Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(28-07-2016 02:59 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 02:28 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm gonna compile a litany of your posts and publish them as "Why I Am Not A Rascist."

I'm not sure bird shit would appreciate thatLaugh out load

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2016, 04:25 PM
[Image: kaine.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-07-2016, 04:30 PM
(28-07-2016 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Stupid picture

And Obama is an idiot cause he can't spell "Respect".

Nobody believe Obama is an idiot because he misspelled respect and nobody with a brain would believe Trump is an idiot because he was mistaken about what state Kaine represents.
28-07-2016, 04:50 PM
(28-07-2016 04:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Stupid picture

And Obama is an idiot cause he can't spell "Respect".

Nobody believe Obama is an idiot because he misspelled respect and nobody with a brain would believe Trump is an idiot because he was mistaken about what state Kaine represents.

What would it take for you to realize that Trump is an idiot? That he thinks that Mexico sends people here? And that those sent are rapists? That there should be a religious test before allowing people in the country? Saying that he could shoot someone in the streets of New York and nobody would care? Making fun of a disabled person? Or what? For me it was maybe 20 years ago while working on a construction job on Miami Beach. The job shut down which isn't that rare for lack of financing. Then it reopened with Trump's name on it. Then it shut down again soon because with all the Trump Billions of dollars we still couldn't get our invoices paid, myself nor any of the other sub contractors. That is when I became convinced he was an idiot.
28-07-2016, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 05:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-07-2016 04:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Stupid forgery YouBlowMeLongTime.

Stupid poster. And earmuffs says your blowjobs suck. "Might've well just used my Hoover. Dude couldn't make $5/night."

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-07-2016, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2016 06:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-07-2016 04:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nobody believe Obama is an idiot because he misspelled respect and nobody with a brain would believe Trump is an idiot because he was mistaken about what state Kaine represents.

I can't believe you just said that. I believe you are an idiot for equating a simple misspelling with a fundamental misunderstanding of anything that is required of POTUS. It's almost up there with this:

"I want to protect Article I, Article II, Article XII."

"Did you say Tanchon? I thought you said Incheon. My bad. What's this gonna cost us? Go grab the lawyers, Honey. :buttsmack: "

I will have to do a more formal logical analysis later, but I think you may just have admitted you have no brain YouBlowMeLongTime. It's kinda moot since I already know you're an idiot.

#sigh
28-07-2016, 05:39 PM
(28-07-2016 04:50 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  What would it take for you to realize that Trump is an idiot? That he thinks that Mexico sends people here? And that those sent are rapists? That there should be a religious test before allowing people in the country? Saying that he could shoot someone in the streets of New York and nobody would care? Making fun of a disabled person? Or what? For me it was maybe 20 years ago while working on a construction job on Miami Beach. The job shut down which isn't that rare for lack of financing. Then it reopened with Trump's name on it. Then it shut down again soon because with all the Trump Billions of dollars we still couldn't get our invoices paid, myself nor any of the other sub contractors. That is when I became convinced he was an idiot.

I think Trump is smarter than most of the forum members of this forum for reasons I will not go into right now. I don't take anything Trump says seriously because I operate under the assumption that he will say what ever he thinks will get him the most votes.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
28-07-2016, 05:50 PM
(28-07-2016 05:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think Trump is smarter than most of the forum members of this forum for reasons I will not go into right now.

Then why even bring it up? Smart people realize it makes no sense to talk about people being smarter than other people. It is nonsense.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-07-2016, 05:58 PM
(28-07-2016 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 05:39 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think Trump is smarter than most of the forum members of this forum for reasons I will not go into right now.

Then why even bring it up? Smart people realize it makes no sense to talk about people being smarter than other people. It is nonsense.

I bring it up to let him know that I reject his premise that Trump is an idiot.

I don't like Trump. I am not going to vote for him. But because I do not like Trump is not a good reason to think he is an idiot. Neither is the fact that he got the state Kaine represents wrong a reason to think he is an idiot. Smart people don't tell the truth and smart people get things wrongs. Obama is a perfect example.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
28-07-2016, 06:01 PM
(28-07-2016 05:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I bring it up to let him know that I reject his premise that Trump is an idiot.

I don't like Trump. I am not going to vote for him. But because I do not like Trump is not a good reason to think he is an idiot. Neither is the fact that he got the state Kaine represents wrong a reason to think he is an idiot. Smart people don't tell the truth and smart people get things wrongs. Obama is a perfect example.

Instead of "idiot" would you prefer completely uninformed and ignorant of basic government and world affairs that even a local councilman should be aware of. I like that better anyway.

#sigh