Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(28-07-2016 01:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This is all she really has going for her at this point. I doubt it'll be enough to win the election.

She has one other thing: her opponent is a vile, misogynistic, race baiting scumbag who changes his positions as the wind blows, has no core values, no morals, and a history of sticking his foot in his mouth up to his knee. And, that may end up being enough. Tough to say right now.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post
28-07-2016, 01:33 PM
I wonder if people understand that in current political atmosphere someone who has moderate , reasonable and balanced views would not stand a fakn chance against either of those two.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
28-07-2016, 01:42 PM
(28-07-2016 01:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  This is all she really has going for her at this point. I doubt it'll be enough to win the election.

She has one other thing: her opponent is a vile, misogynistic, race baiting scumbag who changes his positions as the wind blows, has no core values, no morals, and a history of sticking his foot in his mouth up to his knee. And, that may end up being enough. Tough to say right now.

But take out the muh-sore-'giney and you just described Hillary, too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
28-07-2016, 01:42 PM
(28-07-2016 01:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  

Race baiting? I hope you are talking about Obama.Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
28-07-2016, 01:47 PM
(28-07-2016 01:33 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I wonder if people understand that in current political atmosphere someone who has moderate , reasonable and balanced views would not stand a fakn chance against either of those two.

Someone like that wouldn't get through the primaries, but a moderate like that would probably win a national election. There is a reason candidates play to the extremes to get the nomination and then quickly track towards the center once they have it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
28-07-2016, 02:18 PM
(28-07-2016 01:47 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:33 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I wonder if people understand that in current political atmosphere someone who has moderate , reasonable and balanced views would not stand a fakn chance against either of those two.

Someone like that wouldn't get through the primaries, but a moderate like that would probably win a national election. There is a reason candidates play to the extremes to get the nomination and then quickly track towards the center once they have it.

Usually yes, in current situation I don't think so.
Usually most of the voting body is close to the center leaning to one or the other side but not by that much. Now,it is my impression , the voters adopted the extreme views on mass on both sides. Candidates wooing the center is pointless, there is nobody there, trying to do that would just get them rejected by their own base.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
28-07-2016, 02:28 PM
(28-07-2016 01:42 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Race baiting? I hope you are talking about Obama.Drinking Beverage

I'm gonna compile a litany of your posts and publish them as "Why I Am Not A Rascist."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-07-2016, 02:29 PM
(28-07-2016 01:42 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:24 PM)BnW Wrote:  She has one other thing: her opponent is a vile, misogynistic, race baiting scumbag who changes his positions as the wind blows, has no core values, no morals, and a history of sticking his foot in his mouth up to his knee. And, that may end up being enough. Tough to say right now.

Race baiting? I hope you are talking about Obama.Drinking Beverage

Do tell Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-07-2016, 02:59 PM
(28-07-2016 02:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 01:42 PM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Race baiting? I hope you are talking about Obama.Drinking Beverage

I'm gonna compile a litany of your posts and publish them as "Why I Am Not A Rascist."

I'm not sure bird shit would appreciate thatLaugh out load
28-07-2016, 03:01 PM
(28-07-2016 02:59 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 02:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm gonna compile a litany of your posts and publish them as "Why I Am Not A Rascist."

I'm not sure bird shit would appreciate thatLaugh out load

Oh sure, encourage GirlyBob... Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat