Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-10-2016, 03:02 PM
I still cant stop laughing, but Oliver is spot on. Its not the lesser of 2, but of 4 evils. Why is it that only complete idiots make it to the top in the presidential elections?
Not that its different here Weeping but, why you America, why you?

P.S.: Sometimes, just sometimes...i think our friend KerimF is right *tries to dismiss disturbing thought right away*

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
18-10-2016, 03:22 PM
(16-10-2016 11:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  By your reasoning, you'd rather have a leader who lies about about their political agendas and breaches in national security than one who lies about a tweet or a TV show?

Would I rather have someone smart enough to attempt to be crafty with their lies, instead of a blithering narcissist that talks with the candor and self awareness of a kindergartner, who cannot stop themselves from lying incessantly about trivialities? Yes, I would.

(16-10-2016 11:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Also, pointing to a piece of Geography isn't going to impress me much. Should the president know where Iraq is exactly on an unlabelled map? Maybe? I've been at the southern boarder of Iraq a couple of times, and not sure I could guess it right. I'm more interested in their foreign policies than their Geography trivia.

You are missing the point. Foreign policy is important, and I'll take a Secretary of State over a reality TV star. While I'm not entirely sold on Hillary, she could alleviate my fears with a single speech about a change in policy or direction; that's something Trump cannot do.

(16-10-2016 11:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  That's what we invented Google for.

One would hope that 'being the President' is not something simple enough to just Google. Trump is evidently winging everything, and that scares me more than the alternative.

(16-10-2016 11:57 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  No one's life depends on the president's ability to label maps. Not saying Trump's foreign policies are reasonable, because they aren't , but your reasoning for forgiving or overlooking Hillary's massive indiscretions is remarkable.

I guess my humor was just too clever for you then.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-10-2016, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2016 08:22 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Donald Trump's pussy grabber : you too can grab pussies (are you a star too ?)
http://pussygrabber.com/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
18-10-2016, 06:23 PM
(18-10-2016 05:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Donald Trumps pussy grabber : you too can grab pussies (are you a star too ?)

That's so funny Bucky.

[Image: 8e8547a915141dfd96098ae808f12744cedffce7...9225_1.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-10-2016, 06:41 PM
(18-10-2016 05:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Donald Trumps pussy grabber : you too can grab pussies (are you a star too ?)

Snort, guffaw...too freaking funny!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Startling contrast and a point to ponder.

Trump’s missing donors: the people who work for him

“Only a dozen of an estimated 22,450 people employed at Trump’s companies have donated more than $200 to the celebrity businessman's bid for the U.S. presidency, a Reuters review of federal campaign finance records through August shows.

The contributors, including an office cleaner, a golf course groundskeeper, a bartender and an attorney, have given $5,298 to Trump’s campaign, a fraction of the $112 million Trump’s political operation has received from donors and joint fundraisers."

versus

"That stands in stark contrast to the 2012 election, when Mitt Romney, also an affluent businessman, was the Republican nominee.

Employees at the private equity firm Romney led and then retired from in 1999, Bain Capital, and a separate company for which he worked, Bain & Company, donated nearly $375,000 directly to his campaign and through joint fundraising committees during a comparable period in the election cycle, FEC records show.”
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-el...romreuters

Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
20-10-2016, 08:17 AM
(16-10-2016 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The difference between them, primarily, is that Clinton knows what the fuck she is doing - so, in a dichotomy (of which this isn't), would I rather have an evil intelligent self-interested she-devil, or an buffoonish, bigoted moron? In that scenario I’d take the moron, because he is going to fail to get things accomplished.

The moron’s modus operandi is to lash out disproportionately at any and all who disagree with him, just look at the 35,000+ lawsuits he’s filed in his lifetime on top of vitriol he spews. What happens when said moron is given the keys to the auto? The one that effectively controls the largest military machine in history?

(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)‘Dark Light Wrote:  He will not only be fighting Democrats in the House and Senate, he will also be fighting Republicans. They are both, I think, equally dangerous of intentions, (though not identical).

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Dangerous is an uninformed, thin-skin demagogue with the nuclear codes. HRC can’t come close to that.

(16-10-2016 02:36 PM)‘Dark Light Wrote:  One of the two has the means to reliably make shit happen. She would sell you out in a second if there was anything at all in it for her. Make no mistake. I know you many here may think anyone who could possibly consider Trump a better option than Clinton is a moron, and to that I would say, my name is Chuck and I don’t give a fuck.

This line of thinking is what is truly dangerous.

Again with this nuclear codes shit. There is no big red button that launches nukes. I don't care what codes Trump will possess. The president does not have the authority to just launch nukes. It does seem that a disinterested she devil can just order drone strikes on a whim with her smart phone.
20-10-2016, 09:23 AM
(20-10-2016 08:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The moron’s modus operandi is to lash out disproportionately at any and all who disagree with him, just look at the 35,000+ lawsuits he’s filed in his lifetime on top of vitriol he spews. What happens when said moron is given the keys to the auto? The one that effectively controls the largest military machine in history?

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Dangerous is an uninformed, thin-skin demagogue with the nuclear codes. HRC can’t come close to that.

This line of thinking is what is truly dangerous.

Again with this nuclear codes shit. There is no big red button that launches nukes. I don't care what codes Trump will possess. The president does not have the authority to just launch nukes. It does seem that a disinterested she devil can just order drone strikes on a whim with her smart phone.

His leadership his choice of cohorts his likely foreign policies his mental instability all make nuclear conflict a greater POTENTIAL RISK than with other candidates. I don't think anyone is suggesting that he will be sitting in the Oval Office with a big red button on his desk, although I'm sure the thought of it is appealing to him.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-10-2016, 09:56 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 10:05 AM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2016 08:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Again with this nuclear codes shit. There is no big red button that launches nukes. I don't care what codes Trump will possess. The president does not have the authority to just launch nukes.

Dude, please for the love of God and all that is Holy google before you post. Just once. please.

[Image: nukes_zpshdsc1osc.png]

#sigh
[+] 11 users Like GirlyMan's post