Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-06-2016, 03:49 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(10-06-2016 07:54 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 07:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Why should there be requirements? You wanna try living on welfare? Why don't you? You're clearly jealous of them. Apparently having to work is the most terrible thing that's ever happened to you. so even if some guy has only two cents to rub together, by God, he'd better have *earned* them, otherwise you and Donald Trump are gonna take it away.

You are disgusting.

There are whole generations of people that have lived on welfare, combined with rental assistance and foodstamps. They figured out how to get all of those and teach their children how to never work. People like you that feel that is perfectly acceptable are the problem.

[Image: Tiny+Violin.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
10-06-2016, 04:02 PM
(10-06-2016 12:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 09:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He can't, and won't, because there is none. He has imbibed the stereotypes promulgated by the Randians of the world, and sees moochers in everyone who has ever needed a hand up.

I will throw out the name of someone I knew personally. I went on one date with a girl I went to high school with. He name is Karla Kalbocker, not sure if I am spelling it correctly. It was almost 20 years ago. Her mother was/is on welfare and rental assistance, plus foodstamps and numerous other things. Oh, before you accuse me of being racist, they are indeed white trash. The mother at the time weighed in at approx. 700lbs. I am guessing, but she took up an entire 3 seated couch from end to end. I only went on one date and found out Karla's mother was fighting her about getting a job and wanted her to also be on welfare as soon as she was out of school. I decided I didn't want to have that fight. There are more of those people out there than you think. Also, if they are not lazy why can't they do some kind of work for the money they receive? If you really want to have people that do nothing but still get a check, maybe there should be a tiny amount we give the truly lazy and a higher amount to those that will do something useful. Oh, and breeding is not a qualifier for the higher amount.

Just making sure this quoted when that person googles herself and finds this.....

There's just so much wrong with this....

I don't know where to begin.

Guess manners aren't taught today.

Or money doesn't buy class.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-06-2016, 05:58 PM
(10-06-2016 12:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 09:40 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He can't, and won't, because there is none. He has imbibed the stereotypes promulgated by the Randians of the world, and sees moochers in everyone who has ever needed a hand up.

I will throw out the name of someone I knew personally. I went on one date with a girl I went to high school with. He name is Karla Kalbocker, not sure if I am spelling it correctly. It was almost 20 years ago. Her mother was/is on welfare and rental assistance, plus foodstamps and numerous other things. Oh, before you accuse me of being racist, they are indeed white trash. The mother at the time weighed in at approx. 700lbs. I am guessing, but she took up an entire 3 seated couch from end to end. I only went on one date and found out Karla's mother was fighting her about getting a job and wanted her to also be on welfare as soon as she was out of school. I decided I didn't want to have that fight. There are more of those people out there than you think. Also, if they are not lazy why can't they do some kind of work for the money they receive? If you really want to have people that do nothing but still get a check, maybe there should be a tiny amount we give the truly lazy and a higher amount to those that will do something useful. Oh, and breeding is not a qualifier for the higher amount.

Someone hasn't learnt that anecdotes aren't evidence ... assuming you didn't simply make this up from whole cloth.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
10-06-2016, 06:25 PM
(10-06-2016 05:58 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 12:51 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I will throw out the name of someone I knew personally. I went on one date with a girl I went to high school with. He name is Karla Kalbocker, not sure if I am spelling it correctly. It was almost 20 years ago. Her mother was/is on welfare and rental assistance, plus foodstamps and numerous other things. Oh, before you accuse me of being racist, they are indeed white trash. The mother at the time weighed in at approx. 700lbs. I am guessing, but she took up an entire 3 seated couch from end to end. I only went on one date and found out Karla's mother was fighting her about getting a job and wanted her to also be on welfare as soon as she was out of school. I decided I didn't want to have that fight. There are more of those people out there than you think. Also, if they are not lazy why can't they do some kind of work for the money they receive? If you really want to have people that do nothing but still get a check, maybe there should be a tiny amount we give the truly lazy and a higher amount to those that will do something useful. Oh, and breeding is not a qualifier for the higher amount.

Someone hasn't learnt that anecdotes aren't evidence ... assuming you didn't simply make this up from whole cloth.

700 pound people tend to be bed ridden....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
10-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Y'know?

And I missed it in my earlier reply, but it seems ole Birdie has no problem with poor kids going hungry. What's up with that?
11-06-2016, 08:06 AM
(10-06-2016 11:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Y'know?

And I missed it in my earlier reply, but it seems ole Birdie has no problem with poor kids going hungry. What's up with that?

I never said that. I said that if their parents are too lazy to at least do a minimum of work hours, they should starve and their kids taken away. Breeding is not an acceptable replacement for doing at least some kind of work. Even if it is picking up trash on the side of the road.
11-06-2016, 09:18 AM
(10-06-2016 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 05:58 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Someone hasn't learnt that anecdotes aren't evidence ... assuming you didn't simply make this up from whole cloth.

700 pound people tend to be bed ridden....

Speaking of heavy people... well, and blabbermouths.

Lol!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
11-06-2016, 09:49 AM
(11-06-2016 08:06 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(10-06-2016 11:28 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Y'know?

I never said that. I said that if their parents are too lazy to at least do a minimum of work hours, they should starve and their kids taken away. Breeding is not an acceptable replacement for doing at least some kind of work. Even if it is picking up trash on the side of the road.

Firstly, most states do lay requirements, either for job training, or for a part-time job, or for providing services for the state. Your refusal to see this -- and that is what it is, willful blindness -- marks you as a second-rate thinker, and taints your opinion with the aroma of ignorance.

Secondly, here is what you wrote:

Quote:Oh, and breeding is not a qualifier for the higher amount.

The obvious result is that those kids would go hungry. And you're fine with that.

Own your views, and own the fallout they would lay. Take responsibility for your odious selfishness. It is, after all, yours.

It is, after all, you.
11-06-2016, 10:08 AM
(11-06-2016 09:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 08:06 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I never said that. I said that if their parents are too lazy to at least do a minimum of work hours, they should starve and their kids taken away. Breeding is not an acceptable replacement for doing at least some kind of work. Even if it is picking up trash on the side of the road.

Firstly, most states do lay requirements, either for job training, or for a part-time job, or for providing services for the state. Your refusal to see this -- and that is what it is, willful blindness -- marks you as a second-rate thinker, and taints your opinion with the aroma of ignorance.

Quote:Oh, and breeding is not a qualifier for the higher amount.

The obvious result is that those kids would go hungry. And you're fine with that.

Own your views, and own the fallout they would lay. Take responsibility for your odious selfishness. It is, after all, yours.

It is, after all, you.

If you are that lazy that you have absolutely no use other than creating more people on this already overcrowded rock, then you should die off. I stand by that.
11-06-2016, 10:54 AM
(11-06-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 09:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Firstly, most states do lay requirements, either for job training, or for a part-time job, or for providing services for the state. Your refusal to see this -- and that is what it is, willful blindness -- marks you as a second-rate thinker, and taints your opinion with the aroma of ignorance.

It is, after all, you.

If you are that lazy that you have absolutely no use other than creating more people on this already overcrowded rock, then you should die off. I stand by that.

Drinking Beverage

How are you useful? What do you do for a living?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post