Worship the divine froggy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 16-08-2013 12:56 AM by TSG.)
Worship the divine froggy!
I was on youtube, looking at various video, and I came across a string of comments, which I simply had to join:

Person 1: any IDIOT who believes we evolved from all these different creatures need their head examined.. It makes more sense to me that we were created by an intelligent being. poor little silly atheists get butt hurt when u disagree with them

Person 2: A god doesn't explain anything, sadly. It creates more questions. The texts about him also contradict each other all the time so there is no logical reason to really believe in a god. Sorry to say.

Person 1: and im supposed to feel shame or believe you just because you read a few books? and suddenly your some intellect? your only human. u have NO absolute knowledge to prove there IS no god..go read some more science books.u pseudo intellect

Person 3: Burden of proof lies on those making the claims. Prove there is a god and back that up with scientific evidence or be illogical.

Person 1: prove there IS no god... can u do that? no u cant

Me: TA-DA! Argument from ignorance! One of the most used fallacies in religious debates. Why don't you prove that Allah didn't create Zeus, who then created The Flying Spaghetti Monster who finally created Yahweh, who then proceeded to make a giant frog who farted out the universe as it is now. You can't disprove it, I guess it must be true. Anyone want to join my new religion? If we honor the giant frog, when we die, we will go to Canada and be reincarnated as Purple Unicorns.

Here's the original video, which was a bit too vulgar for my taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzSX37C5...Wqi6D0vRag
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TSG's post
16-08-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: Worship the divine froggy!
Worship Slaves the allmighty frog

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
16-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Not be heretical or anything but frog legs are tasty Smile Instead of that wafer thingy the Catholics use this would be a much better scarement.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
16-08-2013, 07:41 AM
(16-08-2013 12:49 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  If we honor the giant frog, when we die, we will go to Canada and be reincarnated as Purple Unicorns.

Funny. The purple unicorns must all be in other parts of the country...

... this is my signature!
17-08-2013, 04:43 AM
(16-08-2013 07:41 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 12:49 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  If we honor the giant frog, when we die, we will go to Canada and be reincarnated as Purple Unicorns.

Funny. The purple unicorns must all be in other parts of the country...

They're kept on a ranch in Manitoba. But since no one actually goes to Manitoba ...

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2013, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2013 05:23 AM by Elesjei.)
(16-08-2013 12:49 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  Why don't you prove that Allah didn't create Zeus, who then created The Flying Spaghetti Monster who finally created Yahweh, who then proceeded to make a giant frog who farted out the universe as it is now. You can't disprove it, I guess it must be true. Anyone want to join my new religion? If we honor the giant frog, when we die, we will go to Canada and be reincarnated as Purple Unicorns.

I like this.

If it makes sense to believe in something just because you can't disprove it, why don't we worship the Kama Sutra? It would probably be a lot better than any god the other commenter believes in.

Chas Wrote:They're kept on a ranch in Manitoba. But since no one actually goes to Manitoba ...

Hey, that's not true! Many people go to Manitoba: truckers, train conductors, drivers using the Trans-Canada highway to travel to and from Ontario and Saskatchewan... Big Grin

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
17-08-2013, 05:29 AM
(17-08-2013 04:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 07:41 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Funny. The purple unicorns must all be in other parts of the country...

They're kept on a ranch in Manitoba. But since no one actually goes to Manitoba ...

D'huh!

They are invisible purple unicorns!

Doesn't anyone know anything?

No

17-08-2013, 06:02 AM
(16-08-2013 12:49 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  I was on youtube, looking at various video, and I came across a string of comments, which I simply had to join:

Person 1: any IDIOT who believes we evolved from all these different creatures need their head examined.. It makes more sense to me that we were created by an intelligent being. poor little silly atheists get butt hurt when u disagree with them

Person 2: A god doesn't explain anything, sadly. It creates more questions. The texts about him also contradict each other all the time so there is no logical reason to really believe in a god. Sorry to say.

Person 1: and im supposed to feel shame or believe you just because you read a few books? and suddenly your some intellect? your only human. u have NO absolute knowledge to prove there IS no god..go read some more science books.u pseudo intellect

Person 3: Burden of proof lies on those making the claims. Prove there is a god and back that up with scientific evidence or be illogical.

Person 1: prove there IS no god... can u do that? no u cant

Me: TA-DA! Argument from ignorance! One of the most used fallacies in religious debates. Why don't you prove that Allah didn't create Zeus, who then created The Flying Spaghetti Monster who finally created Yahweh, who then proceeded to make a giant frog who farted out the universe as it is now. You can't disprove it, I guess it must be true. Anyone want to join my new religion? If we honor the giant frog, when we die, we will go to Canada and be reincarnated as Purple Unicorns.

Here's the original video, which was a bit too vulgar for my taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzSX37C5...Wqi6D0vRag

Well done.

I demand more.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Behold the power of the Lord and his roommate "Chugs"...

The stars are matter, we are matter... but it doesn't matter. - Captain Beefheart
20-08-2013, 01:35 PM
O great farting frog, welcome me generously into thy purple mammal womb. Lecture_preist

still really sad that zayne left one direction like you guys don't even know