Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
16-06-2016, 12:33 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
[Image: 1.png]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 6.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/fireworks

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-06-2016, 08:31 AM
You are wrong. This country has been against actual American people for a long time. I am all for at the very least stalling the government for at least the next 4 years.
16-06-2016, 09:12 AM
(16-06-2016 08:31 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  You are wrong. This country has been against actual American people for a long time. I am all for at the very least stalling the government for at least the next 4 years.

Then you want the presidency and the congress to be of opposite parties. These days, that's just about guaranteed to bring government to a halt. So if you vote Trump, you want to pack Congress with Democrats. And if you vote Republicans for Congress, you want Hillary Clinton in the White House.
16-06-2016, 11:21 AM
As far as I see it. Trump is hated by both sides. Neither side will allow him to do anything, and he will likewise bring them to a halt.
16-06-2016, 01:21 PM
(16-06-2016 11:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  As far as I see it. Trump is hated by both sides. Neither side will allow him to do anything, and he will likewise bring them to a halt.
Why would he being them to a halt...he's literally for plenty of the ideas of both the actual Democrat party and gop. He's not Gary Johnson who is someone that actually would stall and veto most non essential bills. Trump wants power not to go around thinking that religious laws or corporate programs harm his standing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-06-2016, 01:27 PM
(16-06-2016 11:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  As far as I see it. Trump is hated by both sides. Neither side will allow him to do anything, and he will likewise bring them to a halt.

I thought you were voting for him because he was going to stop people from getting welfare and generally be a prick. I mean. That's what you said earlier. Now you want to vote for him for his inability to be effective?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
16-06-2016, 01:36 PM

Oh, the old "take my ball and go home" strategy.

Remind me again why kindergarten recess antics are a fitting attribute for a POTUS?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-06-2016, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 05:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-06-2016 08:35 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  The taxpayers pay for it. I am a taxpayer, so I am losing that money.

You keep saying that. Do you even know what your effective tax rate is? Mine is 11.75% federal and 3.6% state. Do you even know how to calculate yours? Do you even know what it means?

I think you're just naturally lazy and are envious that you can't just sit around all day popping out babies eating bonbons and watching Alex Jones.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-06-2016, 04:49 PM
(14-06-2016 10:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-06-2016 07:57 AM)morondog Wrote:  You *idiot*. You made a blanket association about a *whole class* of people. I don't need your stupid home video showing *one* instance. I want proof that Indians or black people in general do this practice. I know that you can't supply it, I'm merely pointing out that you made this gross generalisation simply because no matter how not racist you claim to be, that is *exactly* what you are.

It was not just one family doing what I described. I am not sure I ever caught white people doing it, although I am sure some do. I am not afraid to mention race or religion if it is something I witnessed. Keep in mind this was at multiple stores in multiple areas. If at 10 stores, this happens all the time. I think we can agree this happens at all stores. At least most anyway.

You can think we all agree all you want, but most people don't, of that I am certain.
16-06-2016, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2016 11:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-06-2016 10:41 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It was not just one family doing what I described. I am not sure I ever caught white people doing it, although I am sure some do. I am not afraid to mention race or religion if it is something I witnessed. Keep in mind this was at multiple stores in multiple areas. If at 10 stores, this happens all the time. I think we can agree this happens at all stores. At least most anyway.

You don't know dick about what you're talking about. You do not even possess an elementary understanding of basic statistics that I learned when I was like 13yo. Help me out and tell me which of these terms are familiar to you: mean, median, population, sample, mode, variance, standard deviation, normal distribution, uniform distribution, principle of indifference, central limit theorem, law of large numbers, statistical significance, confidence intervals, p-values, null hypothesis?

You attempted to ridicule my math skills by suggesting I went to a religious school. I did. And I left that Lutheran School at the age of 14yo with not only a basic knowledge of statistics, but also of derivatives, integrals, and delta-epsilon proofs. I ain't got no quarrel with the Lutherans. .... You got no clue what I'm talking about do you Birdy?

youz doz not haz teh codez. ... 'cause you're a fucking pussy and whatnot..

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post