Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(16-10-2016 03:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Beautiful quote, where'd you get it from? It represents my position beautifully. Oh fuck! That WAS me. Pay attention! Tongue

I will state this as clearly as I know how.

FUCK TRUMP! FUCK CLINTON!

Up the Revolution!

Right up the Revolution!

Anarchy for ever, amen.

Come on, dude, I thought we we having fun? No? Strawman must be more fun than me. Whatcha gonna do?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2016, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2016 04:11 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
(16-10-2016 03:52 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:36 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  A great Prussian Field Marshal once said

Smart & Lazy: I make them my Commanders because they make the right thing happen but find the easiest way to accomplish the mission.
• Smart & Energetic: I make them my General Staff Officers because they make intelligent plans that make the right things happen.
• Dumb & Lazy: There are menial tasks that require an officer to perform that they can accomplish and they follow orders without causing much harm
• Dumb & Energetic: These are dangerous and must be eliminated. They cause thing to happen but the wrong things so cause trouble.

Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke (1800-1891)

Clinton's the second and Trumps the last

I'm guessing Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke probably would not promote Clinton if he knew she would be willing to assassinate him and take his position, given the opportunity. If he would then he is a fucking moron.

He be an even greater moron letting trump fuck his whole campaign up and probably getting him killed as well as millions of others killed not mention losing the war due to reckless stupidity matched with boundless energy

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-10-2016, 04:17 PM
(16-10-2016 03:48 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  “I’m sure you thought you were presenting an argument that refutes my positions, but you weren’t." ~ Dark Light

Beautiful quote, where'd you get it from? It represents my position beautifully. Oh fuck! That WAS me. Pay attention! Tongue

I will state this as clearly as I know how.

FUCK TRUMP! FUCK CLINTON!

OK, but earlier you were arguing why the moron was better suited than the she-devil for POTUS and I was addressing that part of your argument.

Anyway, I’m beginning to get the feeling you don’t like either. Angel

ps Trump would never fuck Clinton, but come November 8th Clinton is sure going to fuck Trump. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Another problem with your assassination idea you seem to equate stupid with lacking ambition or being loyal .Energetic stupid people can both be treacherous and ambitious they just express both for stupid reasons and with stupid goals in mind

[Image: giphy.gif]
17-10-2016, 01:49 AM
(16-10-2016 04:02 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:56 PM)Gloucester Wrote:  Up the Revolution!

Right up the Revolution!

Anarchy for ever, amen.

Come on, dude, I thought we we having fun? No? Strawman must be more fun than me. Whatcha gonna do?
Should have added a smiley emoticon!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
17-10-2016, 03:26 AM
(16-10-2016 04:23 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Another problem with your assassination idea you seem to equate stupid with lacking ambition or being loyal .Energetic stupid people can both be treacherous and ambitious they just express both for stupid reasons and with stupid goals in mind

No, you're wrong. That's not what I'm doing. Facepalm

17-10-2016, 04:30 AM
(16-10-2016 03:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:53 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  Oh and the fact it's really going to be mike pence running things behind the scenes who's worst then Clinton and Trump combined also is a thing

If you think any modern American politician could even possibly be worse than a combination of Trump and Clinton than you you have lost all credibility.

Huh? What does "a combination of Trump and Clinton" mean?

His point is that with Trump we'd get the truly dreadful Pence in power.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-10-2016, 05:01 AM
(17-10-2016 04:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you think any modern American politician could even possibly be worse than a combination of Trump and Clinton than you you have lost all credibility.

Pence a Christian thoecrat, and shouldn't be a city dog catcher, let alone 2nd in line for the Presidency. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-10-2016, 05:08 AM
(17-10-2016 04:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:55 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  If you think any modern American politician could even possibly be worse than a combination of Trump and Clinton than you you have lost all credibility.

I'm not the one who combined them. Ask him.

17-10-2016, 06:59 AM
(17-10-2016 05:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 04:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Huh? What does "a combination of Trump and Clinton" mean?

I'm not the one who combined them. Ask him.

Pence would be worse.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post