Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
13-05-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(13-05-2016 09:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 08:24 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  At least Trump owned up to it. He has not denied having affairs outside of his marriages. I thought that was what we hated about religious people is the inability to admit when they were wrong. They think their non-existent god forgives them for all their shit and that is all that matters. That is why Josh Dugger is not in prison right now.

At least Trump owned up to his affairs. When he's cheerfully advocating bombing innocent people and building walls and implementing any of his other idiotic ideas I'll comfort myself with that thought. Can't go wrong with an honest man. At least he owned up to his affairs. Have you heard the man speak? Sounds just like the drunk guys at the bar on a Friday night. Nice guy. Not to Muslims obviously. But still, quite a nice guy.

I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s.. Tell me how these people pay taxes here? Trump is correct. All I want is equality, but I obviously have to push for more or we get nothing. Immigrants come here and can get grants to start businesses that they don't have to pay back. Then they don't need to pay taxes on that business for 7 years. If I start my own business I have to pay out of pocket and pay all taxes. This is why americans can't compete. I will be voting for Trump.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 11:16 AM
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s.. Tell me how these people pay taxes here? Trump is correct. All I want is equality, but I obviously have to push for more or we get nothing. Immigrants come here and can get grants to start businesses that they don't have to pay back. Then they don't need to pay taxes on that business for 7 years. If I start my own business I have to pay out of pocket and pay all taxes. This is why americans can't compete. I will be voting for Trump.

Go for it. Then you'll be paying for a useless wall too... Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
13-05-2016, 11:20 AM
(13-05-2016 11:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s.. Tell me how these people pay taxes here? Trump is correct. All I want is equality, but I obviously have to push for more or we get nothing. Immigrants come here and can get grants to start businesses that they don't have to pay back. Then they don't need to pay taxes on that business for 7 years. If I start my own business I have to pay out of pocket and pay all taxes. This is why americans can't compete. I will be voting for Trump.

Go for it. Then you'll be paying for a useless wall too... Drinking Beverage

As long as Trump also deports all the illegals, that wall won't be so useless.
13-05-2016, 11:25 AM
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If I start my own business I have to pay out of pocket and pay all taxes.

The fact that you are unaware of the programs and loans that the Small Business Administration provides for starting a small business ain't Hector's fault.

(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This is why americans can't compete. I will be voting for Trump.

Because you are unaware of Government programs that you could benefit from?

#sigh
13-05-2016, 11:33 AM
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s..

How did he get off your lot without tags? He tow it? How does he plan to get it to Mexico without tags? Tow it? How much you want to bet you won't be declaring the $2500 cash for tax purposes?

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-05-2016, 11:34 AM
(13-05-2016 11:25 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If I start my own business I have to pay out of pocket and pay all taxes.

The fact that you are unaware of the programs and loans that the Small Business Administration provides for starting a small business ain't Hector's fault.

(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  This is why americans can't compete. I will be voting for Trump.

Because you are unaware of Government programs that you could benefit from?

You can't tell me that they research all the aide programs available. To get them to come here, they are told about it. They are walked through everything and helped. All paid for by my taxes. I have tried finding the information. It is just not possible.
13-05-2016, 11:38 AM
(13-05-2016 11:33 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s..

How did he get off your lot without tags? He tow it? How does he plan to get it to Mexico without tags? Tow it? How much you want to bet you won't be declaring the $2500 cash for tax purposes?

They come with temp tags. All that is required is a license and insurance on the tow vehicle. That is how he will get it to Mexico. I know he won't be declaring the 2500 for tax purposes, because he is not an american. He can come and go back and forth to and from Mexico, while actual americans are completely stuck here.
13-05-2016, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 11:45 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2016 11:34 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have tried finding the information. It is just not possible.

Yeah, it's like literally one click away. Are you a typical low information Trump voter?

#sigh
13-05-2016, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 11:47 AM by GirlyMan.)
(13-05-2016 11:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I know he won't be declaring the 2500 for tax purposes, because he is not an american.

I know you won't be declaring the 2500 for tax purposes, because you are an american.

(13-05-2016 11:38 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  He can come and go back and forth to and from Mexico, while actual americans are completely stuck here.

I know what it's like to wear an ankle bracelet. What's your allowed radius? Mine was 20 miles.

#sigh
13-05-2016, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 13-05-2016 12:40 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(09-05-2016 07:35 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I see a coup d'etat at some point, especially if they mess with gun rights. There would be no stopping an armed insurrection. The other side simply doesn't have the weaponry to stop it from happening. The majority of democrats are unarmed, untrained and unprepared for a civil war.

In the worst case scenario, America becomes a christian theocracy. Who could stop them? They have the guns, they control the military, and they'd believe God was on their side.

Scary.

Your premise that the US military would be disloyal is highly debatable.

(09-05-2016 02:19 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If sales tax were the only thing I had to pay, I would have no complaint. It is what they don't pay that I have a problem with.

You seem to think they don't have above-board jobs at all. Most do, so far as I can tell. Of course, I was only a business manager in SoCal for fifteen years. You seem to think they don't use someone else's SSAN/TIDN and pay taxes that way.

Why don't you compare what they pay into the system versus what they take out of it? I bet you'll be surprised at what you find.

(13-05-2016 11:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just sold a trailer to a guy with a Mexican driver's license and a truck from Oklahoma with insurance from Texas. He told me he is taking it to Mexico. He paid 2500 dollars all cash. He will not be registering it in the u.s.. Tell me how these people pay taxes here?

Sounds to me like you're part of the problem, then.

Anyway -- is he going to push it down there? You realize gasoline is taxed over and above sales tax, right?