Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-10-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(05-10-2016 12:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I'm a lot more worried than I was six months ago.

Hi,

We were just watching an old movie - 'The Omen'. Dangerous ground to make comparisons. Shocking

Damien only had Billie Whitelaw and a dog, but Donald's surrogates are the legions of Hell. Evil_monsterHoboDrooling

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2016, 05:56 PM
(05-10-2016 12:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You can change it by editing the title in the OP.

I just tried. I think there's a time limit and since the OP was back in March it's fossilized and can only be altered using a jackhammer. The old title has developed a nice patina of irony anyway so should probably be left alone.
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
05-10-2016, 06:16 PM
(05-10-2016 02:38 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  
(05-10-2016 12:43 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I'm a lot more worried than I was six months ago.

Hi,

We were just watching an old movie - 'The Omen'. Dangerous ground to make comparisons. Shocking

Damien only had Billie Whitelaw and a dog, but Donald's surrogates are the legions of Hell. Evil_monsterHoboDrooling

D.

Forgive my ignorance, I never saw that movie. But living in Texas, I encounter enough Trumpsters to worry.
05-10-2016, 07:00 PM
(05-10-2016 02:38 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  

Hi,

D.

Naw, they're just a "basket of deplorables", which comment came up during the VP debates as "an insult". Got to be kidding. Somebody wants insults, I have a bucket of verbal vitriol that I can splash around that makes other sailors blush and sends decent women (and some men) to the fainting couch.
06-10-2016, 08:32 AM
(04-10-2016 11:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-10-2016 05:50 PM)tomilay Wrote:  Julian Assange's idea of having a say in the US election. He is a shill for Trump. He was supposed to put a dagger in her back.

I don't know why anyone in America would be comfortable with some schmuck from who-knows-where interfering in their election anyway. At the very least I would expect intense scrutiny of who the fuck he is, where the fuck he got whatever documents he's got and who's got their claws in him.

Some are obviously. Alex Jones and his band of fans - they seem to be a subset of Trump's base.

Assange lost me when he was accused of rape and he decided to politicize the case.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
07-10-2016, 02:42 AM
538's now-cast has Hillary at nearly 7:1 now. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

#sigh
07-10-2016, 03:17 AM
(07-10-2016 02:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  538's now-cast has Hillary at nearly 7:1 now. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

It ain't done. If I load a pistol with an 8 round chamber with 1 bullet and spin it, are you gonna want me to point it at you? Ignoring things like that I know fuck all about guns.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-10-2016, 03:40 AM
(07-10-2016 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 02:42 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  538's now-cast has Hillary at nearly 7:1 now. Stick a fork in it, it's done.

It ain't done. If I load a pistol with an 8 round chamber with 1 bullet and spin it, are you gonna want me to point it at you? Ignoring things like that I know fuck all about guns.

The highest Obama got from Silver was 91%. Hillary's now-cast is at 87%. I see her blowing past Obama's 91%.

#sigh
07-10-2016, 03:49 AM
(07-10-2016 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Depends. Do you look like Robert De Niro? Consider

[Image: DeNiroTheDeerHunter.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2016, 09:23 AM
(07-10-2016 03:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-10-2016 03:17 AM)morondog Wrote:  It ain't done. If I load a pistol with an 8 round chamber with 1 bullet and spin it, are you gonna want me to point it at you? Ignoring things like that I know fuck all about guns.

Depends. Do you look like Robert De Niro? Consider

[Image: DeNiroTheDeerHunter.jpg]

THREE cartridges! Shocking