Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
26-07-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(26-07-2016 12:11 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I read it, with the exception of a few, it's politics. Anyone who doesn't think this shit happens on both sides is really dumb.

What few do you take exception too?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2016, 08:37 PM
D.Trump said that Bernie is low energy, may be he has to go home to sleep now.
"Revolutionary" supports crooked Hillary.
I don't understand it.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
27-07-2016, 09:31 PM
(27-07-2016 08:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  D.Trump said that Bernie is low energy, may be he has to go home to sleep now.
I don't understand it.

You don't understand much. Maybe you should call 1-800-axe-Gary.
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/t...story.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
27-07-2016, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016 10:21 PM by ClydeLee.)
(27-07-2016 08:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  D.Trump said that Bernie is low energy, may be he has to go home to sleep now.
I don't understand it.

He's been clear about it for over a year and months now why. It's very simple to understand and he's been blatantly public about it.

“Sure I will,” [Bernie] said, when pressed by CBS News’ Charlie Rose in an interview. “Look, as I said a million times, I think the idea of a Donald Trump or a Ted Cruz presidency would be an unmitigated disaster for this country. I will do everything in my power and work as hard as I can to make sure that that does not happen. And if Secretary Clinton is the nominee, I will certainly support her.”

And a quote of his from last summer "...I do not want to be responsible for electing some right-wing Republican to be president of the United States.”

So I don't think you should have much trouble understanding these things much more.

Someone finally on the political sceme, Tim Kaine, pointed out the silly routine of Trump in his frequent vote of confidence for his own case.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-07-2016, 12:13 AM
Trump has read the political climate or influenced it better than any other candidate. Undecided Populists have popular appeal. While the elite are all trying to pretend that "he couldn't possibly mean that" and "nobody's that stupid" he's successfully recruiting vast numbers of voters to his banner with a simplistic message. Nobody even cares if he's lying any more, all that they want is someone at least who acknowledges them. My prediction is that he will win. The question is whether he'll manage to wreck the USA in 4 years or if his excesses can be curbed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-07-2016, 01:53 AM
He won't win.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-07-2016, 03:37 AM
(28-07-2016 01:53 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  He won't win.

Yes but what if he does? I remember thinking there's no way the leave campaign will win in Britain no way at all, I don't think even they thought they could win and yet they did. Life is full of surprises and not always nice ones.
28-07-2016, 04:11 AM
(28-07-2016 12:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  Trump has read the political climate or influenced it better than any other candidate. Undecided Populists have popular appeal. While the elite are all trying to pretend that "he couldn't possibly mean that" and "nobody's that stupid" he's successfully recruiting vast numbers of voters to his banner with a simplistic message. Nobody even cares if he's lying any more, all that they want is someone at least who acknowledges them. My prediction is that he will win. The question is whether he'll manage to wreck the USA in 4 years or if his excesses can be curbed.

Trump's base has never cared if he was lying before. They operate in a fact-free zone.

A shockingly impressive number of faithful granted. They may come close, but there are not enough people like that to win it all in 2016.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
28-07-2016, 04:43 AM
(28-07-2016 04:11 AM)tomilay Wrote:  They may come close, but there are not enough people like that to win it all in 2016.

I hope so.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-07-2016, 05:53 AM
(28-07-2016 04:11 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 12:13 AM)morondog Wrote:  Trump has read the political climate or influenced it better than any other candidate. Undecided Populists have popular appeal. While the elite are all trying to pretend that "he couldn't possibly mean that" and "nobody's that stupid" he's successfully recruiting vast numbers of voters to his banner with a simplistic message. Nobody even cares if he's lying any more, all that they want is someone at least who acknowledges them. My prediction is that he will win. The question is whether he'll manage to wreck the USA in 4 years or if his excesses can be curbed.

Trump's base has never cared if he was lying before. They operate in a fact-free zone.

A shockingly impressive number of faithful granted. They may come close, but there are not enough people like that to win it all in 2016.

As do Clinton fans. She is no good. That piece of crap lies every time she opens her mouth. She lied about the reason for Bengazi. She said it was due to a fucking video. It was not. She had a huge hand in cutting security there. Then she says "What difference does it make?". Clinton will finish throwing the boarders wide open. Then we will see what the islamists do when they outnumber everyone else.
Trump is right. We need to at least temporarily stop muslims from coming here until we figure out what is happening. The Japanese have strict rules regarding muslims. They have regulated how many mosques are allowed in the country and I think how many muslims can be there. I hate to have to say it, but we don't have the time to drag islam into this century the way we did with the christians. Back when the christians were powerful, swords and arrows could kill many. Nukes however can kill us all. We live in a time of massive weapons and we have a religion that wants to put their hands on these weapons and use them even if it means suicide.