Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-06-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(09-06-2016 07:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 06:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  ...because I'm a miserable troll and I want everybody else to be miserable, too. Laugh out load

Public welfare is just another form of corporate welfare, dood. You can't seriously be jealous of people on welfare? Dodgy

I hate corp welfare as well, but those people actually pay something in the form of taxes. Never enough, but still they put something in. Public welfare, they pay nothing into it and use up air.

Don't make me get Wargoddess on here to contend the position that all I'm doing is using up air and the implication that I should be incinerated. Laugh out load

(Gov't sponsored nutbag is a form of welfare)

I think you're missing the point. The citizenry approves these measures as a form of altruism. And don't come at me like "I don't want my tax dollars supporting your worthless ass" because they sure as fuck are not. Your tax dollars support war. That's about all they fucking do.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-06-2016, 01:57 PM
(09-06-2016 08:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think before this is over, we're gonna see Paul Ryan (maybe a bandwagon of others) reverse himself/themselves on his support for Trump. After last week and the judge racism stuff, I wouldn't be surprised to know he is thinking history is not going to judge him well over this. During the campaign, the trial in San Diego will play out, and his "university" fraud will be in the news a lot. Unless something REALLY bad explodes with Hillary,, IMO things are looking pretty bad for the Trumpster.

Wishful stinking Buckster. Trump has reeked since the very beginning of his campaign. He'll contend for the whitehouse and likely come close to winning it. That's what I see in my crystal balls.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
09-06-2016, 02:40 PM
(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(08-06-2016 01:56 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  This is factually incorrect.

As is this.

A little information goes a long ways towards avoiding these egg-on-the-face moments.

I see something that mentions work requirements. I see nothing that states what those supposed requirements are. I personally know 2 welfare recipients. The one only has cash because during the day he sells drugs. The other is his live in girlfriend and she does absolutely nothing.

Because correlation always equals causation?

Your sample size is way too small to have any useful value.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-06-2016, 04:08 PM
(09-06-2016 01:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 08:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I think before this is over, we're gonna see Paul Ryan (maybe a bandwagon of others) reverse himself/themselves on his support for Trump. After last week and the judge racism stuff, I wouldn't be surprised to know he is thinking history is not going to judge him well over this. During the campaign, the trial in San Diego will play out, and his "university" fraud will be in the news a lot. Unless something REALLY bad explodes with Hillary,, IMO things are looking pretty bad for the Trumpster.

Wishful stinking Buckster. Trump has reeked since the very beginning of his campaign. He'll contend for the whitehouse and likely come close to winning it. That's what I see in my crystal balls.

You're probably right. It's just that when things "seem" SO totally fucked up and out of the normal, (as Trump does), they usually are .. and I go "duh ... I KNEW that was nuts".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
09-06-2016, 10:43 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
09-06-2016, 11:16 PM
(09-06-2016 07:29 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 07:23 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Your education is your responsibility, not mine. If you actually wish to learn the facts as they are, feel free to keep reading those links ... or ask question.

Really? What is the state giving him as welfare if not cash?

Smells like bullshit to me ... you've been reading someone else's talking points, and have just enough brains to parrot them.

Ok, then enlighten me. What are these so called work requirements?

You're the self-sufficient one here -- why are you shopping your education out to someone you only met yesterday online?

Do your own homework. Your education is not my responsibility. You have Internet access, you have Google as a guide, and I have already given you a couple of links.

Would you like me to wipe your backside for you after you go potty, too?

#sendmoredildos
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-06-2016, 03:55 AM
(09-06-2016 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-06-2016 06:10 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I personally know 2 welfare recipients.
Your sample size is way too small to have any useful value.

Depends if one considers "making one look like an ass" to be a useful value. Laugh out load

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
10-06-2016, 05:39 AM
I stand by my statement. The only info I can find is about some sort of volunteer work that they are supposedly required to do. I see nothing that states that they have to go to work of some sort every day or for any period of time. You have failed in your argument. I see no actual requirements, other than being lazy.
10-06-2016, 07:20 AM
(10-06-2016 05:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I stand by my statement. The only info I can find is about some sort of volunteer work that they are supposedly required to do. I see nothing that states that they have to go to work of some sort every day or for any period of time. You have failed in your argument. I see no actual requirements, other than being lazy.

Why should there be requirements? You wanna try living on welfare? Why don't you? You're clearly jealous of them. Apparently having to work is the most terrible thing that's ever happened to you. so even if some guy has only two cents to rub together, by God, he'd better have *earned* them, otherwise you and Donald Trump are gonna take it away.

You are disgusting.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-06-2016, 07:54 AM
(10-06-2016 07:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:39 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I stand by my statement. The only info I can find is about some sort of volunteer work that they are supposedly required to do. I see nothing that states that they have to go to work of some sort every day or for any period of time. You have failed in your argument. I see no actual requirements, other than being lazy.

Why should there be requirements? You wanna try living on welfare? Why don't you? You're clearly jealous of them. Apparently having to work is the most terrible thing that's ever happened to you. so even if some guy has only two cents to rub together, by God, he'd better have *earned* them, otherwise you and Donald Trump are gonna take it away.

You are disgusting.

There are whole generations of people that have lived on welfare, combined with rental assistance and foodstamps. They figured out how to get all of those and teach their children how to never work. People like you that feel that is perfectly acceptable are the problem.