Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(03-08-2016 04:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Guess you missed my post in one of the threads last week. I retired. Took a buyout on my city retirement and threw it into an IRA. Wife got a nice promotion at work. 6 figures. Medical benefits and shit. Moved to Arizona in June. I'm a stay at home dad. Maybe do some gunsmith work out of the garage. Maybe.

You know what Girly's gonna do when and if I retire. The same fucking thing I do now. When I say code, you best code motherfucker. I sure as fuck won't spend all day watching political TV.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 04:36 PM
(03-08-2016 06:44 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 06:34 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  And this amount to what percentage of population eligible for voting? 0.001? Or even less?

Basing on people I've meet at University Poland should have gov which is dream of liberals and leftist. It isn't so. Basing on people I've met in work Poland should be theocracy attacking Russia with cavalry. Thankfully it ain't so. In other words personal experience means nothing at such scale.

I am referring at active voters. The immigrants here that don't want Trump are not able to vote.

You completely missed his point. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2016, 04:56 PM
(03-08-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 04:28 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Guess you missed my post in one of the threads last week. I retired. Took a buyout on my city retirement and threw it into an IRA. Wife got a nice promotion at work. 6 figures. Medical benefits and shit. Moved to Arizona in June. I'm a stay at home dad. Maybe do some gunsmith work out of the garage. Maybe.

You know what Girly's gonna do when and if I retire. The same fucking thing I do now. When I say code, you best code motherfucker. I sure as fuck won't spend all day watching political TV.

Its only the first 60 days of retirement. I worked for 19 years for the man. I'm 38 years old. I need a break. A little day time TV. Steaks on the BBQ later. A cold beer.

Probably gained 10 pounds. What channel is Oprah on?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
03-08-2016, 04:58 PM
(03-08-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I'm going to move to Spain and have long walks on the beach with my wife , holding hands, and in the evening we are going dancing and drinking sangria.
I want to die watching the sunset over the open sea with a glass of vine in my hand.
Is that too much to ask for?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
03-08-2016, 05:05 PM
(03-08-2016 04:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You know what Girly's gonna do when and if I retire. The same fucking thing I do now. When I say code, you best code motherfucker. I sure as fuck won't spend all day watching political TV.

Its only the first 60 days of retirement. I worked for 19 years for the man.

I've worked 33 years for the man. ... pussy

(03-08-2016 04:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Probably gained 10 pounds. What channel is Oprah on?

Here.

#sigh
03-08-2016, 05:08 PM
A new poll from FOX News has him down by 10 points. Some 34% of voters say they are less likely to vote for him following the Khan controversy according to a poll from the Hill. That was a really, really bad move.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-08-2016, 05:09 PM
(03-08-2016 04:58 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 04:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You know what Girly's gonna do when and if I retire. The same fucking thing I do now. When I say code, you best code motherfucker. I sure as fuck won't spend all day watching political TV.

I'm going to move to Spain and have long walks on the beach with my wife , holding hands, and in the evening we are going dancing and drinking sangria.
I want to die watching the sunset over the open sea with a glass of vine in my hand.

You are so gay.

#sigh
03-08-2016, 05:12 PM
(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Watching the TV all day. Most news media outlets are pushing the opinion that Trump is done. Hillary has won. Polls are clear. I must be honest, they almost had me convinced.

I can't observe what's going on when a poll is being conducted. But I can see the obvious. If we look right in front of our faces, you'll see the truth. Rally numbers don't lie. Social media numbers don't lie.

Hillary does a rally in Omaha, barely fills a high school gym. Witnesses there said barely 50-100 people showed up and they had to fill the bleachers with the high school kids. Local media says "hundreds" of people were there. WaPo and others try to say 3500 and get called out on Twitter by people that were really there, with photo proof. Meanwhile Trump is still filling up stadiums with 10,000 people. Except his rally in Ohio, where the local mayor who happens to be a Hillary supporter puts a 1000 person limit on a venue that holds 5000.

Hillary is supposedly the favorite among younger voters, yet Trump is blowing her away on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Trumps support is supposedly old white people. Trumps supposed voter bloc wouldn't even use Twitter or Instagram. And if you go to her actual pages and look at what people are writing, half of the people are writing negative shit.

Hillary supposedly has all of this support. Where are they? Are we supposed to believe they don't have social media? Where is the verifiable, visible proof. Because they are invisible on social media and her "rally" always seem small in comparison to Trumps in the same areas.

Hillary is never going to win Nebraska, so it doesn't matter how many people show up to her really there. And, the mayor didn't cap the people at the Trump rally in Ohio. It was the fire marshal. Finally, social media is not nearly inclusive or accurate enough to predict an election.

All that said, I agree with you that the media should not be saying who will or won't win an election. Reporting a poll is one thing. Saying it's over is ridiculous and it can influence whether or not people vote.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
03-08-2016, 05:14 PM
(03-08-2016 05:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  A new poll from FOX News has him down by 10 points. Some 34% of voters say they are less likely to vote for him following the Khan controversy according to a poll from the Hill. That was a really, really bad move.

And his camp is still going after Khan. Something about a secret Sharia Manchurian Candidate who is exploiting his son's sacrifice. Obama is right, this man is unfit to be President: morally, ethically, intellectually, temperment-wise, and basic decency.

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-08-2016, 05:16 PM
(03-08-2016 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 04:58 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I'm going to move to Spain and have long walks on the beach with my wife , holding hands, and in the evening we are going dancing and drinking sangria.

You are so gay.

Beats being a coder.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's