Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
04-05-2016, 07:04 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(04-05-2016 06:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know trump and hillary did some illegal shit. Why are both running again?

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Hillary exonerated? Or have new charges come up?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 07:19 PM
You're wrong. There is an ongoing FBI investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act. There are reports a grand jury has already been called to hear the evidence, although that's not been confirmed.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
04-05-2016, 07:35 PM
(04-05-2016 06:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  You know trump and hillary did some illegal shit. Why are both running again?

Who hasn't?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
04-05-2016, 07:36 PM
(04-05-2016 07:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  You're wrong. There is an ongoing FBI investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act. There are reports a grand jury has already been called to hear the evidence, although that's not been confirmed.

Ah, okay then.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-05-2016, 07:52 PM
I won't be depressed no matter who wins in November. I've lived through a lot of bad presidents in my life and I will again. Americans are fucking idiots. Trump is a clown and Hillary is a clownette. They all deserve each other.
[+] 4 users Like Black Eagle's post
05-05-2016, 05:22 AM
Meet the Republicans Who Will Vote for Clinton

This is why I think, absent an indictment, she wins this running away. People hate her but he terrifies the rich and business community. Wall Street, the Koch Brothers, and much of industry is going to back her. Many of the groups that would typically run attack adds on a Democratic nominee are going to go after him.

Personally, I don't consider that all these people ganging up on Trump a strike against him. In fact, if anything, it makes me stop and rethink things a little bit. But, he's just so disgusting that I could never, ever vote for him.

I sincerely hope that come November the polls have him losing handily in PA because I really don't want to be in a position where I have to consider voting for her to keep him out. I'll never be able to get the stink off if I have to do that.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
05-05-2016, 05:29 AM
Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
Poll: 1 in 4 Sanders supporters won't vote for Clinton

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-dem-p...z47mQASTyC
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
05-05-2016, 05:44 AM
(04-05-2016 10:47 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-05-2016 10:18 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Trump will make the welfare kings and queens get jobs by cutting them off.

I thought welfare queens were a myth Reagan created.

You never met my brother in law's sister.

The bitch has never worked a day in her life.

She owns a nicer house than I do - and drives a new mini-van.....

The only up-side is only one of the kids is actually her offspring... The rest - she gets from the state - and has each generation take care of the next one.....

I know one of the girls who "aged out" (turned 18) and no longer lives with "mom"-- and will have nothing at all to do with her..........A great kid, in spite of "mom"....

Regan might have invented the term --- but there certainly are people out there gaming the system....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
05-05-2016, 05:58 AM
(05-05-2016 05:22 AM)BnW Wrote:  Meet the Republicans Who Will Vote for Clinton

This is why I think, absent an indictment, she wins this running away. People hate her but he terrifies the rich and business community. Wall Street, the Koch Brothers, and much of industry is going to back her. Many of the groups that would typically run attack adds on a Democratic nominee are going to go after him.

Personally, I don't consider that all these people ganging up on Trump a strike against him. In fact, if anything, it makes me stop and rethink things a little bit. But, he's just so disgusting that I could never, ever vote for him.

I sincerely hope that come November the polls have him losing handily in PA because I really don't want to be in a position where I have to consider voting for her to keep him out. I'll never be able to get the stink off if I have to do that.

I know he terrifies the rich. The one problem with being the upper 1% is that you are only 1% of the population. I hate the filthy rich. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
05-05-2016, 06:04 AM
(05-05-2016 05:22 AM)BnW Wrote:  Meet the Republicans Who Will Vote for Clinton

Honestly, I just don't get it. "Disgusting." Trump says what he feels, and doesn't make apologies for it. Most politicians are so "perfect." They speak with a voice inflection, 3-5 words at a time, like we're stupid. They've been coached on exactly what to say for years. Sometimes, their true self comes out, like Hillary using the term "off the reservation" the other day or being a part of the "CP time" joke. The difference is, the Media let's Hillary get away with it. They disect everything Trump says, report on it repeatedly for days, and take a lot of it out of context. They call him racist because he wants to stop ILLEGAL immigration and Muslim relocation. But ignore the fact that he has close friends that are minorities. They call him sexist but ignore the fact that he was making women CEO's and managers back in the 1970's when no other company was doing that.

There are a lot of us in the GOP that are tired of the far right hijacking the party. We don't care if gays are married. We don't care if planned parenthood receives federal funding. We are sick of the climate change denial.

Trump represents the best ideas of the GOP (Gun rights, low taxes, strong military, borders and anti-terrorism) but isn't a far right social issue loon or religious nut.

The reason he most likely won't win is that the far right knuckle draggers won't get on board. He might even steal a lot of the independents and pull some anti Hillary democrats, but I doubt it will be enough to counter the far right Cruz bots that will stay home. If he would have been a little more conservative this election would have been a Republican win for sure as Nate Silver said.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post