Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-07-2016, 12:10 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(01-07-2016 12:00 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 11:31 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I would have to agree with this. Trump has been counted out over and over, and he's still there, ticking like the Eveready bunny. I hope he doesn't win the Presidency, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

And you I suppose would prefer a lying scum like Hilary Clinton? She shared classified info and then lied about it. Then for good measure destroyed the evidence.

I have never claimed that Hillary Clinton is a saint (as if any politician is). I do think she is a lesser evil than Trump, and I think it's extremely important that the next several Supreme Court justices be appointed by a Democrat -- so I will vote for her. That doesn't mean that I worship her.

None of that was the point of my previous post, though. I was merely agreeing with LDH that prognostications about Trump's chances have not been very accurate so far.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2016, 12:24 PM
(01-07-2016 12:10 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 12:00 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  And you I suppose would prefer a lying scum like Hilary Clinton? She shared classified info and then lied about it. Then for good measure destroyed the evidence.

I have never claimed that Hillary Clinton is a saint (as if any politician is). I do think she is a lesser evil than Trump, and I think it's extremely important that the next several Supreme Court justices be appointed by a Democrat -- so I will vote for her. That doesn't mean that I worship her.

None of that was the point of my previous post, though. I was merely agreeing with LDH that prognostications about Trump's chances have not been very accurate so far.

So, you are picking someone that knowingly gave the enemy classified information (Treason) and lied about it (Perjury), rather than vote for a guy who's worst offense that we know of is cheating on his ex-wife? It is because of bleeding heart crats that we have a system that actually says that minorities (Specifically blacks) cannot be racist or guilty of a hate crime. Open your eyes.
01-07-2016, 12:28 PM
(01-07-2016 12:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 12:10 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I have never claimed that Hillary Clinton is a saint (as if any politician is). I do think she is a lesser evil than Trump, and I think it's extremely important that the next several Supreme Court justices be appointed by a Democrat -- so I will vote for her. That doesn't mean that I worship her.

So, you are picking someone that knowingly gave the enemy classified information (Treason) and lied about it (Perjury), rather than vote for a guy who's worst offense that we know of is cheating on his ex-wife? It is because of bleeding heart crats that we have a system that actually says that minorities (Specifically blacks) cannot be racist or guilty of a hate crime. Open your eyes.

Citation needed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2016, 12:29 PM
(01-07-2016 12:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 12:10 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I have never claimed that Hillary Clinton is a saint (as if any politician is). I do think she is a lesser evil than Trump, and I think it's extremely important that the next several Supreme Court justices be appointed by a Democrat -- so I will vote for her. That doesn't mean that I worship her.

She has not been convicted of any of that. "Innocent until proven guilty", you know? And Trump has far worse qualities than cheating on his ex-wife. Open your own eyes. I don't demand someone who has never done a wrong thing in his/her life -- and such a person doesn't exist anyway. Either Trump or Clinton is going to be our next President. I think Clinton is the lesser evil. That is all. End of argument. You like Trump? Go ahead and vote for him. Nothing you can say will make me do so.
01-07-2016, 12:32 PM
I'm not aware that Clinton has even been accused of "giving the enemy" classified information. She probably mishandled classified information by putting it on her private server. You're the first person I've heard claim that she "gave it to the enemy". Give me a break.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
01-07-2016, 12:34 PM
(01-07-2016 12:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So, you are picking someone that knowingly gave the enemy classified information (Treason) and lied about it (Perjury), rather than vote for a guy who's worst offense that we know of is cheating on his ex-wife? It is because of bleeding heart crats that we have a system that actually says that minorities (Specifically blacks) cannot be racist or guilty of a hate crime. Open your eyes.

citations for your assertions:

"knowingly gave the enemy classified information (Treason)"
"lied about it (Perjury)"

While you're at it, please offer proof of the following other assertion...

"minorities (Specifically blacks) cannot be racist or guilty of a hate crime."

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2016, 12:37 PM
(01-07-2016 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'm not aware that Clinton has even been accused of "giving the enemy" classified information. She probably mishandled classified information by putting it on her private server. You're the first person I've heard claim that she "gave it to the enemy". Give me a break.

She didn't as far as I've known or read about the scandal.

I'm no fan of her, but I can't stand it when people accuse her of doing more than she actually did.

01-07-2016, 01:02 PM
(01-07-2016 12:24 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  So, you are picking someone that knowingly gave the enemy classified information (Treason) and lied about it (Perjury), rather than vote for a guy who's worst offense that we know of is cheating on his ex-wife? It is because of bleeding heart crats that we have a system that actually says that minorities (Specifically blacks) cannot be racist or guilty of a hate crime. Open your eyes.

Fucking Christ, hand out umbrellas if you're going to be flinging spittle like that.

Oh, and you're wrong about the treason allegation.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
01-07-2016, 01:12 PM
(01-07-2016 01:02 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Fucking Christ, hand out umbrellas if you're going to be flinging spittle like that.

Oh, and you're wrong about the treason allegation.

That's why I asked for a citation. I'll keep asking for it, until birdguy delivers one. Or admits he pulled that out of his butt...like so much else he's said. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2016, 01:19 PM
(01-07-2016 12:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'm not aware that Clinton has even been accused of "giving the enemy" classified information. She probably mishandled classified information by putting it on her private server. You're the first person I've heard claim that she "gave it to the enemy". Give me a break.

She didn't as far as I've known or read about the scandal.

I'm no fan of her, but I can't stand it when people accuse her of doing more than she actually did.
I have to agree with Moms on this one. Making up things about any political candidate, even one as detestable as Clinton, only serves to evaporate the credibility of your criticisms.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post