Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-05-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
there's no point to worrying of whether the right team or the left team wins or losses. It's what the government wants everyone to do to be engaged in duality to take our attention from the things that are really happening in the world behind the scenes. This world is the real matrix and if we continue to waste our energy in the things of the matrix the matrix will defeat us and we can become slaves for the rest of eternity. We have to come out of the matrix the matrix is all gods all religions and all governmental systems that have duality (good and evil) etc...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes smileyjose86's post
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
(10-05-2016 12:00 PM)smileyjose86 Wrote:  there's no point to worrying of whether the right team or the left team wins or losses. It's what the government wants everyone to do to be engaged in duality to take our attention from the things that are really happening in the world behind the scenes. This world is the real matrix and if we continue to waste our energy in the things of the matrix the matrix will defeat us and we can become slaves for the rest of eternity. We have to come out of the matrix the matrix is all gods all religions and all governmental systems that have duality (good and evil) etc...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 4 users Like Commonsensei's post
10-05-2016, 12:51 PM
(10-05-2016 12:00 PM)smileyjose86 Wrote:  there's no point to worrying of whether the right team or the left team wins or losses. It's what the government wants everyone to do to be engaged in duality to take our attention from the things that are really happening in the world behind the scenes. This world is the real matrix and if we continue to waste our energy in the things of the matrix the matrix will defeat us and we can become slaves for the rest of eternity. We have to come out of the matrix the matrix is all gods all religions and all governmental systems that have duality (good and evil) etc...
That's a very strange way to put it, but I actually agree with the point you're trying to make. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
(10-05-2016 12:51 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
That's a very strange way to put it, but I actually agree with the point you're trying to make. Consider

Which is what, and how do you know it ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
12-05-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 08:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
If Trump is assuming he has the Christian Right vote he is sorely mistaken. He ain't got them and I doubt the horndawg can get them. Republicans, Apologize to Bill Clinton. I disagree with most of what Erickson says but I appreciate someone who is principled.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
12-05-2016, 08:31 PM
(12-05-2016 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If Trump is assuming he has the Christian Right vote he is sorely mistaken. He ain't got them and I doubt the horndawg can get them. Republicans, Apologize to Bill Clinton. I disagree with most of what Erickson says but I appreciate someone who is principled.

While Trump's affairs were wrong, they are between him and his wives. He wasn't the president at the time. Bill Clinton, on the other hand, committed perjury while holding the office of President and was impeached for it.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
12-05-2016, 08:34 PM
I would very much like to see his tax forms.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
12-05-2016, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 10:19 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-05-2016 08:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 08:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If Trump is assuming he has the Christian Right vote he is sorely mistaken. He ain't got them and I doubt the horndawg can get them. Republicans, Apologize to Bill Clinton. I disagree with most of what Erickson says but I appreciate someone who is principled.

While Trump's affairs were wrong, they are between him and his wives. He wasn't the president at the time. Bill Clinton, on the other hand, committed perjury while holding the office of President and was impeached for it.

Me and my fellas been discussing this for decades now.

Billy: So is a blowjob cheating?
Bob: Depends on whether you consider sexual relations as requiring coitus or not.
Billy Bob: The fuck's coitus? I'm gonna go find me a blow job. Anyone need a beer?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-05-2016, 10:57 PM
(12-05-2016 08:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

Seems an odd thing to be getting your knickers in a twist over given the blatantly unconstitutional shit that Trump wants to do.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-05-2016, 11:23 PM
(12-05-2016 10:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-05-2016 08:31 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  While Trump's affairs were wrong, they are between him and his wives. He wasn't the president at the time. Bill Clinton, on the other hand, committed perjury while holding the office of President and was impeached for it.

Seems an odd thing to be getting your knickers in a twist over given the blatantly unconstitutional shit that Trump wants to do.

But what is the current tally so far? I think every single Speaker involved in Clinton's impeachment has now had their own sex scandal.

http://www.snopes.com/republican-impeach...n-scandal/

CLAIM: All three Speakers of the House involved with the impeachment of President Clinton later had sex scandals of their own.

MOSTLY TRUE

WHAT'S TRUE: Three politicians (Newt Gingrich, Bob Livingston, and Dennis Hastert) served or nearly served as Speakers of the House during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton; all three men experienced public sex scandals of varying severity.

WHAT'S UNDETERMINED: Whether Gingrich's 2007 admission of an affair during the 1998-1999 impeachment qualifies as a sex scandal.

Scandal or not, they're all a bunch of cheeky hypocrites.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post