Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
12-10-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
Clinton was at 90.1% a couple hours ago. 90.8% is higher than Obama's highest at 90.3% in 2012.

[Image: election_zps0qab6yy9.png]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-10-2016, 09:30 AM
(12-10-2016 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah I'm crazy for not lapping up whatever they leak out. Wikileaks is not a neutral source and given the now known source of these hacks is even more suspect than usual.
There is no evidence that WikiLeaks has ever released so much as a single doctored document. Their track record is impeccable, irrespective of your feelings on the matter.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-10-2016, 09:32 AM
(12-10-2016 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 08:42 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Exhibit A.

Yeah I'm crazy for not lapping up whatever they leak out. Wikileaks is not a neutral source and given the now known source of these hacks is even more suspect than usual.

Wikileaks doesn't matter anymore. Clinton is ahead of Trump with women by 33 points (61-28). Women make up the majority of voters. And his debate performance and "Bill Clinton's a rapist" press conference didn't exactly endear him to women. They're not gonna change their minds and vote for someone who regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S. over some wikileaks.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-10-2016, 10:06 AM
(11-10-2016 11:21 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Geez, the recent WikiLeaks e-mail batches have been pretty damning. I doubt the voting population at large is going to put in the effort to keep up with them, though.

Wow, really? I don't watch the news so I don't know what they're saying,but I downloaded them and have been reading each of them for myself.

Context really does matter.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-10-2016, 10:07 AM
(12-10-2016 09:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah I'm crazy for not lapping up whatever they leak out. Wikileaks is not a neutral source and given the now known source of these hacks is even more suspect than usual.
There is no evidence that WikiLeaks has ever released so much as a single doctored document. Their track record is impeccable, irrespective of your feelings on the matter.
How would you know a document was doctored or not?
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
12-10-2016, 10:12 AM
(12-10-2016 10:07 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:30 AM)Vosur Wrote:  There is no evidence that WikiLeaks has ever released so much as a single doctored document. Their track record is impeccable, irrespective of your feelings on the matter.
How would you know a document was doctored or not?

Well see Wikileaks says nothing they have ever released has been doctored so we have to trust them because nothing they have ever released has been doctored according to them.

Given that they release classified material that the governments they target do not respond to it is just faith in their "noble" intentions.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-10-2016, 10:16 AM
(12-10-2016 06:56 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 01:25 AM)morondog Wrote:  What sort of people are the right wing lone wolves targeting though? Maybe it's people that the general population don't care about, like immigrants?

Mainly cops, blacks and Jews.

And school children.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
12-10-2016, 10:22 AM
(12-10-2016 10:06 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow, really? I don't watch the news so I don't know what they're saying,but I downloaded them and have been reading each of them for myself.

Context really does matter.
You've been reading 6,529 e-mails yourself? Forgive me if I find that hard to believe.

(12-10-2016 10:07 AM)skyking Wrote:  How would you know a document was doctored or not?
Take the recent DNC e-mails leaks, for instance. Don't you think the DNC would have claimed that the e-mails were fake if they were fake, considering the massive PR damage it did to them? They were so bad that the head and the chair of the DNC as well as several other high ranking members of the party had to resign.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
12-10-2016, 10:24 AM
(12-10-2016 07:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-10-2016 11:21 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Geez, the recent WikiLeaks e-mail batches have been pretty damning. I doubt the voting population at large is going to put in the effort to keep up with them, though.

Really? The bits I have seen have been rather pedestrian with only a clickbait para-phrase title to them ie: "Hillary thinks the term "everyday American is a bit clunky" Headline "Hillary Hates Everyday Americans". Granted I don't trust Wikileaks as far as I could throw Assange. A Russian hack funneled through a guy with obvious political motivations and who has sat on these for 6 months 0 credibility.

Wikileaks is effectively discredited for purposes of this election. At this point, I get the impression that they are largely viewed as just another super PAC for Trump.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
12-10-2016, 10:26 AM
That did not address my question.