Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-06-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(11-06-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 09:49 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Firstly, most states do lay requirements, either for job training, or for a part-time job, or for providing services for the state. Your refusal to see this -- and that is what it is, willful blindness -- marks you as a second-rate thinker, and taints your opinion with the aroma of ignorance.

Secondly, here is what you wrote:

The obvious result is that those kids would go hungry. And you're fine with that.

Own your views, and own the fallout they would lay. Take responsibility for your odious selfishness. It is, after all, yours.

It is, after all, you.

If you are that lazy that you have absolutely no use other than creating more people on this already overcrowded rock, then you should die off. I stand by that.
You would support a program to euthanize such people, no?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like tomilay's post
11-06-2016, 11:30 AM
(11-06-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If you are that lazy that you have absolutely no use other than creating more people on this already overcrowded rock, then you should die off. I stand by that.

That's because you have premises you're afraid to examine, and simplistic pronouncements are much easier to live with, so long as they don't affect you directly.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-06-2016, 12:59 PM
(11-06-2016 10:54 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 10:08 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If you are that lazy that you have absolutely no use other than creating more people on this already overcrowded rock, then you should die off. I stand by that.

Drinking Beverage

How are you useful? What do you do for a living?

Sounds like blanket permission to get rid of Birdie to me.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-06-2016, 03:03 PM
(11-06-2016 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 10:54 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Drinking Beverage

How are you useful? What do you do for a living?

Sounds like blanket permission to get rid of Birdie to me.

Oh, we won't get rid of him. We'll send him to the Soilent Rendering Plant for the Elderly and Disabled, where he will become component to all.

(joking. I want bird to live to happy, ripe old age without getting bitter about the poor having food and shelter.)

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
11-06-2016, 03:17 PM

I think welfare recipients should be forced to manage and supervise cretins like you. "Just try to get something useful out of him. We understand the odds are low."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-06-2016, 03:28 PM
(11-06-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I think welfare recipients should be forced to manage and supervise cretins like you. "Just try to get something useful out of him. We understand the odds are low."

Prohibited constitutionally. "No cruel and unusual punishments".

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-06-2016, 06:43 PM
[Image: 10TRUMP-AC11-master675.jpg]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/nyregi...picks=true

What America will look like after four years with Drumpf as president.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-06-2016, 06:19 AM
(11-06-2016 11:15 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
You would support a program to euthanize such people, no?

Not euthanize. Just allowing to die. If you are that lazy that you won't get a job to help yourself, we just let you starve. You would have a choice. Work, even if it is doing something for the government in exchange for a welfare check or starve. I am not talking about have a purge. We would not be killing, just allowing to die off.
13-06-2016, 06:21 AM
(11-06-2016 03:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I have a full time job and I pay taxes. I might not be as useful as some out there, but my tax dollars help pay for police, firefighters, and other useful things like roads. The welfare people are of far less use.
13-06-2016, 06:27 AM
(11-06-2016 03:03 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sounds like blanket permission to get rid of Birdie to me.

Oh, we won't get rid of him. We'll send him to the Soilent Rendering Plant for the Elderly and Disabled, where he will become component to all.

(joking. I want bird to live to happy, ripe old age without getting bitter about the poor having food and shelter.)

You seem to be missing the meaning of poor. When I go to Walmart, the employees there are for the most part poor. They get paid very little and in my mind deserve some help from the government. They show up for a shitty job every day and get paid too little. My problem is the people that decide that working is not worth it and demand to be fed by our tax dollars without contributing anything except for farting out a new kid once in a while to try to get more money.