Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-10-2016, 10:05 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(20-10-2016 08:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(16-10-2016 03:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  The moron’s modus operandi is to lash out disproportionately at any and all who disagree with him, just look at the 35,000+ lawsuits he’s filed in his lifetime on top of vitriol he spews. What happens when said moron is given the keys to the auto? The one that effectively controls the largest military machine in history?

I couldn’t disagree with you more. Dangerous is an uninformed, thin-skin demagogue with the nuclear codes. HRC can’t come close to that.

This line of thinking is what is truly dangerous.

Again with this nuclear codes shit. There is no big red button that launches nukes. I don't care what codes Trump will possess. The president does not have the authority to just launch nukes. It does seem that a disinterested she devil can just order drone strikes on a whim with her smart phone.

Your lack of understanding and grasp of the broader context is only surpassed by your ignorance of the factual details.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 11:24 AM
(20-10-2016 10:05 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-10-2016 08:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Again with this nuclear codes shit. There is no big red button that launches nukes. I don't care what codes Trump will possess. The president does not have the authority to just launch nukes. It does seem that a disinterested she devil can just order drone strikes on a whim with her smart phone.

Your lack of understanding and grasp of the broader context is only surpassed by your ignorance of the factual details.

I'm TTA'S resident moron, thicker than pigshit, if I can get this why can't everyone? Besides that I thought birdguy and Trump had fallen out and that he was gonna vote green which kinda seems like a contradiction in terms
21-10-2016, 01:46 AM
(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You are missing the point. Foreign policy is important, and I'll take a Secretary of State over a reality TV star. While I'm not entirely sold on Hillary, she could alleviate my fears with a single speech about a change in policy or direction; that's something Trump cannot do.

Failed SoS, who even Obama said was incompetent on foreign affairs while running against her. Afterward the DNC told him to do a 180, as she was his replacement. He was right the first time.

(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  One would hope that 'being the President' is not something simple enough to just Google. Trump is evidently winging everything, and that scares me more than the alternative.

As if I had said he should google how to be president. As soon as the stawmen start, I know I'm dealing with a dishonest person unable to win a disagreement on their own merits. Winning the argument is more important than being right to people like you.

(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I guess my humor was just too clever for you then.

Oh, I'm sorry, that's what you call humor? Yes, you are FAR too clever for the like of me Rolleyes

The crux of your argument: You have a position, and since you are you, anyone who disagrees is too stupid to have the correct opinion.

21-10-2016, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2016 02:12 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(21-10-2016 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You are missing the point. Foreign policy is important, and I'll take a Secretary of State over a reality TV star. While I'm not entirely sold on Hillary, she could alleviate my fears with a single speech about a change in policy or direction; that's something Trump cannot do.

Failed SoS, who even Obama said was incompetent on foreign affairs while running against her. Afterward the DNC told him to do a 180, as she was his replacement. He was right the first time.

Yeah, people attack each other during an election. Even if she was qualified, of course Obama would say that during his run for Presidency. It's silly that you would seemingly expect otherwise. But she does have experience that Trump utterly lacks, and can speak about policy intelligently in a way that Trump cannot. Sure they both have their soundbites and talking points, but Hillary isn't lost like a deer in headlights in the same way Trump gets of they go off script.

Trump isn't a bushel hiding a spark of light, he appears to be all bushel. His way of speaking indicates that he is a terribly unintelligent person.

(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  One would hope that 'being the President' is not something simple enough to just Google. Trump is evidently winging everything, and that scares me more than the alternative.
As if I had said he should google how to be president. As soon as the stawmen start, I know I'm dealing with a dishonest person unable to win a disagreement on their own merits. Winning the argument is more important than being right to people like you.

You alluded that him not even knowing where Iraq was on a map was not indicative of his own incompetence. I mean, after all, he'll have staffers who can Google the location of Baghdad for him, right? One would hope he would have at least a minimal geographic knowledge of the area, probably from being well versed in the area and it's politics; and that conversely the lack of such basic knowledge is indicative of the exact opposite? It's not a strawman, it was an honest response to your own dismissal to his apparent ineptitude.

(18-10-2016 03:22 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I guess my humor was just too clever for you then.
Oh, I'm sorry, that's what you call humor? Yes, you are FAR too clever for the like of me Rolleyes

Yeah, you clearly didn't get the analogy. Hence, I was too clever for you. Is there some dispute over the facts here? You didn't get it. What more do you want?

(21-10-2016 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  The crux of your argument: You have a position, and since you are you, anyone who disagrees is too stupid to have the correct opinion.

And I quote...

"As soon as the stawmen start, I know I'm dealing with a dishonest person unable to win a disagreement on their own merits. Winning the argument is more important than being right to people like you."

Kindly fuck off in a general direction away from here. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-10-2016, 02:09 AM
(21-10-2016 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Failed SoS, who even Obama said was incompetent on foreign affairs while running against her. Afterward the DNC told him to do a 180, as she was his replacement. He was right the first time.

She was hardly a "failed SoS. You failed to provided EVEN ONE piece of support for your failed assertion, even while claiming EK failed.

I seem to recall the absolutely HORRIBLE position the US was in at the end of the last Republican admin, and how much the US was hated by the world. Forgot about that, now didn't you ?

http://mic.com/articles/21829/5-top-high....IyFWe0vUt

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Quote:Having at least a minimal geographic knowledge of the area, from being well versed in the area and it's politics; that conversely the lack of such basic

Not only its politics but its culture (which is largely where America went wrong post Saddam), EK. Not sure about Clinton's sociology qualifications but T Rump has all the culture of a wolverine.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
21-10-2016, 02:17 AM
(21-10-2016 02:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 01:46 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  The crux of your argument: You have a position, and since you are you, anyone who disagrees is too stupid to have the correct opinion.

And I quote...

"As soon as the stawmen start, I know I'm dealing with a dishonest person unable to win a disagreement on their own merits. Winning the argument is more important than being right to people like you."

Might want to re-read that quote you were careful to put in bold text. Maybe not. I don't know. Your ego may be as big as Trump's.

21-10-2016, 02:20 AM
(21-10-2016 02:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And I quote...

Might want to re-read that quote you were careful to put in bold text. Maybe not. I don't know. Your ego may be as big as Trump's.

I never said you were too stupid, only that I was too clever. So you made the first stawman, while crowing about how you cannot trust people who use strawmen. Ergo, hypocrite much?

Please continue to fuck off, and take your Trump comparisons with you; I didn't even use the word 'great' once, and I can find Iraq on a map. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-10-2016, 02:28 AM
(21-10-2016 02:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:17 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Might want to re-read that quote you were careful to put in bold text. Maybe not. I don't know. Your ego may be as big as Trump's.

I never said you were too stupid, only that I was too clever. So you made the first stawman, while crowing about how you cannot trust people who use strawmen. Ergo, hypocrite much?

Please continue to fuck off, and take your Trump comparisons with you; I didn't even use the word 'great' once, and I can find Iraq on a map. Drinking Beverage

I do apologize if I misrepresented your position. It's not that everyone disagreeing with you is too stupid, it's just that you are too clever by comparison. Apes aren't stupid after all, I'm just smarter. Dodgy

23-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Let’s see if we can get this thread to 200 pages before election.

Poll: Clinton leads by 12 points
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/cl...ews-230199

“Clinton’s 50-percent-to-38-percent lead over Trump in the first ABC News tracking poll, which is comprised of interviews conducted Thursday through Saturday, represents a swing from an ABC News/Washington Post poll following the second Clinton-Trump debate, which showed Clinton ahead by just four points, 47 percent to 43 percent.”

If you look at the findings it says if you are a woman, a minority and the more educated you are the more likely you’ll be voting Clinton. Nothing new here.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce