Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(16-10-2016 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The difference between them, primarily, is that Clinton knows what the fuck she is doing - so, in a dichotomy (of which this isn't), would I rather have an evil intelligent self-interested she-devil, or an buffoonish, bigoted moron? In that scenario I’d take the moron, because he is going to fail to get things accomplished.

The moron’s modus operandi is to lash out disproportionately at any and all who disagree with him, just look at the 35,000+ lawsuits he’s filed in his lifetime on top of vitriol he spews. What happens when said moron is given the keys to the auto? The one that effectively controls the largest military machine in history?

(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)‘Dark Light Wrote:  He will not only be fighting Democrats in the House and Senate, he will also be fighting Republicans. They are both, I think, equally dangerous of intentions, (though not identical).

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Dangerous is an uninformed, thin-skin demagogue with the nuclear codes. HRC can’t come close to that.

(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)‘Dark Light Wrote:  One of the two has the means to reliably make shit happen. She would sell you out in a second if there was anything at all in it for her. Make no mistake. I know you many here may think anyone who could possibly consider Trump a better option than Clinton is a moron, and to that I would say, my name is Chuck and I don’t give a fuck.

This line of thinking is what is truly dangerous.

A man is given some timber and stone. He is ignorant. He can take a stick and swing it wildly and be a danger to those around him. He can throw stones indiscriminately and potentially hurt someone.

A man is given some timber a stone. He is intelligent and wants to take everyone's things at any cost. He can fashion a spear and stab at people's chests. He can fashion a bow and arrow and aim at people's hearts. He can make a fire and burn the houses to the ground.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2016, 03:36 PM
A great Prussian Field Marshal once said

Smart & Lazy: I make them my Commanders because they make the right thing happen but find the easiest way to accomplish the mission.
• Smart & Energetic: I make them my General Staff Officers because they make intelligent plans that make the right things happen.
• Dumb & Lazy: There are menial tasks that require an officer to perform that they can accomplish and they follow orders without causing much harm
• Dumb & Energetic: These are dangerous and must be eliminated. They cause thing to happen but the wrong things so cause trouble.

Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke (1800-1891)

Clinton's the second and Trumps the last

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
16-10-2016, 03:38 PM
(16-10-2016 03:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The moron’s modus operandi is to lash out disproportionately at any and all who disagree with him, just look at the 35,000+ lawsuits he’s filed in his lifetime on top of vitriol he spews. What happens when said moron is given the keys to the auto? The one that effectively controls the largest military machine in history?

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Dangerous is an uninformed, thin-skin demagogue with the nuclear codes. HRC can’t come close to that.

This line of thinking is what is truly dangerous.

A man is given some timber and stone. He is ignorant. He can take a stick and swing it wildly and be a danger to those around him. He can throw stones indiscriminately and potentially hurt someone.

A man is given some timber a stone. He is intelligent and wants to take everyone's things at any cost. He can fashion a spear and stab at people's chests. He can fashion a bow and arrow and aim at people's hearts. He can make a fire and burn the houses to the ground.

“I’m sure you thought you were presenting an argument that refutes my positions, but you weren’t." ~ Dark Light

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-10-2016, 03:48 PM
(16-10-2016 03:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:33 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A man is given some timber and stone. He is ignorant. He can take a stick and swing it wildly and be a danger to those around him. He can throw stones indiscriminately and potentially hurt someone.

“I’m sure you thought you were presenting an argument that refutes my positions, but you weren’t." ~ Dark Light

Beautiful quote, where'd you get it from? It represents my position beautifully. Oh fuck! That WAS me. Pay attention! Tongue

I will state this as clearly as I know how.

FUCK TRUMP! FUCK CLINTON!

16-10-2016, 03:52 PM
(16-10-2016 03:36 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  A great Prussian Field Marshal once said

Smart & Lazy: I make them my Commanders because they make the right thing happen but find the easiest way to accomplish the mission.
• Smart & Energetic: I make them my General Staff Officers because they make intelligent plans that make the right things happen.
• Dumb & Lazy: There are menial tasks that require an officer to perform that they can accomplish and they follow orders without causing much harm
• Dumb & Energetic: These are dangerous and must be eliminated. They cause thing to happen but the wrong things so cause trouble.

Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke (1800-1891)

Clinton's the second and Trumps the last

I'm guessing Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke probably would not promote Clinton if he knew she would be willing to assassinate him and take his position, given the opportunity. If he would then he is a fucking moron.

16-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Oh and the fact it's really going to be mike pence running things behind the scenes who's worst then Clinton and Trump combined also is a thing

16-10-2016, 03:55 PM
(16-10-2016 03:53 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Oh and the fact it's really going to be mike pence running things behind the scenes who's worst then Clinton and Trump combined also is a thing

If you think any modern American politician could even possibly be worse than a combination of Trump and Clinton than you you have lost all credibility.

16-10-2016, 03:56 PM
(16-10-2016 03:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “I’m sure you thought you were presenting an argument that refutes my positions, but you weren’t." ~ Dark Light

Beautiful quote, where'd you get it from? It represents my position beautifully. Oh fuck! That WAS me. Pay attention! Tongue

I will state this as clearly as I know how.

FUCK TRUMP! FUCK CLINTON!

Up the Revolution!

Right up the Revolution!

Anarchy for ever, amen.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
16-10-2016, 03:59 PM
(16-10-2016 03:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:53 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Oh and the fact it's really going to be mike pence running things behind the scenes who's worst then Clinton and Trump combined also is a thing

If you think any modern American politician could even possibly be worse than a combination of Trump and Clinton than you you have lost all credibility.

Says the man who had none to begin with

16-10-2016, 04:02 PM