Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-05-2016, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 04:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(05-05-2016 04:24 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 04:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seems effective to me.
You think so? The responses on Twitter are full of people calling her out on her idiocy. Here are two more gems:

[Image: yrIgPu.png]

[Image: bbOoUQ.png]

She's a shameless liar just like Ted Cruz. Does she really believe that people are too stupid to notice that she changed Trump's position from "deport millions of illegal immigrants" to "deport millions of immigrants"? There's nothing controversial about wanting to enforce the existing immigration laws.

She's logically consistent. He does intend to deport millions of immigrants. If I were Clinton I sure as hell wouldn't feel obliged to qualify it.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2016, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 04:38 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(05-05-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yes. I really do believe that. And it's logically accurate. He does intend to deport millions of ILLEGAL immigrants. If I were Clinton I sure as hell wouldn't feel obliged to qualify it.

Fixed.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-05-2016, 04:37 PM
(05-05-2016 04:26 PM)Dom Wrote:  More and more people are saying they won't vote at all. Both republicans and democrats. I see it on facebook, TV, in the supermarket, at the hair dresser - whatever I look at or wherever I go, I hear someone saying that. They don't like the choices and they won't vote.

I strongly dislike both candidates, but I'm definitely going to vote, because Clinton is by far the lesser evil than Trump. If nothing else, there is a vacancy on the supreme court, and how that gets filled will affect us for far longer than the next 4 years. I would expect that anybody who is strongly pro-choice will be voting for just that reason.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
05-05-2016, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 04:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-05-2016 04:35 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yes. I really do believe that. And it's logically accurate. He does intend to deport millions of ILLEGAL immigrants. If I were Clinton I sure as hell wouldn't feel obliged to qualify it.

Fixed.

Dude. Seriously. Did you really not appreciate a word I just said? There are these things we call sets and subsets.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-05-2016, 04:52 PM
(05-05-2016 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude. Seriously. Did you really not appreciate a word I just said? There are these things we call sets and subsets.
Yes, and it's completely dishonest to claim that a person opposes an entire set when he actually only opposes a subset of this set. Like saying that Trump is against immigration when all he ever opposed is illegal immigration.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
05-05-2016, 04:57 PM
(05-05-2016 04:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 04:37 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude. Seriously. Did you really not appreciate a word I just said? There are these things we call sets and subsets.
Yes, and it's completely dishonest to claim that a person opposes an entire set when he actually only opposes a subset of this set. Like saying that Trump is against immigration when all he ever opposed is illegal immigration.

Exactly. Additionally, he didn't call all Mexicans rapists and murderers, just a subset of the illegal subset.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-05-2016, 04:58 PM

Out of pure curiosity, what are the logistics for rounding up all illegal immigrants?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-05-2016, 04:59 PM

You apparently are grossly misinformed about US politics. Of course it is dishonest and misleading. It is also irrefutable and technically correct. What's your point? That's the way these fuckers play this game.

#sigh
05-05-2016, 05:00 PM
(05-05-2016 04:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-05-2016 04:52 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Yes, and it's completely dishonest to claim that a person opposes an entire set when he actually only opposes a subset of this set. Like saying that Trump is against immigration when all he ever opposed is illegal immigration.

Out of pure curiosity, what are the logistics for rounding up all illegal immigrants?

We would have to hire illegal immigrants to do it.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-05-2016, 05:12 PM
(05-05-2016 04:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Out of pure curiosity, what are the logistics for rounding up all illegal immigrants?
According to the man himself, it wouldn't be necessary to round them all up because many, if not most of them will leave on their own once

a.) a nationwide e-verify system has been implemented,
b.) sanctuary cities have been defunded and
c.) birthright citizenship has been eliminated.

That last one is probably the most important one out of them all to stop future illegal immigration because so-called "anchor babies" would be a thing of the past. The US is currently one of very few first-world countries that have unrestricted jus soli laws.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]