Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-10-2016, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 11:59 PM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(21-10-2016 02:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I never said you were too stupid, only that I was too clever. So you made the first stawman, while crowing about how you cannot trust people who use strawmen. Ergo, hypocrite much?

Please continue to fuck off, and take your Trump comparisons with you; I didn't even use the word 'great' once, and I can find Iraq on a map. Drinking Beverage

I do apologize if I misrepresented your position. It's not that everyone disagreeing with you is too stupid, it's just that you are too clever by comparison. Apes aren't stupid after all, I'm just smarter. Dodgy

Being too dense to get a specific analogy doesn't mean I think you are stupid in general. Facepalm

But now I think you're an asshole for trying so hard to paint it that way, and comparing me to Trump, so there is that.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2016, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2016 11:58 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(23-10-2016 01:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Let’s see if we can get this thread to 200 pages before election.

Poll: Clinton leads by 12 points
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/cl...ews-230199

“Clinton’s 50-percent-to-38-percent lead over Trump in the first ABC News tracking poll, which is comprised of interviews conducted Thursday through Saturday, represents a swing from an ABC News/Washington Post poll following the second Clinton-Trump debate, which showed Clinton ahead by just four points, 47 percent to 43 percent.”

If you look at the findings it says if you are a woman, a minority and the more educated you are the more likely you’ll be voting Clinton. Nothing new here.

Jesus Fucking Christ. 38% of the vote??? Fuck. Nearly 40% of you guys think this ass-clown should be president? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

You think that's good?

41% Of NC Trump Supporters Believe Clinton Is The Devil

New data from Public Policy Polling shows an alarming number of Trump supporters in North Carolina actually believe that Hillary Clinton is the devil.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/...march.html

Trump said last week that Hillary Clinton is the devil, and 41% of Trump voters say they think she is indeed the devil to 42% who disagree with that sentiment and 17% who aren’t sure one way or the other. Blink

69% of Trump voters think that if Hillary Clinton wins the election it will be because it was rigged, to only 16% who think it would be because she got more vote than Trump. More specifically 40% of Trump voters think that ACORN (which hasn’t existed in years) will steal the election for Clinton. That shows the long staying power of GOP conspiracy theories. Facepalm

[Image: arguecat.png]

This is how pretending to respect stupid ideas destroys a country... Dodgy

[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Is there an Internet forum law regarding how many posts it takes for any political or religious thread to turn into an interpersonal slanging match?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
24-10-2016, 02:51 AM
What if the election is being rigged ... by God?

Checkmate, Trumpeteers!
24-10-2016, 03:14 AM
(24-10-2016 02:51 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What if the election is being rigged ... by God?

Checkmate, Trumpeteers!

Well... if God picks who wins the election then if Trump loses he can't complain. It just means he was not the chosen one. If he still insists that he *is* the chosen one then that implies that the Devil is stronger than God.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-10-2016, 03:28 AM
(23-10-2016 10:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-10-2016 02:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I do apologize if I misrepresented your position. It's not that everyone disagreeing with you is too stupid, it's just that you are too clever by comparison. Apes aren't stupid after all, I'm just smarter. Dodgy

Being too dense to get a specific analogy doesn't mean I think you are stupid in general. Facepalm

But now I think you're an asshole for trying so hard to paint it that way, and comparing me to Trump, so there is that.

Well, I've been called worse by better, and for worse reasons, so I'll brush it off and move about my day. You think I'm being an asshole, and I think you are. Problem solved. BTW, I wasn't trying to say you're comparable to Trump, so I guess you failed at understanding analogies as well.

24-10-2016, 06:38 AM
(24-10-2016 03:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(23-10-2016 10:44 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Being too dense to get a specific analogy doesn't mean I think you are stupid in general. Facepalm

Well, I've been called worse by better, and for worse reasons, so I'll brush it off and move about my day. You think I'm being an asshole, and I think you are. Problem solved. BTW, I wasn't trying to say you're comparable to Trump, so I guess you failed at understanding analogies as well.

Do you like art?

[Image: mickey9x12etsy_860.jpg]

24-10-2016, 10:04 AM
That's the world's most ugly Mickey Mouse ever.

Dark Light and EvolutionKills stop it now.

Don't make me come back there. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-10-2016, 11:16 AM
(24-10-2016 10:04 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's the world's most ugly Mickey Mouse ever.

Don't know about those two but I feel chasened just reading this Tongue :Wink
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-10-2016, 11:19 AM
(24-10-2016 11:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-10-2016 10:04 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's the world's most ugly Mickey Mouse ever.

Don't know about those two but I feel chasened just reading this Tongue :Wink

Yeah, keep your head down and eat your greens - quietly... Unsure

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 3 users Like Gloucester's post