016 01:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 02:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  What's your point? I know that both are liars. I don't dispute that. On one hand, we have a woman that lies mainly to the American public. She will screw us every way possible with her trade deals.

Bullshit fallacious generalizations.
You are seriously delusional if you think she wants to screw people with trade deals. In fact she opposes some that have been shown to be unproductive. I almost wish he were to be elected, (he won't be) just to show you red neck fools how bad he would actually be as president.

Quote:On the other hand, we have a man that I believe will lie for us. I am not worried about lies he tells to foreign countries if it is our interest. Lies told to the public to further the agendas of other countries is something that we can go without.

He's never done anything ever "for us". He works ONLY for himself, and thinks ONLY of himself. He see the entire world only as it relates to himself. He lies period. He is incapable of recognizing the truth when he sees it.

And it's not unreasonable to think he may have ADHD. He can't stay on one subject for more than 15 seconds before he starts meandering and babbling on about something else. He hasn't shown the slightest ability to concentrate on anything other than himself.

If his father hadn't been wealthy Donald Trump wouldn't be able to hold down a steady job. He'd probably be one of those sad, mentally ill, homeless people you see on the street.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
04-10-2016, 02:30 PM
(21-09-2016 02:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I know that both are liars.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump is not a liar. He believes everything he says.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-10-2016, 02:46 PM
(04-10-2016 01:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  He's never done anything ever "for us". He works ONLY for himself, and thinks ONLY of himself. He see the entire world only as it relates to himself. He lies period. He is incapable of recognizing the truth when he sees it.

There is only one truth - Trump's truth.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-10-2016, 03:13 PM
(04-10-2016 02:25 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... He can't stay on one subject for more than 15 seconds ...

This more than any other facet of Trump's persona is the most disqualifying, the most troublesome. He is a man permanently imprisoned in ignorance, and that is speaking without hyperbole. He's congenitally incapable of paying attention; his mind cannot prioritize all that flicks across it, nor distinguish between salient and less salient impulses. It makes it impossible for him to learn anything to any depth, and it shows in his manner of speech, which is that of a grade-school mind. Worse, he doesn't think his lack of attention span is crippling - he thinks it's an advantage. He flaunts his wealth and crows "whaddayoo gonna teach me, huh?" Well, nothing. He's right. He's impervious to being taught. If Trump were a blazing liberal and he and I synched on every topic vital to my interests I'd still vote against him - his shallowness dooms any chance he'd be effective in a role that, unlike sharpster deal-making, is almost entirely diplomacy.
[+] 8 users Like Airportkid's post
04-10-2016, 05:25 PM
(04-10-2016 02:30 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-09-2016 02:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I know that both are liars.

I've come to the conclusion that Trump is not a liar. He believes everything he says.

A large percentage of his supporters believe it even more.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg