Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(09-11-2016 04:26 AM)pablo Wrote:  With a VP like Pence in there, I wouldn't be surprised to see them attempt to take a shot a reversing Roe v. Wade and SS marriage.

We already know Obamacare is a goner.

When I was younger I always said I'd like to live in the USA but now I wouldn't go there if you paid me a small fortune I feel genuinely very sorry for the American people I don't think many of them have any idea what they have got themselves into.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
09-11-2016, 06:39 AM
Oh please. If Hillary won the election, she would start bringing in hundreds of thousands of "refugees". The next step after that assuming we are not taking part in a nuke war by then, she would change the laws allowing just muslims to import underage wives. She is so deep in bed with muslim governments it is almost ridiculous.
09-11-2016, 06:49 AM
(09-11-2016 04:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Violence against immigrants escalated after Brexit. It will happen in the US too. And against LGBT people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...65056.html

Germany allows marriage to underage girls for islam.

You are fools if you think Hillary wouldn't change the laws just enough for Muslims.
09-11-2016, 06:51 AM
(09-11-2016 06:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh please. If Hillary won the election, she would start bringing in hundreds of thousands of "refugees". The next step after that assuming we are not taking part in a nuke war by then, she would change the laws allowing just muslims to import underage wives. She is so deep in bed with muslim governments it is almost ridiculous.

I noticed you didn't say "650 million refugees". Good call.
09-11-2016, 06:53 AM
(09-11-2016 02:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Now people can shoot black people and, hey, no problem.

That has been okay for a while, if the person shooting the black person is black, which is who shoots black people the most.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
09-11-2016, 07:05 AM
(09-11-2016 06:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Oh please. If Hillary won the election, she would start bringing in hundreds of thousands of "refugees". The next step after that assuming we are not taking part in a nuke war by then, she would change the laws allowing just muslims to import underage wives. She is so deep in bed with muslim governments it is almost ridiculous.

I noticed you didn't say "650 million refugees". Good call.

Why would I place a number on it? I don't know exactly how many she was planning on bringing in. I know the number is high, but I don't think it would be 650 million. It would be enough though, that they could change our laws. Not necessarily in a good way.
09-11-2016, 07:51 AM
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I noticed you didn't say "650 million refugees". Good call.

Why would I place a number on it? I don't know exactly how many she was planning on bringing in. I know the number is high, but I don't think it would be 650 million. It would be enough though, that they could change our laws. Not necessarily in a good way.

Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-11-2016, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 08:11 AM by Deesse23.)
(09-11-2016 06:49 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Germany allows marriage to underage girls for islam.

Sorry to disturb your propaganda efforts, but

No, Germany doesnt/hasnt (yet)

- A (higher) reginal court has
- This court is in Bavaria, Germanys "Texas", aka very religious (catholic) and politically right end of the spectrum
- Federal court has not yet judged, can possible override the decision
Quote:The judge however recognised that the Federal Court had not yet ruled on whether underage marriages legally conducted abroad should be likewise recognised in Germany and that as such it’s ruling may be declared invalid, inviting the Federal Court to now come to a decision

What i read between the lines is that the Oberlandesgericht felt itself forced to stick to current law and rule, and asked the higher court (federal court) to set a new standard, to make an example taking into account the new situation in Germany with refugees from countries where marriage to underage people are legal.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-11-2016, 08:09 AM
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 06:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I noticed you didn't say "650 million refugees". Good call.

Err you do know that 650 million is three times more than the entire population of Mexico don't you ?
09-11-2016, 08:15 AM
(09-11-2016 08:09 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 07:05 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Why would I place a number on it? I don't know exactly how many she was planning on bringing in. I know the number is high, but I don't think it would be 650 million. It would be enough though, that they could change our laws. Not necessarily in a good way.

Err you do know that 650 million is three times more than the entire population of Mexico don't you ?

It doesn't matter. The muslim religion is in the billions. 650 million fits into a billion, how many times?