Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-11-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-11-2016 07:49 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Godammit, I was gonna go into story time again but I think I'll keep this one to myself and instead just stay in the realm of hypothetical.

One of the reasons training children to fight works so well is because they know damn well that even the coldest, hardest soldiers will usually freeze up when faced with the prospect of killing a child regardless of the danger that child poses. If we're ever put into the position of doing that on any kind of large scale, we might as well just be left over there because the baggage we bring back won't be worth the trade-off of having a few less terrorists in the world.

Whether they arguably deserve it or not, all aspects of cause/effect have to be taken into consideration.

I "Liked" the post because it is a powerful truth, not because I like that truth.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-11-2016, 10:16 PM
(10-11-2016 06:15 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 08:57 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  They are not like us and the ones that will always refuse to get along (the extremists) need to be wiped out. Little ones included.

(It doesn't fucking matter who bolded this)

Go play blind man's bluff on the interstate.

You're not a person anymore.
Dehumanization isn't right answer. Birdguy is person no matter how idiotic and reprehensible his position is. He's shitty person though.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
11-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Birdie's not the sharpest lightbulb. He was an ardent Trump supporter for a while, then decided Trump was a sack of shit but still voted for him, then decided he's a fan again. Basically I think he's a bit of a shitty human as previously diagnosed, and likes Trump for his racist tendencies (Birdie's pretty racist too), but doesn't want to admit that to himself, so comes up with ridiculous fantasies about the economy and illegals and people on the dole and terrorist kids and all that other shit, to justify himself to himself. Then he comes and tells us about it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-11-2016, 12:59 AM
(11-11-2016 12:44 AM)morondog Wrote:  Birdie's not the sharpest lightbulb. He was an ardent Trump supporter for a while, then decided Trump was a sack of shit but still voted for him, then decided he's a fan again. Basically I think he's a bit of a shitty human as previously diagnosed, and likes Trump for his racist tendencies (Birdie's pretty racist too), but doesn't want to admit that to himself, so comes up with ridiculous fantasies about the economy and illegals and people on the dole and terrorist kids and all that other shit, to justify himself to himself. Then he comes and tells us about it.

I always skip past his posts. I find them a bit boring so I scroll right on by.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-11-2016, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 02:36 AM by Deesse23.)
double post

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-11-2016, 02:34 AM
(10-11-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  He is not talking about innocent "Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy believing gullibles" like we raise in this country. We are talking heavily armed extremists that want to kill your little innocents.

Nice try to change the topic to santa clause, nobody speakes of santa clause here, but you maybe.

and by the way:
FOR FUCKS SAKE. TRUMP DIDNT MENTION CHILD TERRORISTS, I DIDNT MENTION CHILD TERRORISTS. BEING HONEST AND OWN UP TO WHAT YOU SUPPORT WOULD BE NICE FOR A CHANGE.

Back to topic, and the topic doesnt involve child terrorists:

What he was talking about was killing the families of terrorists.
Are you ok with killing the families of terrorists, intentionally killing them, no collateral damage or child terrorist BS?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
11-11-2016, 02:36 AM
(10-11-2016 10:16 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(10-11-2016 06:15 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  (It doesn't fucking matter who bolded this)

Go play blind man's bluff on the interstate.

You're not a person anymore.
Dehumanization isn't right answer. Birdguy is person no matter how idiotic and reprehensible his position is. He's shitty person though.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dodgy

I guess...

*grumbles incoherently*

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
11-11-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 02:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(10-11-2016 12:44 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  He is not talking about innocent "Santa Clause and Tooth Fairy believing gullibles" like we raise in this country. We are talking heavily armed extremists that want to kill your little innocents. While you allow your kids to play violent games, you stop short of handing guns to your toddlers and teaching them to "kill the infidel". You get offended if after your kids turn about a year old if they happen to see a nipple. They marry their daughters off sometimes before they reach 6.

Hey dipshist! The biggest terrorist threat to the United States are our own home-grown Christian extremists, and they just got a shot in the arm with the election of Trump.

According to who? The FBI.

At the same time, the United States also faces significant challenges from domestic terrorists. In fact, between 1980 and 2000, the FBI recorded 335 incidents or suspected incidents of terrorism in this country. Of these, 247 were attributed to domestic terrorists, while 88 were determined to be international in nature.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/news/t...ted-states

They and untold thousands like them are the extremists who hide among us, the right-wing militants who, since 2002, have killed more people in the United States than jihadis have. In that time, according to New America, a Washington think tank, Islamists launched nine attacks that murdered 45, while the right-wing extremists struck 18 times, leaving 48 dead. These Americans thrive on hate and conspiracy theories, many fed to them by politicians and commentators who blithely blather about government concentration camps and impending martial law and plans to seize guns and other dystopian gibberish, apparently unaware there are people listening who don’t know it’s all lies. These extremists turn to violence—against minorities, non-Christians, abortion providers, government officials—in what they believe is a fight to save America. And that potential for violence is escalating every day.

“Law enforcement agencies in the United States consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face,” the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security reported this past June, based on surveys of 382 law enforcement groups.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right...22743.html

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-11-2016, 03:59 AM
(11-11-2016 02:40 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  “Law enforcement agencies in the United States consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face,” the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security reported this past June, based on surveys of 382 law enforcement groups.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/02/12/right...22743.html

Since Trump is big mates with these guys, I predict the formation of Trump-aligned militias who will carry out "police actions". It's all better if you just change what you call it. It's not terrorism then.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-11-2016, 04:38 AM
(10-11-2016 10:28 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 04:21 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Violence against immigrants escalated after Brexit. It will happen in the US too. And against LGBT people.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...65056.html

So far I have only seen an increase in violence against Trump supporters.

Look again:

Racist Trump supporters have wasted no time spreading fear and violence across America

A depressingly long list of hateful attacks shared online since Trump's election

‘White Power’ Shouts and Assaults Reported on Day After Election
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post