Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-11-2016, 01:03 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-11-2016 12:40 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nah. After everything that Trump has said and done thus far and he still got elected, you think his tax returns would have made a difference?

You remember the clip of him talking about being able to shoot someone in Time Square and it wouldn't matter?... Maybe the most honest thing he said the whole campaign...

I think he was clearly worried that they would, otherwise why bother to hide it? He's as scummy as they come, and he has the gall to label others as "crooked".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2016, 03:42 AM
(10-11-2016 01:03 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 12:40 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nah. After everything that Trump has said and done thus far and he still got elected, you think his tax returns would have made a difference?

You remember the clip of him talking about being able to shoot someone in Time Square and it wouldn't matter?... Maybe the most honest thing he said the whole campaign...

I think he was clearly worried that they would, otherwise why bother to hide it? He's as scummy as they come, and he has the gall to label others as "crooked".

What's wrong with him calling someone "crooked"????

I'd say he's an authority on the subject.

He's got a lifetime of practice....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 03:51 AM
The implication he made was "I'm not crooked"...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2016, 03:58 AM
(10-11-2016 03:51 AM)morondog Wrote:  The implication he made was "I'm not crooked"...

I wouldn't say he implied it.

I'd say he used the lawyer's trick of letting people make wrong assumptions...

Which somehow makes it even more repugnant, eh???

Crooked AND lawyer-like....

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 05:24 AM
(09-11-2016 06:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Madam President

I like the idea, I just didn't want hillary to have it.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 06:49 AM
(09-11-2016 01:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 12:02 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Not a Trump supporter but some of yall are losing your minds.

Hillary is just as egomaniacal and doesn't give 2 fucks about anyone but herself and you are blind if you don't see it.

If this election didn't prove that the whole system is broke, I'm not sure what it'll take.

Yup...

You'll note that the Clinton camp withheld the "misogynistic tapes" of Trump until after he'd secured the primary elections.

This conclusively proves that she did not want to run against the best the ( R ) party had to offer -- but, likely the worst.

If she had really had the countries best interest at heart - rather than her own ambitions - she would have wanted to run against the BEST the ( R ) camp had - thus ensuring WE got the best............

Short end ---

Trump is for Trump -
Clinton is for Clinton --

and you and me don't mean a damned thing to the fuckers.....

You're lying to yourself if you think otherwise......

I think you have it backward. Hillary has the good of her contributors at heart. To hell with us fuck wits as far as she is concerned. What the Arabs that donated want, they get. Trump on the other had was entirely funded by the people that voted for him. Trump owes the Arab nations nothing. Hillary owes almost all she has to them and others like them. Trump also used a fraction of the money she did. Who has the best chance of balancing the budget? That would be Trump. I mean, who feels it is a good idea to fine people that can't afford medical benefits for not spending money they don't have? Hilary intended to up the costs of o'care. The only ones for it were the ones that would either benefit or already had benefits so they were unaffected. Come on crats, grow a brain.
10-11-2016, 06:58 AM
(10-11-2016 06:49 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 01:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yup...

You'll note that the Clinton camp withheld the "misogynistic tapes" of Trump until after he'd secured the primary elections.

This conclusively proves that she did not want to run against the best the ( R ) party had to offer -- but, likely the worst.

If she had really had the countries best interest at heart - rather than her own ambitions - she would have wanted to run against the BEST the ( R ) camp had - thus ensuring WE got the best............

Short end ---

Trump is for Trump -
Clinton is for Clinton --

and you and me don't mean a damned thing to the fuckers.....

You're lying to yourself if you think otherwise......

I think you have it backward. Hillary has the good of her contributors at heart. To hell with us fuck wits as far as she is concerned. What the Arabs that donated want, they get. Trump on the other had was entirely funded by the people that voted for him. Trump owes the Arab nations nothing. Hillary owes almost all she has to them and others like them. Trump also used a fraction of the money she did. Who has the best chance of balancing the budget? That would be Trump. I mean, who feels it is a good idea to fine people that can't afford medical benefits for not spending money they don't have? Hilary intended to up the costs of o'care. The only ones for it were the ones that would either benefit or already had benefits so they were unaffected. Come on crats, grow a brain.

Trump, the guy that declared corporate bankruptcy, umm, how many times, is gonna balance the budget. LMAO. You have NOT A SHRED of evidence that Mrs. Clinton intended to "up" the costs of health care. That's simply a LIE. Instead of FIXING the ACA, instead of trying to repeal it 50 damn times, (proving the Republicunts have no real solution to the actual problems) of health care. They can try to dump 20 million people off health insurance who now have it. They have nO replacement and no solution to the actual problem, and neither do you, BirdBrian.

It takes a while for some people to get they bought the empty promises of a snake-oil salesman. We'll see what he gets done, next year.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Some good news, stocks are up again

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/mark.../93580628/

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-11-2016, 07:31 AM
(10-11-2016 07:19 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Some good news, stocks are up again

Pollsters ain't the only ones who can't predict for shit......

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 07:40 AM
(10-11-2016 07:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:19 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Some good news, stocks are up again

Pollsters ain't the only ones who can't predict for shit......

Just wait, they are going to say trump will do this, and he will do the opposite.