Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-11-2016, 11:00 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.

As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We do have to kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

He wasn't talking about collateral damage. He was talking about killing the families of "terrorists" on purpose. To make them hurt.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2016, 11:27 AM
(10-11-2016 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We do have to kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

He wasn't talking about collateral damage. He was talking about killing the families of "terrorists" on purpose. To make them hurt.

The terrorists don't understand diplomacy and they teach young kids that killing themselves by suicide bomb is a good thing. They are not from a place where they keep their kids "innocent" until as close to 18 as they can possibly get away with.
10-11-2016, 11:34 AM
(10-11-2016 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We do have to kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

1:35
No mention of collateral damage or any other context. No mentioning that he didnt want to. Just "you have to take out their families." TWICE and then one sentence later, a THIRD time.

Arguing with trump supporters more and more seems to be like arguing aganst christians and the bible (slavery). All you need to do is...read the damn bible. All you need to do is....listen to this fucking war criminal.

You elected a guy who advertised himself (mongst many other things) to you as a war criminal.

Con-gratu-fucking-lations

P.S.: If thats prerequisite to become pres. Ill be a candidate in 4y. I can fucking torture people and kill families. Yes.i.can! And if i cant, i bet there is a way to learn it.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
10-11-2016, 11:34 AM
I'm just going to throw this out there, because I think we all need some perspective...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-11-2016, 11:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2016 12:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-11-2016 11:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just going to throw this out there, because I think we all need some perspective...

It's all just a matter of perspective.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-11-2016, 12:44 PM
(10-11-2016 11:34 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  He wasn't talking about collateral damage. He was talking about killing the families of "terrorists" on purpose. To make them hurt.
1:35
No mention of collateral damage or any other context. No mentioning that he didnt want to. Just "you have to take out their families." TWICE and then one sentence later, a THIRD time.

Arguing with trump supporters more and more seems to be like arguing aganst christians and the bible (slavery). All you need to do is...read the damn bible. All you need to do is....listen to this fucking war criminal.

You elected a guy who advertised himself (mongst many other things) to you as a war criminal.

Con-gratu-fucking-lations

P.S.: If thats prerequisite to become pres. Ill be a candidate in 4y. I can fucking torture people and kill families. Yes.i.can! And if i cant, i bet there is a way to learn it.

He is not talking about innocent "Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy believing gullibles" like we raise in this country. We are talking heavily armed extremists that want to kill your little innocents. While you allow your kids to play violent games, you stop short of handing guns to your toddlers and teaching them to "kill the infidel". You get offended if after your kids turn about a year old if they happen to see a nipple. They marry their daughters off sometimes before they reach 6.
10-11-2016, 12:51 PM
(10-11-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  He is not talking about innocent "Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy believing gullibles" like we raise in this country. We are talking heavily armed extremists that want to kill your little innocents. While you allow your kids to play violent games, you stop short of handing guns to your toddlers and teaching them to "kill the infidel".

Al-Qaeda kills more than 7x more Muslims than non-Muslims.

(10-11-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You get offended if after your kids turn about a year old if they happen to see a nipple.

Your mother wasn't a big fan of breastfeeding was she.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-11-2016, 01:25 PM
(10-11-2016 10:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 10:31 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  As a man who knows what war is, collateral damage is something that includes civilians. We will invariably kill civilians. It doesn't mean we want to. And people obviously give a shit about it. It's something that is discussed quite a bit, and is a major focus..

Fixed so you didn't sound like a meanie. Tongue

I appreciate the sentiment, but I think by the responses it was clear what I meant. And...I've lost two Rep points for it anyway! Big Grin It just shows that too many people have a difficult time divorcing rational discourse from emotion. Humans are certainly flawed. Well - I love you all here at TTA anyway. I don't mind being the hated minority on politics. I just don't buy into the media hype that Trump wants to behead all Muslims, gays, blacks, atheists, or whatever minority group you want. It doesn't mean I like him. I do think he has subverted (not overt) racist tendencies, like an more modern Archie Bunker. I also think he is much closer to a reasonable Democrat in the 90's than a Republican in 2016. I don't think the world will end. If he doesn't make steps in the right direction the Rust Belt and Sun Belt will quickly abandon him, and hopefully Democrats have learned their lesson about conspiring to force their base to vote for a crooked establishment pick in a populous election.

For those of you who want to think the majority of Americans a members of the clan, or hate blacks, or whatever fantasy you have imagined, please have a listen to a man I immensely respect, Gad Saad. He explains shit way better than I can. Plus he has the brown person credibility that I don't.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-11-2016, 01:39 PM
(10-11-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 07:41 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  He said "we have to take out terrorists' families". That includes the children. He literally wants to kill civilians, and children, and no one gives a shit.

Facepalm When are you finally going to get it? In countries like ours, we are scared to let kids grow up, are terrified of sex, and love our violence. An example would be people let their little kids play call of duty and other really violent games. Yet they lose their shit if there is an exposed nipple. Over where our enemies reside, the extremists teach their really small kids how to wear explosive vests and carry and use assault weapons. They also forcefully marry off their young daughters. They are not like us and the ones that will always refuse to get along (the extremists) need to be wiped out. Little ones included.

Guess some people think that what Nazis did was instruction to follow. I would say you're unworhy of being called human being, but sadly humans did worse.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
10-11-2016, 01:44 PM
(10-11-2016 01:39 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Facepalm When are you finally going to get it? In countries like ours, we are scared to let kids grow up, are terrified of sex, and love our violence. An example would be people let their little kids play call of duty and other really violent games. Yet they lose their shit if there is an exposed nipple. Over where our enemies reside, the extremists teach their really small kids how to wear explosive vests and carry and use assault weapons. They also forcefully marry off their young daughters. They are not like us and the ones that will always refuse to get along (the extremists) need to be wiped out. Little ones included.

Guess some people think that what Nazis did was instruction to follow. I would say you're unworhy of being called human being, but sadly humans did worse.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Go-go gadget rationalwiki!

[Image: 300px-Godwin.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post