Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
03-08-2016, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 05:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Worrying About a Trump Victory? Don't.
(03-08-2016 05:12 PM)BnW Wrote:  Hillary is never going to win Nebraska, ...

But she might take Utah. That would be something. The LDS ain't gonna support a faker Christian with the decency and danger of a greedy carpetbagger. They already lived through that sort of oppression. It won't happen again. They know that Trump is not only not a Christian ('‘Two Corinthians 3:17. That’s the whole ballgame, right?’") he is not a decent man.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 05:25 PM
I'd be stunned if she won Utah, but it's been a strange election, so who knows.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
(03-08-2016 05:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 05:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  A new poll from FOX News has him down by 10 points. Some 34% of voters say they are less likely to vote for him following the Khan controversy according to a poll from the Hill. That was a really, really bad move.

And his camp is still going after Khan. Something about a secret Sharia Manchurian Candidate who is exploiting his son's sacrifice. Obama is right, this man is unfit to be President: morally, ethically, intellectually, temperment-wise, and basic decency.

His spokeswoman is batshit crazy. She's certifiable. So, perfect match for this campaign. First she tries to blame Obama. Now she's saying he advocates Sharia law and is part of the Muslim brotherhood.

They come off as just absolutely nuts. And, it's killing them in the polls. And they are doing it anyway. If this keeps up, he's going to see more republicans publicly walk away from him.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
03-08-2016, 06:07 PM
(03-08-2016 05:16 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 05:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You are so gay.
Beats being a coder.
[Image: stallman_1.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
03-08-2016, 07:07 PM
(03-08-2016 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 05:16 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Beats being a coder.
[Image: stallman_1.jpg]

Is that Henry VIII?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
03-08-2016, 07:09 PM
(03-08-2016 07:07 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(03-08-2016 06:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: stallman_1.jpg]

Is that Henry VIII?
Once more unto the guillotine, dear wives, once more

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-08-2016, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 07:30 PM by Full Circle.)
(03-08-2016 04:15 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Watching the TV all day. Most news media outlets are pushing the opinion that Trump is done. Hillary has won. Polls are clear. I must be honest, they almost had me convinced.

I can't observe what's going on when a poll is being conducted. But I can see the obvious. If we look right in front of our faces, you'll see the truth. Rally numbers don't lie. Social media numbers don't lie.

Hillary does a rally in Omaha, barely fills a high school gym. Witnesses there said barely 50-100 people showed up and they had to fill the bleachers with the high school kids. Local media says "hundreds" of people were there. WaPo and others try to say 3500 and get called out on Twitter by people that were really there, with photo proof. Meanwhile Trump is still filling up stadiums with 10,000 people. Except his rally in Ohio, where the local mayor who happens to be a Hillary supporter puts a 1000 person limit on a venue that holds 5000.

Hillary is supposedly the favorite among younger voters, yet Trump is blowing her away on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Trumps support is supposedly old white people. Trumps supposed voter bloc wouldn't even use Twitter or Instagram. And if you go to her actual pages and look at what people are writing, half of the people are writing negative shit.

Hillary supposedly has all of this support. Where are they? Are we supposed to believe they don't have social media? Where is the verifiable, visible proof. Because they are invisible on social media and her "rally" always seem small in comparison to Trumps in the same areas.

If they are like me they are home shrugging their shoulders, shaking their heads and just waiting for the polls to open in November so they can vote for Clinton and have this clown show come to an end.

I have never gone to a political rally and never will, I don’t like crowds, I’m not good at shouting rah rah ree, and I have tons of things I’d rather spend my time doing than looking for parking and listening to canned speeches. I can’t be the only one who feels this way.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-08-2016, 07:27 PM
(03-08-2016 07:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have never gone to a political rally and never will, I don’t like crowds, I’m not good at shouting rah rah ree, and I have tons of things I’d rather spend my time doing that looking for parking and listening to canned speeches. I can’t be the only one who feels this way.

No, you're not.

Trump draws a lot of people because you never know what he's going to say next. Makes for a good show, but not a good leader.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-08-2016, 07:33 PM
(03-08-2016 07:07 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Is that Henry VIII?

Silly silly boy.

03-08-2016, 07:33 PM
My man mentioned before going to work that there's speculation that trump might quit by September.

I've not watched the news or anything. I found something on Google earlier but now can't find it.

What happens to the Clinton campaign if he does quit and they don't choose someone just as dangerously crazy?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces