Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-11-2016, 07:41 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-11-2016 12:40 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 12:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think it'd be interesting to pursue why he didn't. He had to know they'd blow up in his face.

Nah. After everything that Trump has said and done thus far and he still got elected, you think his tax returns would have made a difference?

You remember the clip of him talking about being able to shoot someone in Time Square and it wouldn't matter?... Maybe the most honest thing he said the whole campaign...

He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
10-11-2016, 07:45 AM
(10-11-2016 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 12:40 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nah. After everything that Trump has said and done thus far and he still got elected, you think his tax returns would have made a difference?

You remember the clip of him talking about being able to shoot someone in Time Square and it wouldn't matter?... Maybe the most honest thing he said the whole campaign...

He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.

Ugly as it is - that is reality.

You cannot win an asymmetrical war - where one side is hobbled by "rules of war" and the other is not.

Your only other option is capitulation..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-11-2016, 07:54 AM
The Aussie SE has bounced back quickly...

Market posts best gains in five years.

More than $50 billion has been added to the value of the Australian share market in its best session since 2011, as investors speculate Donald Trump’s presidency could boost the US economy.

At 4:15PM (AEDT/UTC+11) on Thursday, the S&P ASX/200 index was up 172.2 points, or 3.34 per cent, at 5,328.8 points, and the All Ordinaries was up 170.6 points, or 3.26 per cent, at 5,408.9 points.

—AAP

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Two words: White People, thats how he did it. He impassioned white folks, many of whom typically sitout on election day, that nearly every poll failed to account for them, and brought them to the voting stations.

Hillary focused so much energy on the minority vote, painting Trump as a racist, etc.. and yet Trump did better among minorities than Romney did, and she failed to get more of them to vote for her. Not to mention pandering to the minority vote, alienated the very people who turned this election upside down: White People.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
10-11-2016, 08:57 AM
(10-11-2016 12:40 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Nah. After everything that Trump has said and done thus far and he still got elected, you think his tax returns would have made a difference?

Facepalm When are you finally going to get it? In countries like ours, we are scared to let kids grow up, are terrified of sex, and love our violence. An example would be people let their little kids play call of duty and other really violent games. Yet they lose their shit if there is an exposed nipple. Over where our enemies reside, the extremists teach their really small kids how to wear explosive vests and carry and use assault weapons. They also forcefully marry off their young daughters. They are not like us and the ones that will always refuse to get along (the extremists) need to be wiped out. Little ones included.
10-11-2016, 10:28 AM
(09-11-2016 04:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Violence against immigrants escalated after Brexit. It will happen in the US too. And against LGBT people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...65056.html

So far I have only seen an increase in violence against Trump supporters.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-11-2016, 10:31 AM

As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We do have to kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
10-11-2016, 10:38 AM
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.

As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We do have to kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

The best case -- is no war at all......

It's just not always an option...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-11-2016, 10:40 AM
(10-11-2016 07:19 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Some good news, stocks are up again

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/mark.../93580628/
Because Obama is still the President and nothing has actually changed yet. Just wait...

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
10-11-2016, 10:55 AM
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.

As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We will invariably kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

Fixed so you didn't sound like a meanie. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus