Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-06-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(20-06-2016 10:45 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:39 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Trump is arrogant enough to try to run third party. That would be helpful for reality.

Except he doesn't really want to be president. It's a game to him. He's been completely bombastic during this whole campaign alienating large swaths of republicans in the process.

He will make millions if he runs and failed to get the nomination. If he fails as president history will not be kind to him and he's pragmatic enough to know it.

I think he's crazy and egotistical enough to want to be Prez, despite the completely unfit nature of the candidate.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
20-06-2016, 11:17 AM
(20-06-2016 11:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But...

And this is a big butt...

If the republicans go against trump as I've suspected they would, they'll pick someone else and if that person is even a little more sane sounding republicans won't jump and vote democrat.

Right now, with trump in it...it seems many are willing to vote for Clinton and that is too worrisome to the republicans.

It isn't over for either side.

Edit, I've said it before Trump doesn't actually want to be president. He wants to run -- but...But he really doesn't want the office, because he can make more money if he's not elected, than if he fails as president. He's in this for publicity and it's a long con.

I predict that he'll make a fuss, because that's what he does and then feign a graceful side step for "the good of the party."

Hadn't even thought that far ahead. But .. you may be right. This past weekend, Ryan (who won't "go against him" formally ... and BTW THAT is actually a big surprise to me, while I disagree with everything he stands for, at least I thought he was a person of integrity ... I was wrong), said he wouldn't tell other Republicans who to vote for. That's a politicians way of saying "I get it, and I hate him too". If Ryan were a man of principle, he would denounce him now.

Ryan can't, if the party nominates anyone but Trump at this point it splits the party possibly permanently. The GOP is currently reaping 30 years worth of sowing hate and bigotry and are left with a choice follow the deformed Cheeto with impossibly small hands or watch as at least half defects because the Washington Elites ignored their vote and put up another Washington Insider.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-06-2016, 11:54 AM
(20-06-2016 10:21 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Republicans Consider ‘Conscientious Objector’ Rule for Convention Delegates

Zeke J Miller
June 18, 2016

Quote:. The measure, first put forward by Colorado delegate Kendal Unruh, would undo the strict ‘faithless-delegate’ rule enacted at the GOP convention in 2012 and allow a “vote of conscience, whether personal or religious” by delegates.

Continues...

Whoa! While I would hate to see Trump in office, this amendment is a huge disservice to everyone.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-06-2016, 12:00 PM
(20-06-2016 10:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I predict that he'll make a fuss, because that's what he does and then feign a graceful side step for "the good of the party."

I agree with the outcome, but not with the cause.

He is going to blow his stack all right, but not because he doesn't want to be prezzie. It will be because of repeated narcissistic injury and he will go out in flames and never quite recover. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he incited riots and tried to start a civil war. Nothing more uplifting for a malignant narcissist than to watch others fight because of him.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-06-2016, 12:03 PM
(20-06-2016 10:33 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:27 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Trump campaign is in disarray.
Lewandowski got fired this morning. There is no infrastructure in the states. That's how Obama won .. meticulous planning and management. Trump doesn't even know what that means. Can anyone say "landslide" ?

Big Grin

But...

And this is a big butt...

If the republicans go against trump as I've suspected they would, they'll pick someone else and if that person is even a little more sane sounding republicans won't jump and vote democrat.

Right now, with trump in it...it seems many are willing to vote for Clinton and that is too worrisome to the republicans.

It isn't over for either side.

Edit, I've said it before Trump doesn't actually want to be president. He wants to run -- but...But he really doesn't want the office, because he can make more money if he's not elected, than if he fails as president. He's in this for publicity and it's a long con.

I predict that he'll make a fuss, because that's what he does and then feign a graceful side step for "the good of the party."

I think if the Republicans pick someone else than Trump, Trump will sue, and Trump will continue to campaign as an independent. It's plausible that Trump originally entered the campaign with hopes of making money out of his candidacy rather than thoughts of winning the whole shebang, but I also think he's a True Believer who has convinced himself completely that he is the man for the job. He won't be able to back down--his tiny penis can't handle the shame.
20-06-2016, 12:05 PM
If what moms is saying is true, I do hope they pick someone else. Trump is a great meme, but we have to pick someone who will be shillary.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
20-06-2016, 12:07 PM
(20-06-2016 10:55 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 10:35 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I can blame them for being an "Underachieving idiot", your words not mine. That has done nothing with their life but leach off others. It would be better if they work at a fast food place and pay no taxes on what they earn rather than do no work and leach off the system. Also, if the choice is give them free money that they do nothing for or they will go around stealing and killing. Why are we allowing them to live at all?

If their choice is to steal or kill and you are the one who forced them into that situation, don't be sad when it happens to you.

I have a firm belief in defending myself and my property. If someone tries to gain access to my house, I will stand by the window and wait to stab them upon entry. If they try to take my car by gunpoint, they better have really good aim. I would floor it out of there and swing around and hit them with the car I worked hard to pay for. Then back over them again to prove my point.
20-06-2016, 12:11 PM
(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 11:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Hadn't even thought that far ahead. But .. you may be right. This past weekend, Ryan (who won't "go against him" formally ... and BTW THAT is actually a big surprise to me, while I disagree with everything he stands for, at least I thought he was a person of integrity ... I was wrong), said he wouldn't tell other Republicans who to vote for. That's a politicians way of saying "I get it, and I hate him too". If Ryan were a man of principle, he would denounce him now.

Ryan can't, if the party nominates anyone but Trump at this point it splits the party possibly permanently. The GOP is currently reaping 30 years worth of sowing hate and bigotry and are left with a choice follow the deformed Cheeto with impossibly small hands or watch as at least half defects because the Washington Elites ignored their vote and put up another Washington Insider.

The party is already irrevocably split.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-06-2016, 12:17 PM
(20-06-2016 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 11:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Ryan can't, if the party nominates anyone but Trump at this point it splits the party possibly permanently. The GOP is currently reaping 30 years worth of sowing hate and bigotry and are left with a choice follow the deformed Cheeto with impossibly small hands or watch as at least half defects because the Washington Elites ignored their vote and put up another Washington Insider.

The party is already irrevocably split.

I don't think it is. Lets say they let Trump run and it is the catastrophic disaster that the polls show it now. Next election they can point back on this and say "We ran your guy and he failed" and try and push a more centrist to run against Clinton.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
20-06-2016, 01:37 PM
(20-06-2016 12:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 12:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The party is already irrevocably split.

I don't think it is. Lets say they let Trump run and it is the catastrophic disaster that the polls show it now. Next election they can point back on this and say "We ran your guy and he failed" and try and push a more centrist to run against Clinton.

I think if the republicans had the balls to go against a little bit their party platform (especially with social issues) in other words a real centrist, they could easily win it. I don't know if they have the balls to do that.

That clown car of guys that I guess god hand-picked aren't cutting it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post