Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-07-2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(01-07-2016 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'm not aware that Clinton has even been accused of "giving the enemy" classified information. She probably mishandled classified information by putting it on her private server. You're the first person I've heard claim that she "gave it to the enemy". Give me a break.

And further more who is this enemy? We are not at war, not until we put Trump in office and I don't expect it will be very long after that that he is able to get one started, maybe even by invading Mexico. Who knows?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
01-07-2016, 02:40 PM
(01-07-2016 02:17 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 12:32 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I'm not aware that Clinton has even been accused of "giving the enemy" classified information. She probably mishandled classified information by putting it on her private server. You're the first person I've heard claim that she "gave it to the enemy". Give me a break.

And further more who is this enemy? We are not at war, not until we put Trump in office and I don't expect it will be very long after that that he is able to get one started, maybe even by invading Mexico. Who knows?

No clue, which is why I made that part bold in my reply.

I used to have defend GW Bush for shit too when he was POTUS, there was so much that he did do wrong, no need to make stuff about him at all.

Personally I hated that, but I hate the argument from ignorance more.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2016, 03:22 PM

I believe he meant since the classified info was on her server, and it was hacked multiple times by independent hackers and possibly even foreign governments, that's the same as just handing it over. Although she hasn't testified so I don't see the perjury argument.

Wiki leaks says they have tons of stuff from her server that they are going to release.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
01-07-2016, 03:25 PM
(01-07-2016 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

I believe he meant since the classified info was on her server, and it was hacked multiple times by independent hackers and possibly even foreign governments, that's the same as just handing it over. Although she hasn't testified so I don't see the perjury argument.

Wiki leaks says they have tons of stuff from her server that they are going to release.

None of that equates to treason or "giving it to the enemy".
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
01-07-2016, 03:34 PM
(01-07-2016 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  

But that's not the same as what he wrote and it's not actually the same, by your description. There needs to be intent. Willfully and knowingly handing documents to an enemy or enemy combatant.

Someone who steals government files can be guilty of treason, if they are an American citizen or guilty of espionage if they're not.

She did neither steal, nor with intent hand them over.

I'm not saying she wasn't stupid and woefully dismissive of the law, because she was in many areas, this just wasn't one of them.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-07-2016, 03:39 PM
And going further, again to reinterate, I hate having to defend this crap. But it's just wrong not to.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Actions speak much louder than words. While I can't find an exact quote anymore of someone in government saying that blacks can't be racist anymore, I was able to find this. It just shows the whole attitude. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...o_04152015
If it was the other way around and the victims were black and the perps were white, the robbers would be charged with hate crimes.
05-07-2016, 08:11 AM
(05-07-2016 07:18 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Actions speak much louder than words. While I can't find an exact quote anymore of someone in government saying that blacks can't be racist anymore, I was able to find this. It just shows the whole attitude. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...o_04152015
If it was the other way around and the victims were black and the perps were white, the robbers would be charged with hate crimes.

Hate crimes? This looks like an armed robbery case to me. A home invasion. The judge lacks the temperament to be on the chair for sure. Are you saying this is typical?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
05-07-2016, 09:08 AM
(05-07-2016 08:11 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(05-07-2016 07:18 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Actions speak much louder than words. While I can't find an exact quote anymore of someone in government saying that blacks can't be racist anymore, I was able to find this. It just shows the whole attitude. http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/co...o_04152015

Hate crimes? This looks like an armed robbery case to me. A home invasion. The judge lacks the temperament to be on the chair for sure. Are you saying this is typical?

Yes, I am saying this is typical. The general attitude is that white people (males especially) are inherently racist and that black people can't be racist. Name one black person that has committed violent crimes that has been hit with hate crimes prosecution. Not a single one. Yet if a white person (male) does something to a black person, it is classified as a hate crime. Rodents like Sharpton and Jackson make sure of it.
05-07-2016, 09:18 AM
(01-07-2016 03:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-07-2016 03:22 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I believe he meant since the classified info was on her server, and it was hacked multiple times by independent hackers and possibly even foreign governments, that's the same as just handing it over. Although she hasn't testified so I don't see the perjury argument.

But that's not the same as what he wrote and it's not actually the same, by your description. There needs to be intent. Willfully and knowingly handing documents to an enemy or enemy combatant.

Someone who steals government files can be guilty of treason, if they are an American citizen or guilty of espionage if they're not.

She did neither steal, nor with intent hand them over.

I'm not saying she wasn't stupid and woefully dismissive of the law, because she was in many areas, this just wasn't one of them.

OK, but let's say you are a government employee with a security clearance of some type and you leave documents open on your desk when you know that people will be present who dot have proper security clearance to see them, that has to be in the same category as what Clinton did. Not giving them to some unknown enemy. Right?