Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(17-10-2016 06:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 05:08 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm not the one who combined them. Ask him.

Pence would be worse.

Perhaps he would be. I'm not even going to play the devil's advocate, it could very well be true, and yes Pence would be absolutely terrible as acting president, especially on social issues, and foreign policy...though to be fair, Hillary, Trump, and Caine are all warmongers. I consider that to be mostly irrelevant. But, I will point out that those who claim the Trump is a figure head for Trump, you're fucking crazy. You think Trump would be a puppet? Hell no. He might even institute Blowjob Wednesday's, forcing Pence to get on his knees just to remind him who is in charge.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2016, 01:40 AM
(18-10-2016 12:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You think Trump would be a puppet? Hell no. He might even institute Blowjob Wednesday's, forcing Pence to get on his knees just to remind him who is in charge.

Would you vote to give the nuclear codes to the idiot who can't be controlled by anyone?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-10-2016, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 01:54 AM by Dark Light.)
(18-10-2016 01:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 12:18 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  You think Trump would be a puppet? Hell no. He might even institute Blowjob Wednesday's, forcing Pence to get on his knees just to remind him who is in charge.

Would you vote to give the nuclear codes to the idiot who can't be controlled by anyone?

No, I wouldn't. As I keep having to fucking state. I'll say one last time.

JUST BECAUSE I THINK HILLARY IS THE WORST CANDIDATE DOES NOT MEAN I'M A TRUMP SUPPORTER! I'M NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP

For fucks sake, you fucks are gonna make me go on medication.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
18-10-2016, 02:07 AM
(18-10-2016 01:47 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 01:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Would you vote to give the nuclear codes to the idiot who can't be controlled by anyone?

JUST BECAUSE I THINK HILLARY IS THE WORST CANDIDATE DOES NOT MEAN I'M A TRUMP SUPPORTER! I'M NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP

Consider Maybe a wank would help? You seem pretty uptight.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-10-2016, 02:41 AM
(18-10-2016 02:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 01:47 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  No, I wouldn't. As I keep having to fucking state. I'll say one last time.

Consider Maybe a wank would help? You seem pretty uptight.

Here ya go!

[Image: asianguyjeringthenwaving_zps483637eb.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Dark Light's post
18-10-2016, 05:45 AM

Agreed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-10-2016, 09:50 AM
(18-10-2016 01:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Would you vote to give the nuclear codes to the idiot who can't be controlled by anyone?

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

Thanks DL. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-10-2016, 10:10 AM

If you really think Clinton is worse than Trump then yeah I reckon you definitely need medicationTongue Laugh out load
18-10-2016, 10:18 AM
(18-10-2016 12:18 AM)‘Dark Light Wrote:  ...to be fair, Hillary, Trump, and Caine are all warmongers.

But I thought you said you liked Trump.

[Image: TpQlBa0.gif?zoom=2]

Tongue

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-10-2016, 10:28 AM
Well, are you Americans looking to the possibility of Trump TV?

They are talking about it on the BBC as I write. Sort of Fox Mark 2?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.