Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(03-08-2016 11:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 10:30 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Delicious tidbit! Who would you pick?

ps I think Ryan would get much support.
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't like any of them. Kasich polled well against Hillary during the primaries, that's all I can really say.

The polls still seem to be all over the place. A liberal pollster came out with one today that has Trump leading by one point, another came out with one where Clinton is leading by three and another where she's leading by four.

Doing a little research I went looking for information on State governors.

I wanter to know which Republican Governors were not just the most ideologically centrists but were in Blue/Democartic States or those that didn’t follow the GOP beat of the dum and found:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/findthebes...96858.html

Without looking at anything else about them
Rick Snyder (Michigan) http://www.michigan.gov/snyder/

Brian Sandoval (Nevada) http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...val-213668

Larry Hogan (Maryland) http://governor.maryland.gov/governor-larry-hogan/

Bruce Rauner (Illinois) http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...-forcing-/

A good possibility that angry and disenfranchised Bernie supporters and middle of the road Republicans would swing their way if tapped to replace Trump.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 12:57 PM
(03-08-2016 10:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 10:00 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I don't think that they're going to keep the senate. I'm not even sure that they'll be able to hold on to offices in Bumfuck, Alabama.

Hey! My wife is from there, don’t be maligning Bumfuck. It is a beautiful little town where the most liberal of all joints, the local coffeehouse/bookstore plays FOX 24/7. Weeping

That's just across the river from Bridge Out, Tenn, isn't it? My daddy was mayor of that town when they first incorporated. They were going to call it Green Pastures, but they didn't have enuff money in the budget to pay for city limit signs, so they went down to a local construction job and stole their signs and renamed the town Bridge Out!
[+] 3 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
03-08-2016, 01:00 PM
(03-08-2016 10:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I've read a couple articles today saying that the GOP and various Trump allies are working on coming up with a replacement for him in case he implodes and drops out before November. What do you think, could someone who didn't win the primaries win the GE? Consider

THere is always Sanders who wasn't too dedicated to his democratness. Maybe he can step in and be beaten by Hillary once more time@
03-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Could you imagine Drumph's face turning two degrees oranger as he makes his withdrawal speech, blaming it on those Mexican Rapists having rigged the system against him with the help of the white fat female devils!
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
03-08-2016, 03:02 PM
(03-08-2016 12:57 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 10:07 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey! My wife is from there, don’t be maligning Bumfuck. It is a beautiful little town where the most liberal of all joints, the local coffeehouse/bookstore plays FOX 24/7. Weeping

That's just across the river from Bridge Out, Tenn, isn't it? My daddy was mayor of that town when they first incorporated. They were going to call it Green Pastures, but they didn't have enuff money in the budget to pay for city limit signs, so they went down to a local construction job and stole their signs and renamed the town Bridge Out!

Facepalm

She grew up in Baldwin County, next to Mobile Bay.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
03-08-2016, 03:07 PM
Not too far from me is Jack-jump-off creek. I always wonder how it got that name.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-08-2016, 03:13 PM
(03-08-2016 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  Not too far from me is Jack-jump-off creek. I always wonder how it got that name.

Another one of those mysteries...

03-08-2016, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 04:25 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
Watching the TV all day. Most news media outlets are pushing the opinion that Trump is done. Hillary has won. Polls are clear. I must be honest, they almost had me convinced.

I can't observe what's going on when a poll is being conducted. But I can see the obvious. If we look right in front of our faces, you'll see the truth. Rally numbers don't lie. Social media numbers don't lie.

Hillary does a rally in Omaha, barely fills a high school gym. Witnesses there said barely 50-100 people showed up and they had to fill the bleachers with the high school kids. Local media says "hundreds" of people were there. WaPo and others try to say 3500 and get called out on Twitter by people that were really there, with photo proof. Meanwhile Trump is still filling up stadiums with 10,000 people. Except his rally in Ohio, where the local mayor who happens to be a Hillary supporter puts a 1000 person limit on a venue that holds 5000.

Hillary is supposedly the favorite among younger voters, yet Trump is blowing her away on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Trumps support is supposedly old white people. Trumps supposed voter bloc wouldn't even use Twitter or Instagram. And if you go to her actual pages and look at what people are writing, half of the people are writing negative shit.

Hillary supposedly has all of this support. Where are they? Are we supposed to believe they don't have social media? Where is the verifiable, visible proof. Because they are invisible on social media and her "rally" always seem small in comparison to Trumps in the same areas.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
03-08-2016, 04:24 PM
(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trumps support is supposedly old white people.

And non-college educated younger white people like you.

(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Watching the TV all day.

You got a job that let's you watch TV all day? 'Cause that's just cool.

#sigh
03-08-2016, 04:28 PM
(03-08-2016 04:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trumps support is supposedly old white people.

And non-college educated younger white people like you.

(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Watching the TV all day.

You got a job that let's you watch TV all day? 'Cause that's just cool.

Guess you missed my post in one of the threads last week. I retired. Took a buyout on my city retirement and threw it into an IRA. Wife got a nice promotion at work. 6 figures. Medical benefits and shit. Moved to Arizona in June. I'm a stay at home dad. Maybe do some gunsmith work out of the garage. Maybe.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]