Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-07-2016, 06:26 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
I agree that if he avoids the debates, he's dead meat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 06:29 PM
(30-07-2016 06:18 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 03:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  He's reading from the Trump playbook. It doesn't matter if what you say is true as long as you're angry. And I have a right to be angry god dammit because the world isn't as nice as it should be and I deserve more, much more. And the reason I don't have more is not because I'm a feckless idiot, it's because of those goddamn immigrants. Trump says so too, and I'm too goddamn overjoyed that he agrees with me to wonder whether maybe he's just saying that because he knows I'll vote for him if he does.

I want to make that a bumper sticker. Laugh out load

I keep rereading this wondering what you want to make into a bumper sticker. I had a T-Shirt shop in Fart Louder Dale Florida at one point and we also sold bumper stickers.
30-07-2016, 10:29 PM
(30-07-2016 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 05:39 PM)BnW Wrote:  The only reason I posted that, even with the caveats I added, was because they referenced 538. If Silver disavowed them, then it's probably bullshit. Ok, ignore my post on the 15% and let's wait until someone credible puts a poll out.

Btw, and speaking of credible, did Trump have a stroke this weekend? WTF was he thinking going after that Muslim family who spoke at the DNC?

He has been spitting on military people all weekend (being a 5 time draft dodger himself) between denigrating a Gold Star family and then calling retired Marine Gen. John Allen a "failed general".
God damn it. Why did the Republicans have to nominate someone who can't stop putting his fucking foot in his mouth? They just needed someone who isn't universally hated. I imagine Kasich would be dominating Clinton in the polls right about now.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-07-2016, 10:32 PM
(30-07-2016 10:29 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He has been spitting on military people all weekend (being a 5 time draft dodger himself) between denigrating a Gold Star family and then calling retired Marine Gen. John Allen a "failed general".
God damn it. Why did the Republicans have to nominate someone who can't stop putting his fucking foot in his mouth? They just needed someone who isn't universally hated. I imagine Kasich would be dominating Clinton in the polls right about now.

Yeah and had the Dems not forced Hillary it would probably be a 20+ point lead. But those are the candidates Dog help us.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-07-2016, 10:44 PM
This is her response to Trump being the lowlife douche only he can be.

[Image: 3650248dec89a29d92629e08d39cc6aa.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Trump is not as strong as he seems, and can be defeated.

Hi,

A lot has been said in the media about strongman Trump. But, I have seen two occasions when he folded, and quickly.

The first was when Megyn Kelly questioned him on Trump university. Trump got into the weeds trying to defend his failure to refund unhappy customers. He was defensive and caught in the details that he obviously wasn't sure of.

It happened again recently when CNN published images of empty chairs at one of his rallies. Again Trump was on the ropes, trying to say that the chairs had not been empty but people had 'rushed to the front'. CNN had further images showing more empty chairs and few people at the front.

The way to deflate Trump is to get him into these defensive details on things that he has got wrong. Like a child, he tries to wriggle out and plays the victim, saying that the people questioning him are 'horrible'.

IMHO this is the Trump that we should see more of. Smile

D.
31-07-2016, 01:43 AM
Geez, talk about a neck-and-neck race. Confused

[Image: FoLzPV.png]

Source: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016...-forecast/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-07-2016, 10:46 AM
(30-07-2016 05:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  He has been spitting on military people all weekend (being a 5 time draft dodger himself) between denigrating a Gold Star family and then calling retired Marine Gen. John Allen a "failed general".

Please don't tell me he denigrated the fallen Bronze Star hero Humayun Khan's family. Please don't tell me he did that.

#sigh
31-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Girly, I don't know how to tell you this, but.....

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
31-07-2016, 11:12 AM
(31-07-2016 10:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Please don't tell me he denigrated the fallen Bronze Star hero Humayun Khan's family. Please don't tell me he did that.

I don't get this guy's message.

Vote for Hillary so she can send even more people to die in bullshit military interventions led under various false pretenses like my son did?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's