Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(06-06-2016 10:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 10:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  The thing with Trump is that, if he says so, it is so. He doesn't know the concept of lying. He says what he thinks and it must be true. If you disagree you are "low energy, have a bad face, crooked, have a small dick, are unjust because you are mexican " etc.

That's what is going to trip him up - I hope.

As far as I can tell he appears to live in an alternative universe, similar to the one Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) would transport to now and then, where up is down and so forth.

The guy is nearly completely disconnected from the reality everyone else lives in.

You have it wrong. The standard political shits that we have been dealing with in office for the last 20 years are completely out of touch. They are bought and sold by the big banks and protect their interests almost exclusively. The medical insurance companies wanted to collect money from even those that could not afford to pay, so Obama started fining people that didn't have insurance whether they could afford it or not. There are a massive amount of rich out of touch with this reality politicians in office. It is about time there is something that scares the shit out of them. Along with all those on welfare. All I ask is that if you want welfare, you get a job or you are put to work by the government. There are people that work at meaningless jobs and still have time to raise their kids. The excuse that I want to stay home with my kids should not fly. I am all for a Trump presidency. Enough of the usual crap.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2016, 01:38 PM
(06-06-2016 11:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 10:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  As far as I can tell he appears to live in an alternative universe, similar to the one Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) would transport to now and then, where up is down and so forth.

The guy is nearly completely disconnected from the reality everyone else lives in.

You have it wrong. The standard political shits that we have been dealing with in office for the last 20 years are completely out of touch. They are bought and sold by the big banks and protect their interests almost exclusively. The medical insurance companies wanted to collect money from even those that could not afford to pay, so Obama started fining people that didn't have insurance whether they could afford it or not. There are a massive amount of rich out of touch with this reality politicians in office. It is about time there is something that scares the shit out of them. Along with all those on welfare. All I ask is that if you want welfare, you get a job or you are put to work by the government. There are people that work at meaningless jobs and still have time to raise their kids. The excuse that I want to stay home with my kids should not fly. I am all for a Trump presidency. Enough of the usual crap.

[Image: If-the-grass-is-greener-on-the-other-sid...80x213.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
06-06-2016, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016 03:03 PM by adey67.)
(06-06-2016 10:59 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  As far as I can tell he appears to live in an alternative universe, similar to the one Calvin (from Calvin and Hobbes) would transport to now and then, where up is down and so forth.

They absolutely do not have it wrong Trump is a stupid stinky twatish cunt unless you want a horrible pseudo democracy with a borderline narcissistic megalomaniac in charge of the worlds last superpower and a finger on the nuclear button go ahead and see where it gets you.... Which will be precisely nowhere, the stupid idiot has absolutely no filter which makes him a useless politician at best and a massive danger at worse.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
06-06-2016, 03:00 PM

^I get all this but wouldn't bernie be better?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2016, 03:17 PM
(06-06-2016 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 11:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You have it wrong. The standard political shits that we have been dealing with in office for the last 20 years are completely out of touch. They are bought and sold by the big banks and protect their interests almost exclusively. The medical insurance companies wanted to collect money from even those that could not afford to pay, so Obama started fining people that didn't have insurance whether they could afford it or not. There are a massive amount of rich out of touch with this reality politicians in office. It is about time there is something that scares the shit out of them. Along with all those on welfare. All I ask is that if you want welfare, you get a job or you are put to work by the government. There are people that work at meaningless jobs and still have time to raise their kids. The excuse that I want to stay home with my kids should not fly. I am all for a Trump presidency. Enough of the usual crap.

^I get all this but wouldn't bernie be better?

Wall E would be better.......

[Image: wall-e_2.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-06-2016, 03:19 PM
(06-06-2016 03:17 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 03:00 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  ^I get all this but wouldn't bernie be better?

Wall E would be better.......

[Image: wall-e_2.jpg]

I mean between trump,clinton, and bernie who would be the best?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-06-2016, 04:08 PM

There is zero chance that the narcissistic personality of Trump's could work with congress. It would be impossible. The only way he could make congress work to his satisfaction would be to take over the US government and become its first dictator. It's ironic that many of the people who are voting for trump (I'm tired of capitalizing that fuckers name Angry ) are the very people who are conspiracy nuts.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
06-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Trump dump. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-06-2016, 04:57 PM
(06-06-2016 04:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 11:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You have it wrong. The standard political shits that we have been dealing with in office for the last 20 years are completely out of touch. They are bought and sold by the big banks and protect their interests almost exclusively. The medical insurance companies wanted to collect money from even those that could not afford to pay, so Obama started fining people that didn't have insurance whether they could afford it or not. There are a massive amount of rich out of touch with this reality politicians in office. It is about time there is something that scares the shit out of them. Along with all those on welfare. All I ask is that if you want welfare, you get a job or you are put to work by the government. There are people that work at meaningless jobs and still have time to raise their kids. The excuse that I want to stay home with my kids should not fly. I am all for a Trump presidency. Enough of the usual crap.

There is zero chance that the narcissistic personality of Trump's could work with congress. It would be impossible. The only way he could make congress work to his satisfaction would be to take over the US government and become its first dictator. It's ironic that many of the people who are voting for trump (I'm tired of capitalizing that fuckers name Angry ) are the very people who are conspiracy nuts.

My crowd is all betting on that happening. Trump has announced that if he becomes president and he orders people to use illegal torture they will do so, and we expect he will dissolve congress within 6 months or so, and somehow make t stick. The damn scrotus would be next, especially those with names that aren't found in England!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
06-06-2016, 05:28 PM
(06-06-2016 04:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Richard nixon could do it, for a while, then he was impeached, which would happen to trump afterwards.