Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
21-06-2016, 12:24 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(21-06-2016 10:30 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:23 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Trump has funneled over 6 million in campaign funds back into his companies, so all of you out there that support this billionaire, keep giving till it hurts.

"Through the end of May, Trump's campaign had plunged at least $6.2 million back into Trump corporate products and services, a review of Federal Election Commission filings shows. That’s about 10 percent of his total campaign expenditures."

Doesn’t that just piss you off? I bet you thought he was going to take care of the little guy, no one thought he meant his son.

"Even $4.7 million the campaign has spent on hats and T-shirts has a tie to Trump. The provider, Ace Specialties, is owned by a board member of son Eric Trump’s charitable foundation."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f7412236...rmedbroker

I have not given him a cent. I am going to be voting for him though.

What are Trump's views on the welfares?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2016, 12:53 PM
(21-06-2016 12:24 PM)tomilay Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 10:30 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I have not given him a cent. I am going to be voting for him though.

What are Trump's views on the welfares?

Last I checked he was in favor of a work requirement and regular drug tests.
21-06-2016, 01:27 PM
(21-06-2016 12:53 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 12:24 PM)tomilay Wrote:  What are Trump's views on the welfares?

Last I checked he was in favor of a work requirement and regular drug tests.

Citation? I can't find that on his website.

#sigh
21-06-2016, 05:09 PM
(20-06-2016 01:42 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 11:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  Whoa! While I would hate to see Trump in office, this amendment is a huge disservice to everyone.
Why?

Because it should be kinda late to change the rules. It makes it sound like a third world country, like the Dominican Republic. It was against the constitution for a president to have 2 terms in a row, so last summer when he had the people all fawning for him Danilo just changed the old constitution and made against the constitution to have more than 3 terms in a row! So let's do that, change the rules of baseball now that they have the bases loaded and their best batter at bat!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
21-06-2016, 05:12 PM
(21-06-2016 05:09 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(20-06-2016 01:42 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Why?

Because it should be kinda late to change the rules. It makes it sound like a third world country, like the Dominican Republic. It was against the constitution for a president to have 2 terms in a row, so last summer when he had the people all fawning for him Danilo just changed the old constitution and made against the constitution to have more than 3 terms in a row! So let's do that, change the rules of baseball now that they have the bases loaded and their best batter at bat!

Reminds me of 10 year old kids my ball and my bat and my yard so I can change the rules if I want to!
[+] 4 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
01-07-2016, 09:00 AM
Nate Silver's models are off to a good start
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
01-07-2016, 11:06 AM
(01-07-2016 09:00 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Nate Silver's models are off to a good start

Nate Silver said Trump wouldn't be the nominee. He said "No chance."

538's model cannot be trusted during this election cycle.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-07-2016, 11:31 AM
(01-07-2016 11:06 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 09:00 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  Nate Silver's models are off to a good start

Nate Silver said Trump wouldn't be the nominee. He said "No chance."

I would have to agree with this. Trump has been counted out over and over, and he's still there, ticking like the Eveready bunny. I hope he doesn't win the Presidency, but nothing would surprise me at this point.
01-07-2016, 12:00 PM
(01-07-2016 11:31 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:06 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nate Silver said Trump wouldn't be the nominee. He said "No chance."

I would have to agree with this. Trump has been counted out over and over, and he's still there, ticking like the Eveready bunny. I hope he doesn't win the Presidency, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

And you I suppose would prefer a lying scum like Hilary Clinton? She shared classified info and then lied about it. Then for good measure destroyed the evidence.
01-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I remember the California recall election of Gray Davis. That was a clown car of candidates.

I know some fools actually voted for Gary Coleman. Drinking Beverage

Stupid will always vote for their own. This election we'll just get to see how many stupid people there really are.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post