Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-06-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(08-06-2016 02:13 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  OP I agreed with you when you started this thread, but what about now? Do you still maintain the same attitude?

I have no comfortable certainty Trump will lose to Hillary but so far the general polling continues to give Hillary the edge. All that can be said therefore is "stay tuned."

(08-06-2016 02:13 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  I believe that Hitler will be elected and very soon try to dissolve congress and the court system, unless he can get rid of all the judges that don't have "white" names.

This fear is groundless. Any attempt of that nature will put Trump out on his impeached ass by the very Congress he tries to dissolve. Other presidents have dissolved their parliaments, but the United States is 50 sovereign parliamentary governments in addition to its federal one and is not so easily demolished.

That Trump's extremism makes such a fear seem plausible says much about that candidate's nature and the state of mind of his supporters, none of it complimentary.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
08-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Not to mention that when even FDR as a popular president tried to pack the SCOTUS, it blew up in his face.
08-06-2016, 09:31 PM
lol, Birdguy seems to have flown off. I guess a little reality scares the shit out of him.
09-06-2016, 06:10 AM
(08-06-2016 01:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 01:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Welfare people pay nothing into it and still get paid indefinitely.

This is factually incorrect.

(08-06-2016 01:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  They also do nothing for it.

As is this.

A little information goes a long ways towards avoiding these egg-on-the-face moments.

I see something that mentions work requirements. I see nothing that states what those supposed requirements are. I personally know 2 welfare recipients. The one only has cash because during the day he sells drugs. The other is his live in girlfriend and she does absolutely nothing.
09-06-2016, 06:25 AM
(08-06-2016 01:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I target welfare people because...

...because I'm a miserable troll and I want everybody else to be miserable, too. Laugh out load

Public welfare is just another form of corporate welfare, dood. You can't seriously be jealous of people on welfare? Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-06-2016, 07:10 AM
(09-06-2016 06:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 01:31 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I target welfare people because...

...because I'm a miserable troll and I want everybody else to be miserable, too. Laugh out load

Public welfare is just another form of corporate welfare, dood. You can't seriously be jealous of people on welfare? Dodgy

I hate corp welfare as well, but those people actually pay something in the form of taxes. Never enough, but still they put something in. Public welfare, they pay nothing into it and use up air. That is all they do. Some people if they are that weak minded and refuse to do a job, maybe should be allowed to starve. We allow kids in Africa to just starve to death, instead of just allowing anyone that wants to adopt. Same should apply here. If you refuse to get off your ass and work, even if you suck at interviews and just need to be put to work by the state in order to get your welfare check your kids should be taken and you should starve until you die off or you decide to work. Whichever comes first.
09-06-2016, 07:18 AM
(09-06-2016 07:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 06:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...because I'm a miserable troll and I want everybody else to be miserable, too. Laugh out load

I hate corp welfare as well, but those people actually pay something in the form of taxes. Never enough, but still they put something in. Public welfare, they pay nothing into it and use up air. That is all they do. Some people if they are that weak minded and refuse to do a job, maybe should be allowed to starve. We allow kids in Africa to just starve to death, instead of just allowing anyone that wants to adopt. Same should apply here. If you refuse to get off your ass and work, even if you suck at interviews and just need to be put to work by the state in order to get your welfare check your kids should be taken and you should starve until you die off or you decide to work. Whichever comes first.

And that will solve all our problems, right? Starving poor people to death is all it takes to "make America great again"? That and keeping all the brown people out? If that's the train we're on, I want off.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
09-06-2016, 07:23 AM
(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I see something that mentions work requirements. I see nothing that states what those supposed requirements are.

Your education is your responsibility, not mine. If you actually wish to learn the facts as they are, feel free to keep reading those links ... or ask question.

(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I personally know 2 welfare recipients. The one only has cash because during the day he sells drugs.

Really? What is the state giving him as welfare if not cash?

Smells like bullshit to me ... you've been reading someone else's talking points, and have just enough brains to parrot them.
09-06-2016, 07:29 AM
(09-06-2016 07:23 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I see something that mentions work requirements. I see nothing that states what those supposed requirements are.

Your education is your responsibility, not mine. If you actually wish to learn the facts as they are, feel free to keep reading those links ... or ask question.

(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I personally know 2 welfare recipients. The one only has cash because during the day he sells drugs.

Really? What is the state giving him as welfare if not cash?

Smells like bullshit to me ... you've been reading someone else's talking points, and have just enough brains to parrot them.

Ok, then enlighten me. What are these so called work requirements?
09-06-2016, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 09:28 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I think before this is over, we're gonna see Paul Ryan (maybe a bandwagon of others) reverse himself/themselves on his support for Trump. After last week and the judge racism stuff, I wouldn't be surprised to know he is thinking history is not going to judge him well over this. During the campaign, the trial in San Diego will play out, and his "university" fraud will be in the news a lot. Unless something REALLY bad explodes with Hillary,, IMO things are looking pretty bad for the Trumpster.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post