Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2016, 08:49 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(28-07-2016 07:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  If Bill did have some part in sex with underage girls, Hillary knew about it. Hillary had no problem with and even laughed about getting a guilty guy that did just that off completely. They are both lawyers and all about damage control. I also speculate that she married him only to get into politics. I am not certain she is straight. I believe she just needed to look like she is family oriented in order to have a shot at being president.

I call bullshit on every word of that. There is no evidence to support any of that. None.

I get you don't like her. I don't like her either. But, I don't like her over factual things, not stuff the voices in my had whispered to me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like BnW's post
28-07-2016, 08:59 AM
"Hillary is evil" Laugh out load .. Laugh out load
Yeah she bilked hundreds if not thousands of people out of thousands of dollars at her fake university.
Oh wait.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-07-2016, 09:05 AM
(28-07-2016 08:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Hillary is evil" Laugh out load .. Laugh out load
Yeah she bilked hundreds if not thousands of people out of thousands of dollars at her fake university.
Oh wait.

No, she just let people die in Benghazi and used private email for classified information, exposing state secrets to hackers.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
28-07-2016, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 10:20 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(28-07-2016 09:05 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 08:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Hillary is evil" Laugh out load .. Laugh out load
Oh wait.

No, she just let people die in Benghazi and used private email for classified information, exposing state secrets to hackers.

She didn't "let people die". Obviously you never read the report.
The ENTIRE US government's employee site (OPM) was also hacked.
Are you holding those responsible for that, to the same standard and requiring them to lose their jobs ?

The fact is, there is not now, nor ever will be a perfect choice.
Trump is a dangerous fool and unprepared clown.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-07-2016, 09:39 AM
(28-07-2016 09:05 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, she just let people die in Benghazi and used private email for classified information, exposing state secrets to hackers.

Earlier on you posted a list of emails allegedly hacked by subversives. Can you please indicate exactly which of those revealed "state secrets" which potentially damaged the security of the US—rather than just harmless character assassinations of Trump, or puerile homophobic or racist insults?

(I must admit to not reading each and every email in detail. tl;dr)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
28-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Trump is such a psycho fuckhead and dickwad he would probably expend half Americas nuclear arsenal just for fun and would most likely masturbate to the casualty figures as they came in.
28-07-2016, 09:53 AM
(03-03-2016 09:44 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

If you are worried about a Trump victory, you should be. The premise that this thread was started on (primary turnout) has no relevance to actual victory in November. Many experts have pointed this out. I'll be the first to admit that Hillary is favored to win. But If you're paying attention to the little things, you'll see her ship is sinking fast, and she better hope Trump does something to shoot a hole in his own boat.

Over the last month, Hillary has lost almost 1 million followers on Facebook, down to under 5 million. Jill Stein and Gary Johnson have gained about 300,000 each over that time. Trump is now up to 9.9 million, twice as many as Hillary. Not saying this will directly lead to votes, only pointing out that people are jumping ship and going elsewhere.

Jill Stein's fundraising jumped 1000% since Bernie endorsed Clinton. There is a major movement to get Bernie supporters to switch to Stein. Chants at a recent Stein rally were "Bern or Jill but never Hill!!!" #DNCWalkout is the trending hashtag. In a close election in November where the outcome could be separated by only 1-2% of the vote, a loss of even a small % of Bernie supporters means a Trump victory.

Wikileaks did major damage. The release of the DNC emails alienated many Bernie supporters. The DNC chair resigned due to the fiasco, only to have Clinton then immediately hire her on to her campaign, further proving to Bernie supporters that the system is rigged. Wikileaks founder came out yesterday and said they have even more juicy stuff to release. Today, they released hacked DNC voicemails, with big donors leaving voicemails saying they wouldn't donate any more if the DNC didn't try to get rid of Bernie. Bernie supporters are going to love this additional information.

Even before the conventions started, Trump was slowly closing the gap on Clinton in the polls. It will be interesting to see what happens after the DNC convention is over and the polls smooth over after the convention bounces.

Hillary Clinton might not recover.

Be worried.

28-07-2016, 09:56 AM
(28-07-2016 09:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 09:05 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  No, she just let people die in Benghazi and used private email for classified information, exposing state secrets to hackers.

Earlier on you posted a list of emails allegedly hacked by subversives. Can you please indicate exactly which of those revealed "state secrets" which potentially damaged the security of the US—rather than just harmless character assassinations of Trump, or puerile homophobic or racist insults?

(I must admit to not reading each and every email in detail. tl;dr)

The list was DNC emails, not Hillary's emails. The classified emails on her server cannot be released to the public. You are confusing two different things.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
28-07-2016, 09:58 AM
(28-07-2016 09:53 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 09:44 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

If you are worried about a Trump victory, you should be. The premise that this thread was started on (primary turnout) has no relevance to actual victory in November. Many experts have pointed this out. I'll be the first to admit that Hillary is favored to win. But If you're paying attention to the little things, you'll see her ship is sinking fast, and she better hope Trump does something to shoot a hole in his own boat.

Over the last month, Hillary has lost almost 1 million followers on Facebook, down to under 5 million. Jill Stein and Gary Johnson have gained about 300,000 each over that time. Trump is now up to 9.9 million, twice as many as Hillary. Not saying this will directly lead to votes, only pointing out that people are jumping ship and going elsewhere.

Jill Stein's fundraising jumped 1000% since Bernie endorsed Clinton. There is a major movement to get Bernie supporters to switch to Stein. Chants at a recent Stein rally were "Bern or Jill but never Hill!!!" #DNCWalkout is the trending hashtag. In a close election in November where the outcome could be separated by only 1-2% of the vote, a loss of even a small % of Bernie supporters means a Trump victory.

Wikileaks did major damage. The release of the DNC emails alienated many Bernie supporters. The DNC chair resigned due to the fiasco, only to have Clinton then immediately hire her on to her campaign, further proving to Bernie supporters that the system is rigged. Wikileaks founder came out yesterday and said they have even more juicy stuff to release. Today, they released hacked DNC voicemails, with big donors leaving voicemails saying they wouldn't donate any more if the DNC didn't try to get rid of Bernie. Bernie supporters are going to love this additional information.

Even before the conventions started, Trump was slowly closing the gap on Clinton in the polls. It will be interesting to see what happens after the DNC convention is over and the polls smooth over after the convention bounces.

Hillary Clinton might not recover.

Be worried.
Yeah we are worried and the worry is international. Be afraid be very afraid the fuckwit with dodgy hair cometh Laugh out load
28-07-2016, 01:19 PM
This is pretty much all she has going for her at this point (note: hyperbole). I doubt it'll be enough to win the election.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post