Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-07-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(28-07-2016 05:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 04:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Nobody believe Obama is an idiot because he misspelled respect and nobody with a brain would believe Trump is an idiot because he was mistaken about what state Kaine represents.

I can't believe you just said that. I believe you are an idiot for equating a simple misspelling with a fundamental misunderstanding of anything that is required of POTUS. It's almost up there with this.

It's actually doubtful that Obama misspelled the word anyway. Part of Franklin's lyrics are:

"You're runnin' out of foolin' (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(re, re, re, re) 'spect
"

Unlike Bush who couldn't spell potatoe [sic]. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2016, 06:28 AM
dupity dup dup

#sigh
29-07-2016, 06:30 AM
(29-07-2016 05:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Then she is indeed guilty of treason.

No she is not. Look up the big words on google before you use them improperly and look even more foolish than you already do.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-07-2016, 06:46 AM
(29-07-2016 06:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 05:53 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Then she is indeed guilty of treason.

No she is not. Look up the big words on google before you use them improperly and look even more foolish than you already do.

I just don't understand you libs. She gets caught in lies again and again and you just seem to think she can do no wrong. I guess it will be after the country becomes an Islamic state that you will see she is crooked?
29-07-2016, 06:49 AM
(28-07-2016 11:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Hilary gets a 4 pt bounce at best. She will pull back into a slight lead until the debates when Donald runs her over like the rattlesnake she is.

You think Trump will out-debate he? I'll take that bet.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
29-07-2016, 06:49 AM
(29-07-2016 06:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 06:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No she is not. Look up the big words on google before you use them improperly and look even more foolish than you already do.

I just don't understand you libs. She gets caught in lies again and again and you just seem to think she can do no wrong. I guess it will be after the country becomes an Islamic state that you will see she is crooked?

And you don't understand the meaning of the word "treason". Oh, and I've been a registered Republicunt for my entire 35 year voting life so take your "lib" generalization, place it in a gel cap, and shove it directly up your ass. Asshole.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-07-2016, 06:50 AM
(29-07-2016 06:46 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 06:30 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No she is not. Look up the big words on google before you use them improperly and look even more foolish than you already do.

If the voice generator in your head doesn't have an "off" switch, you should at least take the batteries out and see if that stops them.

29-07-2016, 07:27 AM
(29-07-2016 06:49 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 11:43 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Hilary gets a 4 pt bounce at best. She will pull back into a slight lead until the debates when Donald runs her over like the rattlesnake she is.

You think Trump will out-debate he? I'll take that bet.

To be fair, the winners of debates are rarely the true winner. Polls show Trump winning practically every primary debate. Ted Cruz was a champion debater and his debate responses (and Rubio's as well) were consistently better than Trump. Popularity decides the debate winner. People believe what they want to hear. Debates won't change anyone's opinion, and are just a waste of time.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
29-07-2016, 07:32 AM
I disagree. They won't change most people's opinion, but independents in the middle may be influenced and that is where this election will be won. Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan can turn this election and they all have a lot of people on the bubble.

29-07-2016, 08:24 AM
(29-07-2016 07:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-07-2016 06:49 AM)BnW Wrote:  You think Trump will out-debate he? I'll take that bet.

To be fair, the winners of debates are rarely the true winner. Polls show Trump winning practically every primary debate. Ted Cruz was a champion debater and his debate responses (and Rubio's as well) were consistently better than Trump. Popularity decides the debate winner. People believe what they want to hear. Debates won't change anyone's opinion, and are just a waste of time.

I would agree that the person who "wins" the debate in a technical sense doesn't always win in the popular eye, but that doesn't mean they don't change people's opinions. Many political pundits thought Nixon lost the 1960 election to Kennedy largely because Kennedy looked better on TV (during the debates). No debates, Nixon wins. I have no proof of that, of course, but that was the general thinking at the time.