Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-11-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(28-10-2016 02:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:21 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This just in. Hillary investigation reopened by the FBI.

Yawn.
And no doubt the Benghazi hearings will be redone at least twice.

They must not have anything to actually work on in Washington DC.

It appears they are finding plenty of things against her now. If she gets convicted and Obama does a presidential pardon, I think I will join the people rioting. I mean, if the government doesn't give a shit about the law as long as you are rich. Maybe I can steal enough to have the honor of having the law not apply to me. Joking of course, I can't steal enough unless I build a company and pull an Enron or a Bernie Madoff type scandal. Guess Madoff didn't take quite enough money though. Caught too soon or just not involved in politics. His mistake.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2016, 03:38 PM
(01-11-2016 02:02 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(28-10-2016 02:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yawn.
And no doubt the Benghazi hearings will be redone at least twice.

They must not have anything to actually work on in Washington DC.

I think I will join the people rioting.

No you won't. You'll stay on your computer and complain on the internet.
08-11-2016, 07:39 AM
I voted this morning on my way to work. I voted for Trump. The Hildabeast has been threatening war with Russia. I am not ready for the world to burn just yet.Drinking Beverage
08-11-2016, 07:44 AM
(08-11-2016 07:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I voted this morning on my way to work. I voted for Trump. The Hildabeast has been threatening war with Russia. I am not ready for the world to burn just yet.Drinking Beverage

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
08-11-2016, 07:46 AM
worrying less and less, thanks for asking OP.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
08-11-2016, 07:59 AM
(08-11-2016 07:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I voted this morning on my way to work. I voted for Trump. The Hildabeast has been threatening war with Russia. I am not ready for the world to burn just yet.Drinking Beverage

Trump would burn it if he thought it would improve his tan, dipshit. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-11-2016, 08:34 AM
Just got back from the hall.

Those gerrymandering fuckwits. My choices of US Representatives were a Republican and a Republican. It was the same for the one locally contested orifice (Judge, C.o. Appeal).

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-11-2016, 08:53 AM
(08-11-2016 08:34 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Just got back from the hall.

Those gerrymandering fuckwits. My choices of US Representatives were a Republican and a Republican. It was the same for the one locally contested orifice (Judge, C.o. Appeal).

A lot of the local choices on my ballot were Democrat or write-in (no Republican candidate). Wisconsin is heavily gerrymandered to favor Republicans, but I live in Madison, which is one of the few liberal pockets in the state. Take away Madison and Milwaukee, and Wisconsin would be an overwhelmingly red state.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
08-11-2016, 11:34 AM
So what you wrote about Trump and being let down by him was basically bollocks then, and your U turn you justify by pretending to be a candidate for world peace, face saving exercises more like.
08-11-2016, 11:34 AM

You'd rather Russia be an occupying army? Putin has already volunteered to build The Wall on Russia's dime with its own labor as a gesture of good will. Of course they will never leave once The Wall is complete.

#sigh