Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
06-06-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(06-06-2016 04:57 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  My crowd is all betting on that happening. Trump has announced that if he becomes president and he orders people to use illegal torture they will do so, and we expect he will dissolve congress within 6 months or so, and somehow make t stick. The damn scrotus would be next, especially those with names that aren't found in England!

Trump crosses the Rubicon. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
07-06-2016, 05:47 AM
(06-06-2016 04:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 11:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You have it wrong. The standard political shits that we have been dealing with in office for the last 20 years are completely out of touch. They are bought and sold by the big banks and protect their interests almost exclusively. The medical insurance companies wanted to collect money from even those that could not afford to pay, so Obama started fining people that didn't have insurance whether they could afford it or not. There are a massive amount of rich out of touch with this reality politicians in office. It is about time there is something that scares the shit out of them. Along with all those on welfare. All I ask is that if you want welfare, you get a job or you are put to work by the government. There are people that work at meaningless jobs and still have time to raise their kids. The excuse that I want to stay home with my kids should not fly. I am all for a Trump presidency. Enough of the usual crap.

There is zero chance that the narcissistic personality of Trump's could work with congress. It would be impossible. The only way he could make congress work to his satisfaction would be to take over the US government and become its first dictator. It's ironic that many of the people who are voting for trump (I'm tired of capitalizing that fuckers name Angry ) are the very people who are conspiracy nuts.

I am voting for trump and I am in no way a conspiracy nut. I am sick and tired of the political shits that have been in power for a very long time. It seems like they sit around thinking of new ways they can help the rich and fuck the little guys at the same time. This shit needs to stop. If they want to give more money to the big banks and more benefits to the worthless welfare recipients, it should be out of their pockets.
07-06-2016, 05:54 AM
(07-06-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am voting for trump and I am in no way a conspiracy nut.

You do fit the stereotype in other ways though Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-06-2016, 06:27 AM
(07-06-2016 05:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am voting for trump and I am in no way a conspiracy nut.

You do fit the stereotype in other ways though Rolleyes

I think everyone does in one way or another.Drinking Beverage
07-06-2016, 06:41 PM
(06-06-2016 10:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  The thing with Trump is that, if he says so, it is so. He doesn't know the concept of lying. He says what he thinks and it must be true. If you disagree you are "low energy, have a bad face, crooked, have a small dick, are unjust because you are mexican " etc.

That's what is going to trip him up - I hope.

Obnoxious narcissism is what you mean to say?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-06-2016, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 07:21 PM by GirlyMan.)
Every time I watch a Trump rally I can't help thinking "The Purple Wedding." ... am I a bad man?

What bothers me the most is that Trump fucking killed piggy. All the piggies. I'm not down with that.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Bad? I dunno. Smart? No goddamned doubt. After all, you've liked a lot of my posts.
07-06-2016, 08:47 PM
(07-06-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-06-2016 04:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  There is zero chance that the narcissistic personality of Trump's could work with congress. It would be impossible. The only way he could make congress work to his satisfaction would be to take over the US government and become its first dictator. It's ironic that many of the people who are voting for trump (I'm tired of capitalizing that fuckers name Angry ) are the very people who are conspiracy nuts.

I am voting for trump and I am in no way a conspiracy nut. I am sick and tired of the political shits that have been in power for a very long time. It seems like they sit around thinking of new ways they can help the rich and fuck the little guys at the same time. This shit needs to stop. If they want to give more money to the big banks and more benefits to the worthless welfare recipients, it should be out of their pockets.

It has certainly worked well for Venezuela when they voted in a populist, narcissistic, emotionally stunted, megalomaniac into office. I’m sure it could work just as well here too. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-06-2016, 05:59 AM
(07-06-2016 08:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 05:47 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am voting for trump and I am in no way a conspiracy nut. I am sick and tired of the political shits that have been in power for a very long time. It seems like they sit around thinking of new ways they can help the rich and fuck the little guys at the same time. This shit needs to stop. If they want to give more money to the big banks and more benefits to the worthless welfare recipients, it should be out of their pockets.

It has certainly worked well for Venezuela when they voted in a populist, narcissistic, emotionally stunted, megalomaniac into office. I’m sure it could work just as well here too. Rolleyes

The only thing stopping the US from becoming Venezuela is our ability to borrow money with no limit. We are many trillions of dollars in debt because we are a welfare state. You think our ability to borrow money will suddenly go away if Trump gets in? I doubt it. China enjoys owning us too much.
08-06-2016, 12:30 PM
(08-06-2016 05:59 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-06-2016 08:47 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  It has certainly worked well for Venezuela when they voted in a populist, narcissistic, emotionally stunted, megalomaniac into office. I’m sure it could work just as well here too. Rolleyes

The only thing stopping the US from becoming Venezuela is our ability to borrow money with no limit. We are many trillions of dollars in debt because we are a welfare state. You think our ability to borrow money will suddenly go away if Trump gets in? I doubt it. China enjoys owning us too much.

What sort of John Birch Society nonsense is that?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post